Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34634 Feb 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Woohoo... although I heard he's only right 39% of the time...but hey, that's a better percentage than the weather man with his triple Doppler radar!!
Well a groundhog is never very specific in his forcasts, so it is quite a bit easier to be correct by pure chance.
This is common of most all superstitions.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34635 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mike it looks like "spoon"and"Alle n"and"really"al l have something in common.I'm signing off for now, this thing of someone claiming to be someone else is just sad.
I asure you that I have no idea who, Gail, Kerry, Wow, Really, Mike Du or Spoon are. I do find it laughable that she is able to mind *uck 101, the lot of you. Don't recall you ever wanting to sign out when it is the dem. party of this crew getting their *icks knocked in the dirt. Run Forest Run!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34636 Feb 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
For real. I've stopped watching the weather people. I work off, I believe it when I see it. I think the ground hog is cute too!!
Did you see god?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34637 Feb 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon, no faith in a groundhog?
You got to have faith because........well, their is no good reason to have faith.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34638 Feb 3, 2013

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#34639 Feb 3, 2013
Good call bacon.Like I said before, she doesn't recall all her lies!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34640 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>This is kinda strange this conversation, bcause I'm 15 years sober TODAY folks. Believe me, I've drank it all and good shine you can't beat. Like I said, my
Grandmother made peach, apple, grape, strawberry, blueberry, you name it. It was a norm I guess it the day. I forgot "corn".:)
17 years sober now, congratulations.

“Vote”

Houston

#34641 Feb 3, 2013
What a coincidence, bacon both of the"nuts"have the same age and height, and ethnicity! "She"forgot what she told me four months ago!

“Vote”

Houston

#34642 Feb 3, 2013
I Blocked as well bacon.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34643 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
http://beta.congress.gov/bill/ 107th-congress/senate-bill/238 2/text
ww.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/19/3522
2 links
The second link did not show anything about the subject.
Not sure what this law even means.

Location hidden

#34644 Feb 3, 2013
Hey, spoon, you want to have a conversation with Mikie, go have one, but don't send me a private message telling me "not to respond to Mike Du". This persona thing on here is about second grade people.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34645 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see god?
No, and I don't see Mike Duquette's diction in these postings under Mike Du.

Location hidden

#34646 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh bacon.I really thought everybody knew how to spell"dolphin".Maybe Mike is high?
It could be that a "dolfin" is the new hybrid of the "dolphin" family??

Location hidden

#34647 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>17 years sober now, congratulations.
Hell, now I know your not Mikie, he doesn't congratulate me on crap. You are a fake and you just proved it.

Location hidden

#34648 Feb 3, 2013
Oh no Waco, I used a word that started with an "h", was highlighted in green and underscored. Dead eye Dick is going to catch my pattern!!!! Guess we can't talk about hybrid automobiles anymore too. Bummer.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34649 Feb 3, 2013
Thank you Emlu for your trust and confidence!
Thank you Bacon for your trust and confidence!
Thank you Waco for your trust and confidence!
I tried to tell you, but you don't want to believe me. So you all can F off along with the fake Mike Du.
I thought this was a great thread to get away from all of the constant crap that I endure.
But I see you all are NO different than Mike Du.

“Vote”

Houston

#34650 Feb 3, 2013
Amazing bacon.She has no idea how false she comes across as.Which is her weakness, her own psychosis is her weakness.The inability to recognize her own insanity.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34651 Feb 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
Oh no Waco, I used a word that started with an "h", was highlighted in green and underscored. Dead eye Dick is going to catch my pattern!!!! Guess we can't talk about hybrid automobiles anymore too. Bummer.
Hybrid automobiles do not pose a threat to homeland security.

Location hidden

#34652 Feb 3, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
I tried to tell you, but you don't want to believe me. So you all can F off along with the fake Mike Du.
I thought this was a great thread to get away from all of the constant crap that I endure.
Same to you "finhead", you didn't ask for my "confidence", you just told me who not to respond too. Who are you to tell me that?, so you can F off. Maybe you need an exercise program to deal with the "constant crap", I find it very helpful.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34653 Feb 3, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:

And thus concludes our psychoanalysis for the day. Thanks Spoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Decoy dad needed Aug 27 Sammibear8899 1
News Cherokees, town of Franklin in Indian mound clash (Jul '12) Aug 22 7th Gen Maconian 7
Who's going to pay for that Parker Meadows fias... (Feb '14) Aug 21 Bar Hopper 27
Best Laundromat in Franklin Aug 21 Bar Hopper 4
Where is Kim Bishop (Jan '16) Aug 21 Bar Hopper 8
Intersection Peddlers Are Here To Stay! (Feb '15) Aug 21 Bidwell Street 11
Updated Info on Holly Springs Plaza/New Stores-... (Jul '12) Aug 19 The Watcher 4

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages