Pitt County schools no longer teaching cursive

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WXII12

The Daily Reflector of Greenville reported that Pitt County officials say there is no block of time available to teach cursive writing as they focus on the new standards designed to help students prepare for living in the 21st Century.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
Betti Ford

Winterville, NC

#1 Nov 5, 2012
The Southern States are already behind the Northern States, this is not only sending the wrong message to our youths, but is an injustice to every Parents and teachers in the United States.

We must be mindful that the seeds we plant today, are tomorrow's flowers, what will happen when only a person signature is needed? This may be in the backyard today, but tomorrow it will be on everyone plate.
When we put people in office with the wrong doors open, everyone suffer.
Mr Mackey

Angier, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2012
It don't make a damn anyway. Half of the lil tards can't read anyway so why write?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 25 min Red Square 58,801
The Falkland Islands Brace for Oil Wealth (Apr '13) 16 hr guggy es UKTRAMIERDA 153
Jewell Drake? (Mar '12) Aug 26 Denton 35
So the Sheriff covered up facts on Cochran? So... Aug 23 common sense 21
stop crime in macon county Aug 23 Denton 10
Cherokees, town of Franklin in Indian mound clash (Jul '12) Aug 18 wildchold 5
Tommy lear Aug 14 Yea 3
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••