darke busted bein shut down, love it or hate it?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

not_busted

Englewood, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2012
i say good job to all of the real men out there who mind there own business, and have discovered that the police in darke county are all stupid and corrupt...if it wasnt for c.i.'s they wouldnt be able to bust even one dealer.....the fact that they have resorted to these types of crooked practices in order to fatten their own pockets, or to fill our privately owned prison system and ohio prison industries is a very profitable business, filled with good men who have made some mistakes in life leading them down the path of illegal drugs. If the drugs were legalized, or at the least decriminalized, we would see a huge reduction in inmate produced goods, which is making our prisons rich beyond belief, at the cost of taxpayers. Those individuals who have violent offenses or the sexual predators are worthy targets for those who like to sit on their pedestals and judge other men for mistakes they may have made themselves, or at the least somebody close has made. I am all for keeping the pedifiles off the streets forever....but all too often attention is focused on the drug dealers and users because they are easier targets. Lazy law enforcement, crooked prosecutors, and a very biased judge ruling in darke county is a clear indicator that the drug problem has been manufactured to gain support of the sheeple. We are lucky to have the right to choose our vices.....what is it going to take for people to mind their own business again?
not_busted

Englewood, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2012
a big piece of evidence that these cops are stupid is that when they sent pete hodge to bust polo they gave him $150 and he gave them like .28 of a gram of crack.....what happened to the other gram or so at least that he bought? That must have gone up in smoke....providing pete with even more money to buy heroin with....seems like they forget to tell you these things on dbusted....because the police want people to believe that these illegal practices and entrapments are ok....in reality, this is the most blatant attempt from our government to enslave us.....why do you think it is that heroin use has increased by something like 3000 percent since 2002 in greenville alone
\

Since: Sep 10

Englewood, OH

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Ok. Im not much into have a battle of wits with an un armed person but what are you really trying to say here? I hear you say get rid of the sex offenders but keep the drugies and the dealers. You must be a drugie. You seem to know alot about the drug trade in the world.
My opinion here is that I dont care it there is a website the tells me who is in jail because that is public info. But dont think that it is right to have a site that lets people hide there identity so they can talk shit about the people that have made bad decisions. To the rest of them. Go to jail and do your time. Im not a bleeding heart but think that people should mind there own and leave the law enforcement do there job.
Wow

Greenville, OH

#4 Feb 15, 2012
What a dumb *ss, really.

Since: Sep 10

Englewood, OH

#6 Feb 15, 2012
It is spelled like this. Shit. Or does'nt your Mamma let you say that word?
wtfei

Dayton, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2012
I kinda get what they are saying but they are saying it wrong. I seen a mugshot of a woman lately that didnt do the crime she was charged with. I think this site needs to focus on real crimes and not the crimes some police lie about and bet your ass this girl fighting this because she didnt do a thing against a dirty cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palestinians to submit draft for UN vote 4 hr goldstone report 2
Dr. Jim Thomas?! Dr. my AZZ!! (Sep '09) Dec 4 Superfly 6
Lea Suttles (Nov '12) Nov 24 oh yea 21
Evan Weiss Nov 24 oh yea 5
Bill Cosby rape ALLEGATIONS Nov 23 penman1 1
Christams Lights and plane ride... Nov 23 Christina 1
chris shiverdecker (Nov '11) Nov 21 abjones 14
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville People Search