Storm damage keeps Greenville schools...

Storm damage keeps Greenville schools closed

There are 3 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Storm damage keeps Greenville schools closed. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Greenville Public School District was closed today and will be closed until Monday because of severe storm damage to Greenville Weston High School campuses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Kenya Butler

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Wat a wonderful God we serve!!! Not saying da kids need to b outta school; but just saying t l & Greenville high is 2 schools dat shouldn't been mixed up!! Our kids need to get along but some don't think like dat!!! N I do know it starts Frm home!!!
Butler Davis

Greenwood, MS

#2 Oct 22, 2012
I is all 4 da skools 2!!! Like all da kidz needz to getz alongs with dat white kid skools and stuff u heard? We dun needs our kids gettin' all mixed up ya knows? Like they needz dat edukation like Kenya and I's got back in da day so they can bees just as smart as dat white skools
I ole

Sioux City, IA

#3 Oct 23, 2012
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny (Aug '13) Feb '17 Longgene 16
News W. Derek Russell: The arts live or die with you Feb '17 Choices 7
News jeffrey bateman; greg phillips greenville; (Sep '10) Jan '17 EZEKIEL 14
Cleveland police officer Jason norwood suspende... Dec '16 Concerned citizen 1
looking (Sep '13) Nov '16 Dexter Johnson 4
good afternoon my own business Nov '16 Dexter Johnson 1
News FBI probing 'Vote Trump' tag, fire at black church Nov '16 Le Jimbo 44

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance