Louis Scott, Jr. of Tchula has been missing 12 days

May 4, 2007 | Posted by: Holmes County Herald/STPNS | Full story: Holmes County Herald/STPNS

If Louis Scott, Jr., 21, of Tchula has not been found as of today (Thursday) it will have been 12 days since he was last seen in Leland on April 21.

Scott, the son of Diane and Louis Scott, Sr., has lived in Tchula all of his life and is a 2004 graduate of S.V. Marshall High School. He is currently enrolled at Mississippi Valley State University majoring in Criminal Justice.

Mr. Scott is an Army Reservist who served 13 months active duty in Afghanistan.

His parents are imploring elected officials, law enforcement agencies, ministers, and every citizen of the Tchula and surrounding communities to become actively involved in a massive effort to find their son. Read more

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated May 16, 2014
Douglas Kitchen chgo il

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2007

i really feel bad i met Doug when he was dating my cousin ashley smith of belzoni mississippi but im greve with the family in there time of sorrow
dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2007

good
morgan

Blooming Grove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

SORRY
Bobo

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2008

Anything new on this?

Since: Sep 07

Itta Bena, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

I have not been able to find anything off the wire or other news sources.
Bobo wrote:
Anything new on this?
Missing

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2008

My son, Jarrod Johnston, disappeared in Yazoo County on July 7th 2007. The law enforcement agency in Yazoo county(sheriffs office) has done nothing to locate or investigate his disappearance.. Hell I cant even get them to return my call..
I hope that the Holmes county SO can do better..

Since: Sep 07

Itta Bena, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2008

Try contacting the district attorney and be sure to tell them the kind of treatment you have gotten from the police department. Keep calling them, and demand to speak to the Sherriff personally instead of just one of the dupities. Surely they have a detective assigned to the case.
Missing wrote:
My son, Jarrod Johnston, disappeared in Yazoo County on July 7th 2007. The law enforcement agency in Yazoo county(sheriffs office) has done nothing to locate or investigate his disappearance.. Hell I cant even get them to return my call..
WhoAmI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Missing wrote:
Yazoo County has a new sheriff...so try calling again. Maybe now they will help you. I don't remember seeing anything in the newspaper about this...maybe getting ahold of the Herald will also help.
S Johnston

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

RE: New sherrif..

Yes I've been told there is a new sherrif. And given the name of the investigating officer.(Dennis Moulder) Still get no response. The local office of the FBI (Here in kentucky) cant even get them to respond. I just noticed a post, recovered! when I googled his name, but as I read it was only because they could'nt get any response from the investigating officer.. Can you say, Law Suit!!
lucy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Louis was one of my good, closest friends. when he was dating ashley I would go with him just to ride and trip out about everything. I loved this guy soooo much and I think about him often. It has been almost 7 years and i still find it hard to believe. I am almost in tears as i type. I really want to know what happened and why but only god knows so i will leave it at that. He will always be my best male friend i have ever had.
GHE-GHE

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Miss you Doug! 😚😚 😚
GHE-GHE

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

One of your songs played today and you've constantly been on my mind thereafter. I love you! I miss you! I hope I'm making you proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny (Aug '13) Aug 19 Sendero 13
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Aug 18 Petal Power 707
Our Opinion: Urban sprawl in Southeast moving w... Aug 17 Pop 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985
Fred Hood Jul '14 AKK 1
Porsha from bridezilla (Aug '11) Jun '14 Brianna 15
Special Ed kids abused by teacher! Jun '14 frank 4

Search the Greenville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••