Greenville Christian School racial sc...

Greenville Christian School racial scandal?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Since: Nov 10

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Has anybody else heard about the racist problems at Greenville Christian School? The story I'm hearing is that 3 senior girls went around threatening all of the senior class to vote only for them, or they would put out the rumor that the white boys had a taste for brown sugar... Anyone hear anything else???
YouKnow

Water Valley, MS

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Sounds just like the dark people. When they start running the school districts, it makes the communties decline. I hve also heard this from several people.
Martha Jackson

Calhoun City, MS

#3 Sep 19, 2012
YouKnow wrote:
Sounds just like the dark people. When they start running the school districts, it makes the communties decline. I hve also heard this from several people.
you are just ignorant.....and this is coming from a "dark person"
gatorboy

Sioux City, IA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
stop bringing this up. this is nothing more than hearsay. shame on anyone for buying into it. how can anyone move past racism when dumb people like you are continuing to attempt to separate races. so dumb.
one love.
gatorboy

Sioux City, IA

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Missippy Texan wrote:
Has anybody else heard about the racist problems at Greenville Christian School? The story I'm hearing is that 3 senior girls went around threatening all of the senior class to vote only for them, or they would put out the rumor that the white boys had a taste for brown sugar... Anyone hear anything else???
even someone with a pea-sized brain should know this is completely contrived. do you know what the word 'contrived' means?
Alumni

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2012
If this was going on at the school, the administration should have suspended all three of the girls. That is federal law. Zero tolerance! Somethign just does not sound right in this situation.
jimi

Greenville, MS

#10 Sep 26, 2012
brown sugar?? heroin??
Cletus

United States

#13 Aug 29, 2013
This is nothing new. GCS has always been a mess. And yes there are black girls dating white boys. The kids are cool with it. The bigoted parents have issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doo yooooo??? May '17 seed driller 5
News JCPenny delays slightly closing of Mississippi ... May '17 Hooper 1
Cleveland police officer Jason norwood suspende... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Mojo king 2
horny (Aug '13) Apr '17 Msmelanisjsl 17
News W. Derek Russell: The arts live or die with you (Feb '17) Feb '17 Choices 7
News jeffrey bateman; greg phillips greenville; (Sep '10) Jan '17 EZEKIEL 14
looking (Sep '13) Nov '16 Dexter Johnson 4

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages