Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

The Mongolians are coming! We will enslave all Americans!
queen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Bruh Man wrote:
Rachael...where in MS are you? I'm a black man and I have been searching for white women that don't discriminate. Are you single?
brig man you are an embarassment to the black race im a black woman from ohio read your history white people enslaved our ancestors you are lost
queen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

White people stop hating we who are of african descent you brought us here raped black women and abused black men deal with it
Michael

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

man on a mission wrote:
I Have read all u guys comments and all i can say is that dont read into dirty white boy uneducated statements about black people.I am black and would not want to B anything else. we have overcame everything that been threw at us.But tell me this if we are so mess up then y r white people copying everything black people do from the way we walk to the way we talk white boys trying to rap talk black act black u know y.We started it all even elvis copy JAMES BROWN...
You got that right man! White boys and hispanic boys are always copying everything we have. They can't rap, and they look rediculous wearing hip hop gear that was made for us and yet they hate us. Thats jealousy!!
Michael

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Its jealousy!!
Rymunde

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

You wackoes don,t have anything good to say about Mississippi then don,t say nothing.Bring your smart mouth down here and say what you said man to man and we,ll see who go back where who came from.the question is how will it be.use your time to grow the hell up........
Rymunde

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Everybody needs to watch the movie hidden colors and just relay.You might learn a little something.Life is tooooo short and It,s only getting shorter.
Learn your history clown

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Smart Black Man wrote:
If dirty white boy is still reading these.....Didn't you come here on a boat from somewhere else too?
Not only that, was it not you that got addicted to sugar and tobacco and enslaved blacks and forced them here to support that addiction, during which also you committed genocide against 75% of the natives that already occupied the land for centuries? Was it not you that sailed to South and Central America and enslaved the Latins before you did the blacks?
What are you complaining about really?
...... He had nothing to do with slavery nor did you. Whites in colonial USA didn't e vent slavery, that was going o. For millennium before the Atlantic ave trade and was started by Portegeses a d African war lords who would sell their captives from battle. We were actually just consumers of a product that your black ancestors were hawking. Learn history and maybe your people can't get on the road to recovery and stop blaming whites for your dysfunctional ways
Rex

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Claire68 wrote:
I agree that dirty white boy's comment is extremely offensive. On the other hand I don't agree with holding the current generation responsible for what was done before being born. That attitude contributes to even more racial division.
<quoted text>
Old thread but needs an answer. You say Latins meaning the Spanish-speaking invaders? Well, these people are not Latins at all. They are Ibero-Indians. The Italians are the Latins. And the races are not meant to be together. So, I support the Whites in Mississippi to keep to themselves and stay away from destructive Blacks.
Dirty Delta

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

The people who defend these blacks have never lived in Greenville, Greenwood, Indianola, etc... The blacks have taken over. Is it any wonder Miss is last in everything. Come bring ur northern liberal ass to Greenville after dark and then well talk.
Hill Boy

Gloster, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Dirty White Boy wrote:
I wish the Blacks in Mississippi would get on a boat and go back to where they came from.
Well, well, now this is a good one, get on a boat and go back to where they came from, and may I ask, where is that? Just because you think you are totally (White)got news for you brother, check your blood line, your grand paw and uncles weren't pure. Did you know your founding fathers, fathered Octoroons, and Macaroons, we call High Yellow, could pass for white. Your fore fathers dealt you a bad hand, how do I know... I am Geechie,I know where my family came from (Choctaw County), and was mean as a sack of snakes. You need to call Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, John Hancock, Ben Franklin, and any others that made up any part of the government, and ask them WHY? WHY?. How come you could not leave the tribes alone in Africa, WHY? WHY?. we love you man, because you hate yourself, and don't know why. Ask God to forgive you for that statement. Food Stamps are not the answer.
Hill Boy

Gloster, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Old thread but needs an answer. You say Latins meaning the Spanish-speaking invaders? Well, these people are not Latins at all. They are Ibero-Indians. The Italians are the Latins. And the races are not meant to be together. So, I support the Whites in Mississippi to keep to themselves and stay away from destructive Blacks.
How come Blacks are destructive? Haven't you just destroyed a whole race of mixed black/white people, you cannot undo something like this that is already done. Pray , for yourself and others that think so negatively
Joe

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Riley Cooper for President of the World!!! That's one bad ass white boy. Kudos for speaking the truth Riley.
The Klan

Magee, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Ever wonder why blacks are so good at sports? Check out slave breeding. You apes were bred to be stupid and strong. It made for a better slave, easier to control, worked harder (when a whip was cracked) and you fetched more money down the river. So next time you coloreds brag about being so good at sports, realize that we have bred you to be that way. Also why you are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 114 of114
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
send message to leland chapman (Feb '07) Apr 10 LMAO 106
Thing to do Mar '14 G-town 2
william edmonds Mar '14 just wondering 1
Blasingame dead? (May '11) Feb '14 TRT 21
Louis Scott, Jr. of Tchula has been missing 12 ... (May '07) Feb '14 lucy 10
Former Eudora, AR. Resident Shares His Life Story Feb '14 wadewasser 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••