Miss. mom charged after son's body fo...

Miss. mom charged after son's body found in oven

There are 13 comments on the NewsTimesLive.com story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Miss. mom charged after son's body found in oven. In it, NewsTimesLive.com reports that:

This is a booking photograph released by the Greenville, Miss., Police Department, March 2, 2011 of Terrie A. Robinson, 24, who was arrested Wednesday in the death of her 3-year-old son after authorities said they found the child's burned body in an oven at her Greenville, Miss., home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimesLive.com.

one angry mom

Jackson, MO

#1 Mar 3, 2011
I get so sick and tired of everyday the news reports horrible crimes involving kids. Hey people get a clue, if you don't want your children, give them up to someone who does. There are lots of people in this world that could provide a safe wonderful life for these children and then there are SICK individuals who do not deserve to live, let alone bear and attempt to raise children. I think they should line these people up and get rid of them one at a time while the rest watch and know what is coming for them. God Bless the small helpless children in this world.
amazed

Trumann, AR

#2 Mar 3, 2011
Was this not SICK???!!!!!!!
And,look at THIS:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_children_in_can...

Whoever did this ought to be stuffed into suitcases and thrown into the Everglades.Soft sided suitcases so that the alligators could tear them and get them OUT for lunch.
amazed

Trumann, AR

#3 Mar 3, 2011
http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Miss-mo...

How HIDEOUS! Nothing but Satan himself could have induced a mother to do such a horrendous thing!!! Demon possessed!

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Mar 9, 2011
Dont call her a bad mom???? What? I mean you kill your child and you are not a bad mom? What kind of sick person does something like this? Poor baby. God please protect these innocent children. Put your loving arms around them and keep them safe from all harm. I ask this in your sweet precious name dear Lord. Amen
cantbelieveit

Trumann, AR

#5 Mar 9, 2011
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

This is just another reason why crap like this runs rampant nowadays.
vip

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Either she is on a combination of powerful drugs or menatally unstable. There has to be some mental issues in her background. Just looking at her, it is hard to determine if she's afraid for herself or just realized what she has done and realize that she will be spending the remainder of her life in jail. If you are going to take drugs that makes you delusional/hallucinate make some sort of provisions for your child. Did she get the munchies? hungry? Lord, help your child. How was the police tip off? what prompt the inspection?

Baby in the oven toasted, I have never heard of anything so insane.
cantbelieveit

Trumann, AR

#7 Mar 22, 2011
Oh,yeah.Nothing I've seen on Investigative Discovery channel can top it.It's just horrendous.I did look at her police photo and it did look like she wasn't right.But like you,I don't know if she was crying because it dawned on her what she had done,or what.Poor little baby boy--
Curious

United States

#8 Apr 28, 2011
Well how was he cooked? Rare, medium or well done?
When cooking humans do you have to marinate them before hand?
cantbelieveit

Trumann, AR

#9 Apr 28, 2011
Someone needs to throw your stupid ass in a FIRE until you're burnt to a crisp.One day when you do someone probably WILL do just that.
cantbelieveit

Trumann, AR

#10 Apr 28, 2011
When you DIE.That's D-I-E DIE!!!
Curious

United States

#12 May 6, 2011
cantbelieveit wrote:
Someone needs to throw your stupid ass in a FIRE until you're burnt to a crisp.One day when you do someone probably WILL do just that.
WAH WAH WAH
Meee

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2011
What ever happened in this case
REGINALD JACKSON

Augusta, GA

#15 Aug 7, 2011
INSANITY DON'T HAVE A PURPOSE IT JUST HAS A GOAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo Airport to mull airline bids a little lo... Oct '17 Airbus 13
doo yooooo??? (Apr '17) May '17 seed driller 5
News JCPenny delays slightly closing of Mississippi ... (May '17) May '17 Hooper 1
Cleveland police officer Jason norwood suspende... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Mojo king 2
horny (Aug '13) Apr '17 Msmelanisjsl 17
News W. Derek Russell: The arts live or die with you (Feb '17) Feb '17 Choices 7
News jeffrey bateman; greg phillips greenville; (Sep '10) Jan '17 EZEKIEL 14

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages