Illegal mexicans!!!

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wow

Delphos, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

what is up with all these illegal mexicans here in gville, its like a freakin plague here, anyways I hear familys bein destroyed cuz of them alot of jobs are gone cuz of them, they say got jobs that us so called lazy americans dont want but them jobs are what I want, im not lazy and I need a job and I shouldnt have to compete with them...anyways get the hell out
Get over it

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Families being destroyed? Yeah whatever, I don't believe that. How do you know their illegal? Did you stop and ask for their ID, paper, temporary passport that they might be on? Hmmmmm, sounds to me your just pissed because life is not going just how you want it. Well, mine is not perfect either, but I will not sit here and put the blame on someone else because we all choose to live the life we do! Funny that I went and put 9 apps in the last 2 weeks and 5 called......what to you expect to do start from the top? Don't want a job that pays minimum wage.....if not quit b*tching!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know more than what you think so there for stop pretending to know me, you said calls right? Not job tho...u must have been an epic fail to just say calls but not one hired you...but ya ur right I wont just settle for just anything minimum cuz I know I can do better unlike urself that would be proud to flip burgers and yes I know for sure alot of them are illegal cuz yes I did ask a few and I know ppl that date them and have kids with them and yes I know for sure they have torn families apart cuz I had someone coming to me bitchin about it...ya I know more than what you think
Get over it

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
I know more than what you think so there for stop pretending to know me, you said calls right? Not job tho...u must have been an epic fail to just say calls but not one hired you...but ya ur right I wont just settle for just anything minimum cuz I know I can do better unlike urself that would be proud to flip burgers and yes I know for sure alot of them are illegal cuz yes I did ask a few and I know ppl that date them and have kids with them and yes I know for sure they have torn families apart cuz I had someone coming to me bitchin about it...ya I know more than what you think
HAHAHA, me an epic fail.....don't think so! Finished school, am a single mother (and my ex is a white guy...to lazy to go find a job,hmmmm) going to college (And almost finished...HA)and working 2 part time jobs thank you!!! And flipping burgers, well nothing I have done, but I wouldn't be ashamed of it if it was the last means to feed my children and put a roof over their heads SMARTASS! And for you having someone coming to you bitching about their life......that's no one else's problem but yours.....Tell them to live a different life!!
wow

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

*facepalm* damn straight im a smartass, I bet ur living off every govt assistance there is and I would also bet the govt is paying for ur schooling as well cause ur so freakin incompadent to do anything urself so dont feel to proud of urself hun, I mean im not tryin to be a dick or anything
cracker lady

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

close the borders!!
wow

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Right lol I dont see why everyone sticks up for them
Get over it

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
*facepalm* damn straight im a smartass, I bet ur living off every govt assistance there is and I would also bet the govt is paying for ur schooling as well cause ur so freakin incompadent to do anything urself so dont feel to proud of urself hun, I mean im not tryin to be a dick or anything
No, sorry, not living off of every gov't assistance there is....Got turned down for some (no food stamps, no money, because I had made too much before and have a nice 401K from when I worked 10 years at a factory. But yes my schooling is paid for and I am not too proud because I deserve it after all I have done as a single mother. I chose not to stay in factory all my life, And I am NOT sorry for wanting to better my education and teach my children how to have a better life. But with your spelling, maybe you need to go back to school!
wow

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

When all else fails resort to become the grammar police...nice and very very original
single mother

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry, not living off of every gov't assistance there is....Got turned down for some (no food stamps, no money, because I had made too much before and have a nice 401K from when I worked 10 years at a factory. But yes my schooling is paid for and I am not too proud because I deserve it after all I have done as a single mother. I chose not to stay in factory all my life, And I am NOT sorry for wanting to better my education and teach my children how to have a better life. But with your spelling, maybe you need to go back to school!
Great for you. But I stand by wow. When you finish your education, and you still have to work two part-time jobs because you can't find a job in your career field because a mexican that has less education than you do gets the position, then you will know what wow is talking about. Before I ever had children, I worked 5 years at an egg processing plant. That paid for my 4 years of education, and do you know where I work....50 hours a week in a factory. I stress to my children the importance of an education, but I also teach them to respect other's opinions, whether you agree with them or not. The fact of the matter is that illegals are breaking the law, whether to better their lives or not, it is still illegal. I hope someday a meth dealer moves next door to you, cause he may also be trying to better his life. I mean he may not be able to find work because all the illegals have them, and he has children to feed too!
Get over it

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well, I'll be able to find a job in my career field, because I don't think there are many illegal immigrants that are Registered Nurses.....lol. Most of them do the shit jobs that no one else wants to do. Yes, there are many illegals, but why is it they always say illegal mexicans.....There are illegals here from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador. They are all not from Mexico, that shows how dumb some people are huh?? And sorry you worked 5 yrs. at a egg plant and now you have to work factory.....guess it depends on your career field. You can't tell me that the illegals have those jobs require a degree. GEESH!
single mother

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Everyone knows that 90% of the illegals that are in this area are from Mexico. That is the reason it comes up illegal mexicans, and that excuse of doing the shit jobs that no one else wants to do is bs and you know it. My cousin just got laid off at an egg processing plant because "they didn't need him anymore" and the next day brought in 3 non english speaking mexicans. How do I know this, because my niece (pretty blond girl) still works there. I know you are going to say he probably didn't do his job right but the fact of the matter is, he worked there 3 yrs and had gotten 3 raises based on performance. And I like my job so when I said that about my factory I wasn't bitching, just trying to make a point. Also, I wasn't bitching about the 5 yrs at egg plant because I went to school with no assistance from anyone. You really should move from this town cause you are on a high horse and have no reason to be. You are right for your beliefs and we are wrong and stupid for ours. I could go get a job in a nursing center without a degree, get one as a registered nurse while I'm working there and they will pay for it. But the fact of the matter is I have a heart and don't want to watch ppl die around me. Everyone these days are becoming registed nurses. I don't have the personality to be one so when you say shit job to me that is the first one that comes to mind. Now who is putting who down stupid??? Antes de hablar pensar. Comprende?
Get over it

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 31, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

si comprendo y hablo bien....jajaja....Y tambien yo se que estoy diciendo!!!! Si no te gusta, no me importa!!! Jealousy......never gets you anywhere. Sorry for your miserable life.....I love mine!
cracker lady

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 31, 2011
 

Judged:

1

deport them all....they are breaking the law
amy

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 31, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Get over it wrote:
Well, I'll be able to find a job in my career field, because I don't think there are many illegal immigrants that are Registered Nurses.....lol. Most of them do the shit jobs that no one else wants to do. Yes, there are many illegals, but why is it they always say illegal mexicans.....There are illegals here from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador. They are all not from Mexico, that shows how dumb some people are huh?? And sorry you worked 5 yrs. at a egg plant and now you have to work factory.....guess it depends on your career field. You can't tell me that the illegals have those jobs require a degree. GEESH!
unfortunately, its always been this way, that people assume that all illegals are from mexico. Just because they speak spanish does not make them Mexican. I am going to school for a job in the medical field, which i don't think i have to worry about anyone taking my job. I worked in a turkey processing plant for 8 years and yea there were alot of Mexicans that worked there bec. nobody else could handle the work .
HAHA

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 31, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Why do people always say the illegals take their jobs? They are given them.....hahahahah. But once again welfare has enabled all these legal people. Hell, why work when you can get foodstamps, your rent paid for, your utilities reduced or paid, and free medical coverage?

Since: Sep 10

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If you are whining about the Illegals stop. You need to blame the ones that are hiring them. The illegals are looking for work and willing to do it for less and the employer is willing to hire them. Turn in the employer and you will get them fired. Why are you fighting with another unemployed person? Dont either of you have a job to look for? Get a job and shut up......
Get over it

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stop the Whining wrote:
If you are whining about the Illegals stop. You need to blame the ones that are hiring them. The illegals are looking for work and willing to do it for less and the employer is willing to hire them. Turn in the employer and you will get them fired. Why are you fighting with another unemployed person? Dont either of you have a job to look for? Get a job and shut up......
If you would've read my posts correctly you would've seen I DO WORK!

Since: Jul 11

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Stop the Whining wrote:
If you are whining about the Illegals stop. You need to blame the ones that are hiring them. The illegals are looking for work and willing to do it for less and the employer is willing to hire them. Turn in the employer and you will get them fired. Why are you fighting with another unemployed person? Dont either of you have a job to look for? Get a job and shut up......
Seriously...do you even know what you are talking about?

Since: Sep 10

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To get over it. Im a bit illiterate. But Im smart enough to know that your complaining to the wrong people. Im appalled that there are people on there that think that it ok for them to pay taxes and illegals dont have to. There ok with that. You should really stop having a battle of wits with un armed people......And for you hater.....You sound like a dam Mich. fan!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality Speaks 25,348
Meth bust yields 3 arrests Mon Crack 2
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 19 mjjcpa 170
Woodcrest Lanes Apr 19 interested 1
cute welder at applegates Apr 18 worker 4
Jason Whitenack (Apr '10) Apr 18 Kelsea 13
Dustin Byers Apr 16 public -Joshua on T 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••