“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30103 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Two things we agree on is I never waiver from my PRINCIPLES(note correct spelling)and you admit you are an ass and racist and you admit it. Does that make you a good-hearted being? Not IMO. Secondly, don't assume anything of anyone! I am not a democrat or a repub--after 2008 election I registered as an Independent so hopefully that will resinate in that brainof yours. Your aforementioned fags, spooks, and ttb's is appalling and makes me want to punch your lights out for good. And I don't need a double barrel to do so. My gun is where it's supposed to be--on my nightstand to protect my family period. As for my circle of friends--don't have many close, close friends and the ones I do have would be there in a second. My take on friends-- I would rather have one true friend then a thousand acquaintances. As for you bowing out----good for you and good luck.
You misspelled"resonate" .Nobody is perfect.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30104 Dec 13, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it? I said I had and X, that is all. You guys added your assumptions latter when looking for things to personally attack me on. Go back and read the posts. You assumed X meant I was married. That is because you do not pay attention well and assume what you cannot or do not know. You guys made a myth up and you still believe the myth even after being corrected. You can find evidence of it, yet you chose to just believe the myth. Typical believers.
You said you were divorced and your wife cheated on you. I'm not about to go through umpteenth thousand of your inane posts to prove what you said. You also said you have a son. Did we just assume you have a son or an X son or is he, too a myth? When Silver posted the site from the NCDC, was that you, the X you, or could it be you with just a grain of truth or Mike the myth? I don't really care either way, because you're making yourself look silly with this going back and forth over what you said, but that's not really what you said game.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30105 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You misspelled"resonate" .Nobody is perfect.
Come on Waco---quit being ignorant. I spelled it correctly and who flippen gives a crap. You're a smart guy so quit trying to manufacture an argument---your words. You are begfinning to sound like Mike
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30106 Dec 13, 2012
BEGINNING!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#30107 Dec 13, 2012
Damn bacon for a minute I thought I was going crazy.I recall the while thing as well the divorce, the son , the whole nine yards.The thing is, this is not the"Mike Duquette"forum, I think maybe the best thing to do is simply ignore the guy.Then he can fight with the newer posters to his hearts content.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#30108 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Waco---quit being ignorant. I spelled it correctly and who flippen gives a crap. You're a smart guy so quit trying to manufacture an argument---your words. You are begfinning to sound like Mike
You said you were a great speller.Its"resonate ", not"resinate". No argument.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#30109 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
BEGINNING!
Snore...i'm aware that you simply hit the wrong key on"beginning".
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30110 Dec 13, 2012
FOR WACO----do you have access to google or bing?Your RESONATE word is a totally different word with a totally different meaning. I will help you on this one----RESONATE---having to do with sound; an echo. Did you smoke a lot of weed in your heyday that the resin has permanently marinated your brain cells a bit. You are right---nobody is perfect and that includes me.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#30111 Dec 13, 2012
Snore...let's start over.I'm Waco.I live in Texas.Nice to meet you.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30112 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You said you were a great speller.Its"resonate ", not"resinate". No argument.
Because you have nothing to argue about. I hopefully cleared this futile "argument" up!! OK

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30113 Dec 13, 2012
res·o·nate
/&#712;rez&#601;&# 716;n&#257;t/
Verb

Produce or be filled with a deep, full, reverberating sound.
Evoke or suggest images, memories, and emotions.

Synonyms
resound - reverberate - sound - echo

Location hidden

#30114 Dec 13, 2012
res·in·ate
/&#712;rez&#601;&# 716;n&#257;t/
Verb
Impregnate or flavor with resin.
Noun
A salt of an acid derived from resin.
Synonyms
resin

Location hidden

#30115 Dec 13, 2012
I have a new question for gift selection. I want to buy my great nephews pogo sticks for Christmas and their mother is afraid they'll get hurt on them. I would never go against her wishes because with my luck one or both would break an arm or collarbone and I'd never hear the end of it; however, I just don't think buying boys pogo sticks is anymore dangerous than them riding their bikes around the neighborhood. I'm not asking for an agreement, but for those of you that have raised boys, what is a fun gift and not dangerous? All I'm left with is buying a gift card to Toys R Us or a nerf ball, which I don't think causes too many serious injuries. Ok, I can't let it go, it's a pogo stick, not an Ak-47. My daughter had one at their age and apparently being old school as I am, it never crossed my mind they would need a helmet, knee pads goggles and the whole nine yards to jump up and down on a pogo stick. I have thought about a skateboard, and I can understand the helmet, but they can get hurt on that too.

Location hidden

#30116 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
FOR WACO----do you have access to google or bing?Your RESONATE word is a totally different word with a totally different meaning. I will help you on this one----RESONATE---having to do with sound; an echo. Did you smoke a lot of weed in your heyday that the resin has permanently marinated your brain cells a bit. You are right---nobody is perfect and that includes me.
No, he has stated before he doesn't have a computer. He uses his phone. He has something better than a computer, google or bing, he has Emlu!!! Behind every man is a good woman and IMO, you can't find a better woman than one from N.C. Waco is one lucky guy!!!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#30117 Dec 13, 2012
Thanks emlu.I knew snore had used the wrong word.

Location hidden

#30118 Dec 13, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
I have a new question for gift selection. I want to buy my great nephews pogo sticks for Christmas and their mother is afraid they'll get hurt on them. I would never go against her wishes because with my luck one or both would break an arm or collarbone and I'd never hear the end of it; however, I just don't think buying boys pogo sticks is anymore dangerous than them riding their bikes around the neighborhood. I'm not asking for an agreement, but for those of you that have raised boys, what is a fun gift and not dangerous? All I'm left with is buying a gift card to Toys R Us or a nerf ball, which I don't think causes too many serious injuries. Ok, I can't let it go, it's a pogo stick, not an Ak-47. My daughter had one at their age and apparently being old school as I am, it never crossed my mind they would need a helmet, knee pads goggles and the whole nine yards to jump up and down on a pogo stick. I have thought about a skateboard, and I can understand the helmet, but they can get hurt on that too.
Mornin Bacon, I'm for the pogo sticks. Plus my boss just said "Pogo sticks, for one thing it will teach balance and coordination. They will also learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time, something the youth of today can't do." His words not mine. Though I do agree with the balance thing. Keeping a strong "core" is major in fitness.

Location hidden

#30119 Dec 13, 2012
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#30120 Dec 13, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he has stated before he doesn't have a computer. He uses his phone. He has something better than a computer, google or bing, he has Emlu!!! Behind every man is a good woman and IMO, you can't find a better woman than one from N.C. Waco is one lucky guy!!!
Damn that's the living truth!

Location hidden

#30121 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn that's the living truth!
You the best!

Location hidden

#30122 Dec 13, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, Lu Lu is patting the racist on the back as he calls people "spooks". Typical republicans.
You are such an optimist when it comes to your team. You can only see the good in your team and not the bad. Just as theists cannot see the bad in the god of the bible and only see what they feel is good.
There is a trend.
Since you always want to know who judged something about your posts, I gave you the "nut". Not very lady like, but when you get another one, you'll have a pair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Carrion Tree Svc (Jul '11) 9 hr proud rebel 49
Angel Medical Center to Pay $85,000 to Settle E... 19 hr Interested Visitor 1
Macon County News Facebook for Drake Enterprises (Mar '14) Nov 24 Denton 35
Macon loses bragging rights for fastest growing... (Mar '11) Nov 22 Denton 159
Franklin is officially done! Nov 22 Denton 2
This forum is heavily moderated and fascist. Nov 21 Denton 2
lowe's in franklin is horrible! (May '13) Nov 13 Interested Visitor 24
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville People Search