Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Judged:

I wish the Blacks in Mississippi would get on a boat and go back to where they came from.
James Black

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2007

Judged:

Dirty White Boy wrote:
I wish the Blacks in Mississippi would get on a boat and go back to where they came from.
dirty white boy,did you know that 35% of all so-called white folks in america has a black line,just maybe you have black blood,my brother,
p.s. why don'tyour people go back to the caves Y'all came out of!
James Black

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

Judged:

You do not know any thing you are talking about
Get out of your White Goody 2 shoes City Town and State
Move to Mississippi for 6 month to a year and I bet you will not be up on such a high horse..
35%
Laugh , what a joke ..What Cracker Jack Box did you pull that Amateur councilor crap out of..Prove it!
marco polo

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2007

Judged:

I did leave and Boy am i happy!!!!!!!!!!
tired of the blacks today

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2007

Judged:

#1 I am disabled. Here inmississippi, Paralyzed from the midwaist down. Stuck helpless in a wheel chair for the rest of m life.
I went too get food stamps and the lady (who's Black" FALLS A SLEEP while we are in the middle of takng about my case.
They have all the govrnment jobs abd do not care about any one or any problem as ong as its from a white person,
It sucks
Olli

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2007

Judged:

Dirty White Boy wrote:
I have high hopes for Ms. I live in Chicago, but when i visit my mom back in Ms. sometime I hate to leave. I used to wish white people would like us and stop trying to hurt us. We didn' ask to come here but now we must get alone and go alone with each other. Try making frineds with some different than yourself, it will help you to over come this fear. Why hate others, we are not all the same, but different and unique in our own little special ways. Peace and much love to you.

Since: Sep 07

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

Another thread dedicated to race! Black, white, or brown, when will the phrase judge a person by his/her character actually mean something.
Sexy Black Woman

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Judged:

Dirty White Boy wrote:
Why is that so? If Blacks are so bad, then why don't you move somewhere else. Further more, why do most white men whish they had a BLACK WOMAN in their life. If you really look at certain situations, white people do more wrong than blacks. It is just that black people do thing out in the open and white people do things and hide. But it's all good. We just need to all just get along. Sometimes we have to watch what we say and keep certain coments to ourselves. I still love you, Dirty White Boy.
old white woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

Judged:

I live in Brandon MS and I get along with pretty much everyone. I beleive when its just 2 people face 2 face everything is fine. When its a group different story. If you are at school or work and you are the minority whether it be white or black there is going to be feelings of being shunned,ignored or harrassment.
Rachael

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

Judged:

this is sad.
[I'm white and i find this heart breaking for you to judge people by there appearance]
I love the black people here!
there very sweet!
YOU should get on a boat and go back to your Nazi camp!
Bruh Man

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Judged:

Rachael...where in MS are you? I'm a black man and I have been searching for white women that don't discriminate. Are you single?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

LOL! Too funny, Topix as a dating service.
Bruh Man

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

Judged:

Hmmm, well I'm sure you see the same ad at the top of this page advertising a dating site to meet blacks.

But seriously, to meet someone here who is not prejudice against blacks in this God Forsaken state would be nice and then we can get together and discuss this topic face to face and make some real noise. Sooooo......where is the assumption I am using this as a dating service??????????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

Judged:

Actually I do not see that advertisement, but since Topix is free to its members as well as allowing those to post without registering it makes sense that they have advertisers.

I moved here in 2005 and I felt the same way, only in reverse. I am a white woman and met up with some horrible attitudes at every turn. Coming from Texas where it is pretty much one big Ceasar Salad it definitely took me awhile to get my mind around it. Goes back to my previous comment about accepting people for who they are. I would love for our current society to get an incurable case of color blindness.
Bruh Man wrote:
Hmmm, well I'm sure you see the same ad at the top of this page advertising a dating site to meet blacks.
But seriously, to meet someone here who is not prejudice against blacks in this God Forsaken state would be nice and then we can get together and discuss this topic face to face and make some real noise. Sooooo......where is the assumption I am using this as a dating service??????????
Bruh Man

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

Judged:

Same here. Here in MS it's so ass backwards, and the biggest excuse I hear from the white women is....I'm friends with some blacks but I won't date them, or..I don't want to let my daddy down, or the usual typical bigotry from a lot of these crazy rednecks.

There is no such thing as race based qualities. Anyone who believes that is stupid. The divide by race and ethnicity was a conscious choice of the few and promoted to the many, to satisfy quest for power, control, and money. The world has always been class based and race was the more common tool used to keep the haves having in the past few centuries. Before then it was religion.

So white that want to talk about blacks in this country need to wake their butts up and realize they are just as much a victim of this class warfare as blacks are. The trailer park is the same as the ghetto. The illiteracy, family dysfunction, juvenile delinquency, lost moral fortitude, etc etc is all the same. There are just as many middle class clean law abiding blacks as there are whites, per capita. 13% blacks vs 70% whites in America, there will be more actual numbers of whites who are cleaner to be an equal proportion.

One last thing to note....most crime committed by blacks are economically based. A lot more whites commit hedious crimes for sport, having no real justification. White males make up viturally all serial killers. While it's all due to education and poor discipline, on the part of both blacks and whites.....let me end with this statement strictly intended for the bigots reading this...at least blacks do what they do in an attempt to make ends meet.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

Awesome post! There is just not a lot that I can add to it as you covered all the bases. I read on another thread a couple of days ago about how the U.S. has gotten over its racial bigotry for the most part and all I could do was laugh. This did not come from someone living in the south by the way. I lived in Natchez, MS back in the early 1990's with my son who is half Pakistan with a dark complexion. Can you picture the conflict that one raised, I actually had a woman call my house and tell me to get that *n* out of her neighborhood!

In the Leland/Greenville area the ratio is 60% black to 40% white so I did indeed run into some reverse racism. Two years later and it is not an issue anymore as this is not a large area and you become familiar relatively quickly. Sadly, the crime rate in this area is also pretty high with the highest percentage being black, but that is just due to the higher population as well as the economy here. There is an article on this site about the investigation on the car registration tax office, I was not at all surprised. My car tax bill for the past two years has been $200 and was told that if I lived in Greenville it would be at least 50% more.

Most places pay minimum wage, in fact I had a Domino's driver tell me one night that they only pay him minimum wage and do not reimburse for gas. I was floored.

I will close with this last note, I have met far more educated and friendly blacks in this area than I have whites.
Bruh Man wrote:
Same here. Here in MS it's so ass backwards, and the biggest excuse I hear from the white women is....I'm friends with some blacks but I won't date them, or..I don't want to let my daddy down, or the usual typical bigotry from a lot of these crazy rednecks.
There is no such thing as race based qualities. Anyone who believes that is stupid. The divide by race and ethnicity was a conscious choice of the few and promoted to the many, to satisfy quest for power, control, and money. The world has always been class based and race was the more common tool used to keep the haves having in the past few centuries. Before then it was religion.
So white that want to talk about blacks in this country need to wake their butts up and realize they are just as much a victim of this class warfare as blacks are. The trailer park is the same as the ghetto. The illiteracy, family dysfunction, juvenile delinquency, lost moral fortitude, etc etc is all the same. There are just as many middle class clean law abiding blacks as there are whites, per capita. 13% blacks vs 70% whites in America, there will be more actual numbers of whites who are cleaner to be an equal proportion.
One last thing to note....most crime committed by blacks are economically based. A lot more whites commit hedious crimes for sport, having no real justification. White males make up viturally all serial killers. While it's all due to education and poor discipline, on the part of both blacks and whites.....let me end with this statement strictly intended for the bigots reading this...at least blacks do what they do in an attempt to make ends meet.
Smart Black Man

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2008

If dirty white boy is still reading these.....Didn't you come here on a boat from somewhere else too?

Not only that, was it not you that got addicted to sugar and tobacco and enslaved blacks and forced them here to support that addiction, during which also you committed genocide against 75% of the natives that already occupied the land for centuries? Was it not you that sailed to South and Central America and enslaved the Latins before you did the blacks?

What are you complaining about really?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2008

Judged:

I agree that dirty white boy's comment is extremely offensive. On the other hand I don't agree with holding the current generation responsible for what was done before being born. That attitude contributes to even more racial division.
Smart Black Man wrote:
If dirty white boy is still reading these.....Didn't you come here on a boat from somewhere else too?
Not only that, was it not you that got addicted to sugar and tobacco and enslaved blacks and forced them here to support that addiction, during which also you committed genocide against 75% of the natives that already occupied the land for centuries? Was it not you that sailed to South and Central America and enslaved the Latins before you did the blacks?
What are you complaining about really?
man on a mission

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

BOTTOM LINE GROW UP.
man on a mission

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

Judged:

I Have read all u guys comments and all i can say is that dont read into dirty white boy uneducated statements about black people.I am black and would not want to B anything else. we have overcame everything that been threw at us.But tell me this if we are so mess up then y r white people copying everything black people do from the way we walk to the way we talk white boys trying to rap talk black act black u know y.We started it all even elvis copy JAMES BROWN...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 11 hr Laws 1,972
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Jul 24 Venom 706
Fred Hood Jul 14 AKK 1
Porsha from bridezilla (Aug '11) Jun '14 Brianna 15
Special Ed kids abused by teacher! Jun '14 frank 4
Mallory Crumley Jun '14 Youre ppppp 1
ROBYN RICKARD fact or fiction May '14 jodi codi 2
•••
•••
•••
Greenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters