First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cbw

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 May 12, 2011
I live elsewhere and got a call that a Blasingame has been killed in Greenville...if so, I am related..more info please
FYI

Burleson, TX

#2 May 13, 2011
Jerry Blasingame
AVON A dispute between neighbors that began two months ago over a dog defecating in a yard has escalated to one man being shot multiple times and killed by a former candidate for Washington County Sheriff who is now facing murder charges.
According to Washington County Sheriff Department Assistant Chief Deputy Billy Barber, around 3:17 p.m. Thursday, Jerry Blasingame, 60, of 114 Heather Lane was shot several times allegedly by Terry Tenhet, 52, of 110 Heather Lane.
cbw

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 May 13, 2011
Thank you..this is my cousin
MEL

Hattiesburg, MS

#4 May 17, 2011
Jerry is my step dad.
mab

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 May 18, 2011
Jerry was ambushed and killed by this murderer. He was shot 8 times ending up with 16 in and out wounds. He never had a chance. This murderer has terrorized our neighborhood. I hope he rots far under the ground once they execute him.
Jump

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2011
Wow, looks like guns were the solution here. Seems the "victim" shot the other guy only two months earlier. More guns needed in Mississippi I guess.
mab

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Sep 13, 2011
My husband was gunned down by a cold blooded murderer because two months earlier during a dispute the murderer tried to kill him but my husband shot back....he did not shoot first.....he shot back in self-defense. I was witness to this. While the murderer was in the hospital having surgery on his hand he told people he was going to sit on his front porch and wait for my husband to come riding by and he was going to shoot and kill him. That is exactly what he did. My husband was not armed and did not have a chance. I just wish people would make sure they know the details before they run their mouth.
Jerilicious

Venice, FL

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Sounds like Jerry should have cleaned up after his dog, he deserved to die, letting his dog crap in people's yards, I am glad he is dead, I say death to everyone who lets their dog crap in someone's yard, no exceptions, kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out... since Jerry was a POS it is only fitting that he died from dog shit...I always laugh when people get killed over stuff like dog shit, it's funny cuz its true, also, if you know Jerry, it's funny cuz it happened to him, he always said 8 and 16 were his lucky number, so it is only right that he got shot 8 times and had 16 holes in him, and of course 8 and 16 equals 24 pieces of dog shit in the yard
The Phantom

AOL

#9 Mar 1, 2012
About time someone did Jerry in . He was over due .
pink

Cleveland, MS

#10 Mar 6, 2012
Jerilicious wrote:
Sounds like Jerry should have cleaned up after his dog, he deserved to die, letting his dog crap in people's yards, I am glad he is dead, I say death to everyone who lets their dog crap in someone's yard, no exceptions, kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out... since Jerry was a POS it is only fitting that he died from dog shit...I always laugh when people get killed over stuff like dog shit, it's funny cuz its true, also, if you know Jerry, it's funny cuz it happened to him, he always said 8 and 16 were his lucky number, so it is only right that he got shot 8 times and had 16 holes in him, and of course 8 and 16 equals 24 pieces of dog shit in the yard
when god was handing out brains, i'm glad to know you were watching to see if anyone let their dog go to the bathroom in your yard. reading this out loud to my coworkers has been the highlight of my day!
The Phantom

AOL

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Jerry stole , mistreated others ,lied ,cheated all his life . He finally got his just reward .
LaceyC

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Jul 19, 2012
You people are sick. And to the ones saying jerry was this and that, you must have him confused with terry. Who was a convicted felon, therefore should not have been in possession of a gun. Have some respect for the trash you talk on here.
mab

Jackson, MS

#13 Jul 23, 2012
The Phantom wrote:
Jerry stole , mistreated others ,lied ,cheated all his life . He finally got his just reward .
you are a real creep!
DebbieX

North Carrollton, MS

#14 Aug 12, 2012
Jerry got shot and fell in dog shit lol!!! Just another black gone from Greenvile, but at the rate they have babies out of wedlock and collect those checks, the poor whites and asians don't have a chance. More government support, more projects, more food stamps! What happen to the 1950 working class and clean neat neighborhoods? Blacks are government babies raised by the government and controlled by the government. To die over dog shit is the perfect example of the Greenville culture!!!!
jimi

Greenville, MS

#17 Sep 26, 2012
DebbieX wrote:
Jerry got shot and fell in dog shit lol!!! Just another black gone from Greenvile, but at the rate they have babies out of wedlock and collect those checks, the poor whites and asians don't have a chance. More government support, more projects, more food stamps! What happen to the 1950 working class and clean neat neighborhoods? Blacks are government babies raised by the government and controlled by the government. To die over dog shit is the perfect example of the Greenville culture!!!!
who asked you, you inbred b!tchboy??
jimi

Greenville, MS

#18 Sep 26, 2012
DebbieX wrote:
this post by an inbred b!tchboy remains, but mine is deleted.....
bct

Purvis, MS

#21 Feb 2, 2013
I want to know how he was allowed to have a gun. where is hines at he is just as guilty as tenhet so is he being charged with anything? Is he still a judge?
Checkmate Bitch

Indianola, MS

#22 Mar 27, 2013
DebbieX wrote:
I am Terry Tenhet an this how much of a dumbass i can be,yeah i wrote this shit and all the rest of this in here about Jerry, cause i hated the man for been a better person then i was. OH YEAH an sorry to the black people cause these the MF that watching my ass rite now. If itwasnt for them, my asshole would be bigger than my mouth.LOL,now thats no joke... Hell I cant love nobodyelse when i hate my on dam self.. I learned alot watching the Jodi Aries trail,if she can get on the stand and do it so can i.. Well i gotta go its almost rack down, gotta do what the CO say or else we cant say out late on the weekend..
willie bentson

Grenada, MS

#23 Feb 11, 2014
eat sh*t!!
willie bentson

Grenada, MS

#24 Feb 11, 2014
my name is Willie Benson I wrote this like i was Terry Tenhet cause i was mad at him for no reason I am sorry Terry! Terry is so much better than me i am wanting to be him he is a great man that will take care of business when he has to. Don't mess with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBYN RICKARD fact or fiction 9 hr robyn rickard 3
Pete Cora Oct 15 signus111 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep '14 BigDan 59
Carl D. Fults husband of Valerie Rogers Jones F... Sep '14 Anewmoonrising 1
Ronnie D. Mounce (May '11) Sep '14 Anewmoonrising 27
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 713
Class of 81 Sep '14 Kayleigh92 1
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs