Caught on Camera: Car Thieves Use Sto...

Caught on Camera: Car Thieves Use Stolen Credit Card

There are 2 comments on the WITN story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Caught on Camera: Car Thieves Use Stolen Credit Card. In it, WITN reports that:

Surveillance camera from the Food Lion on South Memorial Drive in Greenville caught the two men on camera as police say they tried to use a stolen credit card from one of the cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

Buzz Thunderbird

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I just want you to look at what color the bastard is. HE'S BLACK!!! I get so sick & tired of the blacks doing all these crimes to get locked up, then the white folks got to support their black asses in prison, then they crying they ain't got no rights.
Buzz Thunderbird

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 10, 2012
They need to put every dam one of them before a firing squad & ship their black ass to the south pole. They should of grabbed that fool & beat the pure immortal hell out of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flood Responder: Hillsborough's Jeff Roberts ru... 7 hr Robert Grant Wols... 1
Vote for Donald J Trump 9 hr MAGA 2
Joe Pledger 19 hr Ho mosexual 9
News Caterpillar to Close Two Plants (Jan '15) Oct 15 Patton boy 11
Dad shoots son Oct 14 Daniel 2
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) Oct 12 donny scruggs 10
Asheville, NC? (Sep '11) Oct 10 Ben himovr 12

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages