2 suspects arrested in Greenville sho...

2 suspects arrested in Greenville shooting death

There are 1 comment on the WBTV story from Jul 5, 2012, titled 2 suspects arrested in Greenville shooting death. In it, WBTV reports that:

Interim Police Chief Joe Bartlett said Thursday that 23-year-old Broderick Stephan Harris and 27-year-old George Herman Perry Jr., both of Greenville, have been charged with accessory after the fact in the murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

Buzz Thunderbird

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I'll near bout bet you those two bastasrds that done the shooting were black as the ace of spades. Thats the way them porch monkeys are, & they probly shot him cause he didn't have no money for them to steal to buy some liquor & crack.The dope addict fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's going to pay for that Parker Meadows fias... (Feb '14) Jun 27 Franklinite 18
What is it like to live and work in Franklin (May '11) Jun 19 Franklinite 74
What's happening with tourism in Macon County? (Feb '13) Jun 19 Franklinite 49
What's Goin' on at the Macon County Sheriff's O... (Sep '12) Jun 19 Franklinite 44
new business in town named wired (Sep '13) Jun 16 Wired INC 8
News Caterpillar to Close Two Plants Jun 9 Good Old Fred 7
Poindexter (Oct '14) Jun 8 Rodney 15
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages