What's Goin' on at the Macon County Sheriff's Office?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheGreat Dictator ALa

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Hmm

“The Great ALadeen”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Yup
FranklinLEO

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

MaconRebel wrote:
Can anyone explain why the Lt. of Investigations, Brian Leopard, was fired but is still maintained on the county payroll collecting "sick" pay and driving a county vehicle, while a First Sergeant, Terry Smith, was also fired but was given his "sick" pay in one lump sum and forced to retire? Both fired for extramarital affairs...There needs to be a full investigation from the feds.
Perhaps you should make these comments at the next pubic comment period of the Macon County Commissioners and get these questions on the public record?

Of course, you couldn't do this if you were sleeping with Terry Smith, could you? You would be laughed out of the meeting.

So, you resort to slinking around the nether regions of the Internet in an attempt to slander the department I work for, don't you?

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

I'm not sleeping with anybody. Slander? Nope. The only slander I see is what you typed. Slinking? Nah. But thanks for teaching me a new word; I'd never heard that before. You must be on the SWAT team.:)

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

When is the next "public comment period" of the Macon County Commissioners? I've got lots to say, which will all come out eventually so I'm not really in a hurry. However, if you are challenging me, I'm up for it. If you truly work for MCSO, you might not for long. I've got nothing to lose.
tader

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

interesting
Just wondering

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

FranklinLEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should make these comments at the next pubic comment period of the Macon County Commissioners and get these questions on the public record?
Of course, you couldn't do this if you were sleeping with Terry Smith, could you? You would be laughed out of the meeting.
So, you resort to slinking around the nether regions of the Internet in an attempt to slander the department I work for, don't you?
Do you know who the deputy is that pulls over 17 year girls for DWI? He will let them go if they give him a BJ and do him some favors every once in a while.

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

I could guess which deputy that is, but I don't know for sure so I will refrain. Suffice it to say, there is at least one deputy who feels invincible cuz he knows stuff on the sheriff. He told me once he would never be fired no matter what he did cuz he knew something damning about everyone on the sheriff's dept, specifically the sheriff and his brother. He's done more than enough to be fired, yet he still remains. Inexplicably, the sheriff makes it his goal to get rid of the good deputies. It's the good ones who realize he is destroying the dept, the ones who refuse to suck butt.

Granted, he was great the first 4 years, bringing in much needed equipment and vehicles. But the power went to his head. The latest appointed sergeant told me that the sheriff held a meeting with Sgts and Cpls after he won the last election, and the first thing Robbie said was, "I am the most powerful man in the county." How sick is that? He is Obama on a smaller level.

I find it interesting that FranklinLEO hasn't responded. It's cuz I'm right, and he/she knows it. I know a lot. I bet the sheriff told him to stop posting and so he cowered.

Oh, and why I don't go to the commish meeting and speak out loud ... been in contact with three of 'em, all of whom told me there is nothing they can do; the sheriff is all powerful. What would be the sense of airing it out at a commish meeting? I could care less if they laughed me outta the meeting. I bet they wouldn't though. I think they would be speechless when they hear what I have to say.

I will wait til election time. And as far as the commish? Got sumpn on all three that I asked for help from. We are all human, all infallible, me included.

Note that FranklinLEO said, "Perhaps you should make these comments at the next PUBIC comment period ..." Freudian slip? I don't think so. The MCSO has adopted a culture of lies and adultery, from the sheriff on down ... The only way to get ahead is to kiss Robbie's ass, which I refused to do.

I have the e-mails to redboots. And I myself fell trap to it. I'm not perfect by any means. But I admit my wrongdoings, while he denies his.

Nothing that I have posted has been a lie. Where ya at, FranklinLEO?
highlands tee

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

hmmm! who is the atttorney for the sheriff dept? advise them of this. or the states attorny
Carpenter

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Why is the sheriff so powerful? Just wonderin.

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Carpenter wrote:
Why is the sheriff so powerful? Just wonderin.
That's just how it is in NC ... dunno why. The problem starts when it goes to their heads, as it has our sheriff, and he ain't afraid to brag about his power. He's a terribly insecure man; it's sad that he determines his self-worth based on his position. He's not even GOOD at his job! Never worked the road. Refused to meet with me when I first gave my notice. Treats his deputies poorly, with knee-jerk reactions before getting the whole story. What is he afraid of? Good question. Can't wait to see if he runs again in 2014.
Just Never Know

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

The thing that you have forgotten to tell everyone is you were screwing your sergt while working under him. And no he was not seperated from his wife at that time. Keep running that mouth and see who gets exposed.I hate Robbie as much as the next one and I too have all the emails between him and redboots. He knew what was going between you two and should have done something sooner.Do the world a favor take your loverboy and disappear.No one gives a shit about either of you
Senseless

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

TheGreat Dictator ALa wrote:
Hmm
Posted on Topix Asheville 12/15/2012
As if the child sexual molestations and union violence aren't enough up north, now we have an unbelievable mass murder in Connecticunt. And this is a cultural thing. Here in the South, we are family oriented and attend church Sundays and Wednesdays. We are moral. The northern states, on the other hand, are morally bankrupt with very low church attendance, rampant sexual perversion, rampant crime. The north could learn a thing or two from us Southerners.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/asheville-nc/...

If you do not like this post you can call the author and tell him what you think @ eight two eight two one six seven zero five one
Carpenter

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

The sheriff got religion it seems, carries his religion around on his sleeve, he knows what works best in macon county - RELIGION AND GUNS.

Sheriff's gonna put guns in every school, another big waste of tax $$$ so he can have more reach into the politics of the schools.

Big showoff sherriff. Shop with a cop? All a big show for the newspapers.
Just Never Know

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

anyone that srews around on their spouse or with some one else's spouse and works for the msd is only following in the boss's footsteps.just some have more dirt on him therefore they get a free pass.i know the truth more than you think so dont tell me to get the facts straight. i know all about the other one going to hpd and why they got fired blah blah blah.whether a seperation is legal to or not who cares they had an affair so whats your point.sounds like u might be calling the kettle black.when a person says i do its suppose to be for life. being human is not what god sees and i for one think its a sure ticket to go to HELL.
Laurie

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

You should see who is sleeping with who in the Franklin Police Department.
dontbelieveswine cops

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and for the BJ getting pigs, there ain't just one...what about the pig who blackmailed and then ducked a drug whore (so she wouldn't be arrested) while his wife was GIVING BIRTH IN THE HOSPITAL? I forget if this was Macon or Jackson but maybe MaconRebel could help me out...if you're still out there, I would love to discuss our various experiences with these pigs, please email me at cheeseownsyou@yahoo.com ...no need for us to know each other's names or addresses, just call me Sally, but I would be extremely interested in an exchange on this topic, if you will. Thanks.
dontbelieveswine cops

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Excuse me, "f-ucked", not "ducked"...stupid tablet. Sorry, haha.

With love,

Somniferous Sally
Flea Market Banjo

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

ta da dum da dum ta da dum ta dum
and so on
that's Franklin
dontbelieveswine cops

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Damn, I thought that someone actually had a halfway intelligent reply to make. Well, that's Franklin fer ye!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 34 min State of Florida 49,535
Macon County News Facebook for Drake Enterprises 9 hr Flea Market Banjo 13
Why did Franklin Town Manager resign after just... 9 hr Flea Market Banjo 3
What has happened to Franklin? (Aug '11) 9 hr Flea Market Banjo 283
Review: Jackson Towing Sat terry randz 1
Franklin is not a welcoming town (Oct '12) Apr 16 New resident 14
Macon loses bragging rights for fastest growing... (Mar '11) Apr 15 drake rd bandits 149
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance