mad momma

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Nicholasville man charged with sodomy, sexual abuse

Nicholasville's Jeffery Beam was charged with first-degree sodomy and first-degree sexual-abuse on May 31.(Jessamine County Detention Center / June 6, 2012)

A Nicholasville man is facing first-degree sodomy and first-degree sexual-abuse charges stemming from an incident that allegedly occurred May 29, according to court records.

Jeffery Beam, 39, of 505 Longview Drive was arrested May 31 by Nicholasville police.

Officer Kevin Grimes said the police got involved after the department was notified by another family member of the crimes.

Beam pleaded not guilty to both charges at his May 31 arraignment. He is scheduled to appear in Jessamine District Court for a preliminary hearing June 11 at 2 p.m.

The sodomy charge is a Class B felony, punishable by 10-20 years in prison, if convicted. The sexual-abuse charge is a Class D felony, punishable by one to five years in prison, if convicted.

Beam is being lodged in the Jessamine County Detention Center on a $25,000 full-cash bond
mad momma

Orlando, FL

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Gross

Mason, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2012
That shit must run in that family! Disgusting!
Joey bagodonuts

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Wtf ?? Is this for real ???? Never seen this coming out of him. Wonder what the whole story is?
Gross

Mason, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2012
It's true, look it up. Seriously there must be something going on in that family to have so many of them arrested for similar sex crimes.
Truth

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2012
None of this is true. The person it supposedly happened to as lived with me for the passed 2-3 years. She hated Jeff. So she made it up. Her story has changed so many times. She told me she based her allegations on an episode of law and order. There was NO physical evidences. I have always hated Jeff. And been really close to Taylor, but once she told me this, I couldn't stand to be her friend, after she informed me of what she did. She ruined his life. For a joke.
Joey bagodonuts

Mason, OH

#7 Jan 2, 2013
I've known Jeff since we were small kids. He may be guilty of a lot of things, but in my heart I know he's not capable of this.
Sammy

Dayton, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Any relation to Paul Fellers?
mad momma wrote:
Nicholasville man charged with sodomy, sexual abuse
Nicholasville's Jeffery Beam was charged with first-degree sodomy and first-degree sexual-abuse on May 31.(Jessamine County Detention Center / June 6, 2012)
A Nicholasville man is facing first-degree sodomy and first-degree sexual-abuse charges stemming from an incident that allegedly occurred May 29, according to court records.
Jeffery Beam, 39, of 505 Longview Drive was arrested May 31 by Nicholasville police.
Officer Kevin Grimes said the police got involved after the department was notified by another family member of the crimes.
Beam pleaded not guilty to both charges at his May 31 arraignment. He is scheduled to appear in Jessamine District Court for a preliminary hearing June 11 at 2 p.m.
The sodomy charge is a Class B felony, punishable by 10-20 years in prison, if convicted. The sexual-abuse charge is a Class D felony, punishable by one to five years in prison, if convicted.
Beam is being lodged in the Jessamine County Detention Center on a $25,000 full-cash bond
Truth

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Thank you Joey. And he didn't. My heart breaks that he is put though this. He may not be the best man but he doesn't deserve this.

Since: Jan 13

Mason, OH

#10 Jan 4, 2013
I agree. Jeff is a good dude. He's had his share of run-ins with the law, but he'd never do that. Drinking or not.
Baby cakes

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
This is true ! My friend was the victim and she would NEVER LIE ! So all of you who thinks its fake its not . Why would he lie about this ? Hmm ? Exactly she wouldn't !!
Baby cakes

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
And when you say this is a lie how do you think this makes her feel ? She didn't do it for attention she didn't to as a joke . She is not lying so you need to understand that this is not a joke . Grow up !
Joey bagodonuts

Harrison, OH

#13 Feb 10, 2013
I'm close with Jeff and his family, even the family members that don't like him. And they even said Jeff is not capable if that. I just hope the girl in this situation realizes not only is she messing with his name, it's also the mans life. If it really happened, then he deserves what he gets. But if it didnt happen, and he's falsely accused, then you have destroyed his life. Once a man is accused of that, he's always guilty of it even if found innocent in a court of law. If this reaches the accuser, I really hope you think about what your doing. Don't hurt an innocent man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info on Jim Smith (Nov '15) Jun 15 rippedoffbyjim 10
crazy drunk neibor in Wayne lakes Jun 14 Carl 1
scott stastny (Oct '15) Jun 14 Carl 5
Kathryn Zeller (Sep '15) Jun 2 jacqueeva 11
Colony Restaurant May 31 Monty hall 3
chris shiverdecker (Nov '11) May 29 Tami 28
Crossdressing at Walmart (May '13) May 28 Twigg 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages