My rights as a nc citizen and united states citizen have been violated because i work. i am a correctional officer in NC. i have been one for the past 5 years with a good record. because i am a single working mother a judge in onslow county has given my children to my ex because he is remarried and his wife is a stay at home mom. they have 3 other children in that household. he is a fire fighter who works 24 hours on. he will rely on this woman who is not my children s mother to raise my children in a home they do not want to live in. i am not nor ever have i been investigated or accused of abuse, neglect or the such. i am a hard working NC resident who is working and raising her children in a loving caring environment where they want to be.....what about a mothers rights? why would you put the children in the home of dad based mostly on the fact mom works and drops the children off at childcare? or because her kids eat state school breakfast and lunch? does that mean our schools are serving inadequate meals to our kids? i have the notes with which the custody will be based on/ please take action to stop this order. i have gone to media, i will do as necessary to keep my children where they belong, with their loving, caring mother who has had them since birth. help me keep my kids, my rights as a working adult and mother are being violated. this judge (HENRY STEVENS)is i believe on an organization called NC FATHERS, this is unethical for him to serve on any custody hearing. this is pro "the fathers rights" group and i stood no chance from the beginning of court...I will be heard and this will come to light.
please help me as a state employee and citizen of NORTH CAROLINA.
i need public attention and awareness in my plight to end this civil rights discrimination against working single parents.my work has helped me to change my hours but now i fear this judge will not reverse this unjustly decision....