What is the best kind of Dip?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Troll

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2008
we are having a dibate on wich is best kind of dip and we figur y'all are a bunch of dips up north.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
The Ginger Man

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 22, 2008
you boys is still made u's lost the war.
U be dipping your mustach in your whiskey.
y'all better go feed the pigs and milk the
chickens.....Y'ALL!!!!!!
confederate

Olton, TX

#4 Jun 19, 2009
hey that didn't answer his question
Ryan

Aurora, IL

#5 Jul 19, 2009
Grizzly mint longcut fo sho
Dipman

Hudson, NH

#6 Sep 25, 2009
Ima have to say snus frost,skoal cherry,andskoal citrus
DatManChet

Sykesville, MD

#7 Dec 22, 2009
Dipman... our an idiot.. Snus is terrible.. The best kinds are.. Cope Wintergreen, Grizz, Red Seal, Red Man straight, and Skoal Apple.
bwels

Colorado City, TX

#9 Mar 22, 2010
thats wat i heard im gettin me a can soon
bwels

Colorado City, TX

#10 Mar 22, 2010
cope wintergreen is really good the smell is too strong threw the can though
mark

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 25, 2010
the best knid is grizzly fine cut natty (natural) to me it taste better then skoal or anyhting else. copenhagen snuff is good too!! but you have to have some ball to try either of them for the first time!
A-Train

Lowell, MA

#12 Mar 27, 2010
griz mint is gross, we all know its Kayak Grape and Skoal Berry
Mr Smith

New Gloucester, ME

#13 Mar 27, 2010
Troll wrote:
we are having a dibate on wich is best kind of dip and we figur y'all are a bunch of dips up north.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
Dip or moist Snuff is a very finicky thing when looking for the best brand or flavor. Where I live in Maine the taxes have made all the prices go to hell so now its just a matter of finding the best bang for buck.
Different people like different brands for different reasons. What it all boils down to is where you live and how popular a certain can of dip is purchased at that particular store. Many of what people think is the best quality can really be hindered by its deleviry and how long its been sitting at that store counter. Ive tried em' all from the costly Copenhagen to the low priced Longhorn. They all come in various flavors and forms. Basicly theres longcut most popular and easiest to pack and stay packed in your lip, then theres fine cut which I never liked because it dries up quick and is very messy not to mention you'll be playing with your mouth every couple minutes just to make sure that wad stays nice and packed. Then you got flavors, Wintergreen, Mint, Straight are most common for any brand and they are good solid flavors depending on the quality and flavor that a particular brand makes it in. Then you have your more exotic and fruity flavors which you may grow a liking for or puke from. Ive tried flavors such as cherry, peach,apple, berry, grape, vanallia, citrus, spearmint, whiskey, burban, to name a few. If your looking for a solid wintergreen/ mint with great taste and great quality Grizzly and Kodiak are my top contenders at fairly good prices and almost every store carries it. These brand also have a good burn feeling and high nicotine content that makes some dippers nauseated. For pure flavor variety and smoothness look in the skoal selection, they have many fruity flavors but they seem to get their flavors on par with the actual taste of the picture of the fruit on the can. Not to mention Skoal puts out a semi-new wintergreen called Skoal Edge that has a nice wintergreen taste and is more potent then what the average "Skoal dipper" is used to. Next on the bit of the higher end theres Copenhagen which has some good raw flavors like straight, whiskey, black, to name a few, this is good stuff if you enjoy that flavor of tobacco without the fruity additives of other brands like skoal. Also Copenhagen has come out with a fairly new Wintergreen that when first came out was juicy, flavorfull, and had a nice kick to it similiar to grizzly but with that distinct Copenhagen style to it. On the cheaper end theres brands such as Longhorn, Kayak, Red Seal and Red Man, These brands are cheap but you get what you pay for. Now any experienced dipper can tell the difference between a cheap wintergreen and a premium, with these brand you get that kind of "cheap" taste to it, some people prefer that taste but not me, kayak however also has some fruity flavors that as well have a cheap artificial taste. Kind of like cheap candy that doesn't really taste like the fruit it advertises to be. Yet if you scrounging for change and need to pack a slammer pick up a can of these and you might actually enjoy that flavor as some do prefer it. And not to mention Red Seal a cheap brand also now comes with 25% more per can, how can you complain.
straight dippin

Lake Oswego, OR

#15 Apr 7, 2010
I tried the fine cut stuff... a couple times.. just couldn't get it to work for me.. doesn't pack tight enough. You've got some balls mark, that grizz natty made me gag and i"ve been dippin since i was 12
Razin

Jersey City, NJ

#16 Apr 8, 2010
I perfer onion dip myself with plan Lays chips. YUM!
dippindaily

Sullivan, IL

#17 May 5, 2010
i gotta go with Copenhagen long cut straight , and Copenhagen not nasty ass cope straight
Ddog23

Westlake, LA

#19 May 20, 2010
Red seal wintergreen long cut is some good shit!!
Saliva

Brandon, FL

#20 Jun 16, 2010
The Ginger Man wrote:
you boys is still made u's lost the war.
U be dipping your mustach in your whiskey.
y'all better go feed the pigs and milk the
chickens.....Y'ALL!!!!!!
u dumbasz you don't milk a chicken and stop making fun of our words! Ya'll is a known contraction meaning you all, but "u's" don't mean shit. Don't make fun of agriculture. Ya'll dumbass yanks don't understand without ag, you wouldn't even have clothes! Because what profession grows and packages cotton? CERTAINLY not snooty ass yankee professions. I'll tell you what profession does, Agriculture does! Yet youre gonna make fun of rednecks like me until you get shot.! So do us all a favor and SHUT UP! Oh and copenhagen wintergreen is pretty good.
derek

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21 Jun 27, 2010
grizz wintergreen lc all day
Captain Sexy

Mayville, WI

#22 Jul 15, 2010
Grizz wintergreen + Newport 100(same time)=Sexiest buzz you'll ever encounter.
jmoore

Griffin, GA

#23 Jul 29, 2010
for me it is copenhagen snuff but when i'm ill go for the grizzly fine cut
chase

Trion, GA

#24 Aug 14, 2010
mark wrote:
the best knid is grizzly fine cut natty (natural) to me it taste better then skoal or anyhting else. copenhagen snuff is good too!! but you have to have some ball to try either of them for the first time!
not really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emo Guys - Single (13-17) (Feb '14) 10 hr Darkemo 39
New Rochelle Mayor Announces City, School Distr... 22 hr 333wstenbrian 1
Time to take advantage of online opportunities... 23 hr JR Luna 1
brian sten Fri 333stenbrian 1
Ray Rice -- Charity Blitzkrieg ... In Image Mak... Dec 23 333stenbrian 1
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Dec 22 Bayview 3,343
Greenville fire official says son sexually hara... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ollie North 2
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:23 am PST