Eddie

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Are these people morons? you go to the lot and some sales guy walks up, i ask him the price on a 99 jeep cherokee that has 138k miles on it, he says well im not really sure but its under 10k im sure, i was like really!! and i said it seems like it should be under 3k. he said well they have lot price and financed price and this price and that price ect ect ect,, i said ok whats the cash price? well i dont know he says! a salesman that dont know the prices? lol. so i said ok well if you dont know anything i will call someone that does and i walked to my vehicle and left him standing there. so i called the dealership and asked for a salesman and they put another guy on the phone, i asked what the price was on the white 99 jeep cherokee, im told almost 9k and some change for it, i said are you guys nuts? this is a 99 model with 138k miles on it, i said thats you best price cash money? he says well no he can do better cash but i had to come in and test drive it and ect for the cash price, i said come on man serious you can cant cut the crap and tell me the cash money price right now today before i drive over there? he said hold on and i waited about 4 mins and he comes back on the phone and said cash money today $8999, i said ok man good luck with that, and i told him there a ton an craigslist with less miles for under 4k and he said yea i know, i was like ummm ok well good luck.

These people are nuts! ive always wondered why they have the same vehicles sitting on the lot for months and months, now i know! it took me 25 minutes to get to a cash price on that jeep and the reason why is because they did not want to tell me the INSANE price they are asking! BS bunch of wasted time and the way these crooks do business is nothing but a waste of time!! dont waste your time with these people they are WAY OVERPRICED and will completely waste your time.
Tom

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

This is the worst Ford dealership in the history of dealerships.

What is the deal with the Sheriff buying 6 new cars from them after the commissioners approved a bid from a dealership in Georgia?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Delinger 56,356
Macon County News Facebook for Drake Enterprises 11 hr Delinger 19
What's happening with tourism in Macon County? (Feb '13) 15 hr Denton 26
Why did Franklin Town Manager resign after just... Mon Denton 18
Review: Supreme Vapor Sun Van 1
stop crime in macon county Jul 23 Lee Jonas 2
Review: Carrion Tree Svc (Jul '11) Jul 19 drd4ed 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••