Antique Market Place Re: Franklin Fle...

Antique Market Place Re: Franklin Flea and Craft Market

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Visitor of Franklin NC

Rosman, NC

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Do not go to this place! These people will rip you off. I had some stones cut by Ray Vernon, owner of Antique Market Place, that sells at Franklin Flea Market. He returned to me, rubies that were unset and very unprofessionally cut and not set in metal like I paid for.I returned them too him and STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM BACK nearly a year later. I was told when I paid him that they would be ready in 4 weeks. I paid this man a great deal of money and after calling him repeatedly for nearly a year....he still has not returned them to me cut and set as I paid for. He said he was a retired teacher from NC State University. Upon meeting him I thought he was respectable but he is a fraud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook Trolls May 24 Goosey Goosey 15
Inbred politics, religion, and DNA have ruined ... (Mar '12) May 24 Goosey Goosey 35
What's Goin' on at the Macon County Sheriff's O... (Sep '12) May 24 Goosey Goosey 41
Review: Carrion Tree Svc (Jul '11) May 19 Skinny dope head ... 59
Debate: Marijuana - Franklin, NC (Sep '10) May 12 Lahmansville WV 49
Review: Angels Locksmith Services May 12 Happy Customer 1
What's happening with tourism in Macon County? (Feb '13) May 5 notanoseyneighbor 46
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]