Pregnant women: watch out for this co...

Pregnant women: watch out for this couple!

Posted in the Greenville Forum

A warning

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2013
There's a couple in Greenville North Carolina By the name of Greg andd dede Haislip. They are "ministers" in a church known as overcomer ministries. Greg is affectionately known as "ex-gay Greg."
I'm not here to debate theology with anyone, but to warn any pregnant women in the area that Dede and Greg should be avoided at all costs. These two have been claiming that DD has been pregnant for over 12 months. They are soliciting donations from people based on this "miracle" pregnancy, "but the fear that I have is that they will try to steal a baby in order to further their lie.
Link to original story: http://i.imgur.com/HlVwDnY.png
At first they claimed the pregnancy was a miracle because Greg had a vasectomy 23 years ago. When it went on and on, they started claiming that the pregnancy was a miracle because Dede had been pregnant for such a long time. There are pictures of her with a distended abdomen, but it never seems to get any larger. It looks like either fat or tumor.
Be on the lookout for these two. Dede has training as a nurse, and she might think that she has the ability to perform a C-section. I would not put it past these two to kidnap some poor pregnant woman tie her down and cut her baby out of her.
I'm sorry to be so graphic, but I want to make sure everyone understands the risk here. Some people have been in contact with local news sources, but no one seems to be interested in the story. If they approach you, or you see them anywhere, avoid them. I would hate to think that someone had been hurt because no one wanted to report on this. Thank you for your time and stay safe.
Angel

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 1, 2013
lol...they actually had a baby, this miracle baby and is in ministry. I think folks dont lol like 'X-Gay' status??
A warning wrote:
There's a couple in Greenville North Carolina By the name of Greg andd dede Haislip. They are "ministers" in a church known as overcomer ministries. Greg is affectionately known as "ex-gay Greg."
I'm not here to debate theology with anyone, but to warn any pregnant women in the area that Dede and Greg should be avoided at all costs. These two have been claiming that DD has been pregnant for over 12 months. They are soliciting donations from people based on this "miracle" pregnancy, "but the fear that I have is that they will try to steal a baby in order to further their lie.
Link to original story: http://i.imgur.com/HlVwDnY.png
At first they claimed the pregnancy was a miracle because Greg had a vasectomy 23 years ago. When it went on and on, they started claiming that the pregnancy was a miracle because Dede had been pregnant for such a long time. There are pictures of her with a distended abdomen, but it never seems to get any larger. It looks like either fat or tumor.
Be on the lookout for these two. Dede has training as a nurse, and she might think that she has the ability to perform a C-section. I would not put it past these two to kidnap some poor pregnant woman tie her down and cut her baby out of her.
I'm sorry to be so graphic, but I want to make sure everyone understands the risk here. Some people have been in contact with local news sources, but no one seems to be interested in the story. If they approach you, or you see them anywhere, avoid them. I would hate to think that someone had been hurt because no one wanted to report on this. Thank you for your time and stay safe.
A warning

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Aug 7, 2013
I'm calling BS. If any woman had a baby after 16 months gestation...well it doesn't even bear speaking about because it couldn't happen. Why haven't they called in church authorities to verify their "miracle"? When they want to spread their gods word by showing everyone this miracle? You say the baby is in ministry? That makes absolutely no sense. Actually, on the other hand it does make sense. It would be big enough to be a minister by now if she actually gestated for 16 months. This is absolute bull crap. If they do have a baby, they probably stole it from someone.
BuddhaBoy

Murrieta, CA

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Nope. No baby. Even the mother-in-law confirmed. No Baby Yet (or, in this case, toddler).
Wonderer

Dillsburg, PA

#5 Sep 8, 2014
Angel wrote:
lol...they actually had a baby, this miracle baby and is in ministry. I think folks dont lol like 'X-Gay' status??
<quoted text>
http://xgaygreganddede.blogspot.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Franklin? (Aug '11) May 25 The Peanut Gallery 286
Bowery and Lazy Hiker, dirty hikers or homeless... May 25 The Peanut Gallery 7
Why is Bobby Coggins news media excluded? (Mar '15) May 25 The Peanut Gallery 24
Sites to See! Please Help! May 12 MeeganNiccole 1
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) Apr '16 Crockett 4
Bankrupt Real Estate Agents in Macon County Apr '16 Goosey Goosey 14
Franklin is not a welcoming town (Oct '12) Apr '16 Goosey Goosey 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages