First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
She is a straight snit,h. Nobody should trust her. She is a theif liar and god knows what else. Low life!!!
I know

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Snitch
a friend

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2013
How do u know
huh
#4 Jan 20, 2013
I know wrote:
She is a straight snit,h. Nobody should trust her. She is a theif liar and god knows what else. Low life!!!
hell i knew this she was caught at the nursing home stealing busted with felony stealing down south mudsucker!i feel sorry for her 3 children
Wondering

Eagleville, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Who is Bobbi Markham? Is she the granddaughter of that Darrell Markham?
Lol

Farmington, MO

#7 Feb 26, 2013
She is the niece of Darrell Markham
nizzle

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Her 3 kids are in good care most you folks on topix are here to talk shyt
OMG

Eagleville, TN

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Of course she's a peice of shit! She has Darrell Markhams cold Demon blood running thru her veins. And oh my God they keep breeding!!!!!!!
DOGS EAR

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Thats Fd up just because Darrell did something horrific doesn't mean his family should take the blame and be shunned for it.
OMG

Eagleville, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2013
YEAH!!!! They're all such "classy" law abidding people. They even named one of there own off springs after the good guy that Darrell Markham murdered. Now how sick and twisted is that? It's very disturbing and very disrespecful!!! R.I.P B.H.
Brianm

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2013
In the first place don't judge all for one and Bobbi m was born in 81 so u don't know what the Hell your talking about because iAm also D Markhams nephew and I bet nun of y'all can say nothing bad about me honestly so have a blessed day!
DOGS EAR

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 28, 2013
OMG wrote:
YEAH!!!! They're all such "classy" law abidding people. They even named one of there own off springs after the good guy that Darrell Markham murdered. Now how sick and twisted is that? It's very disturbing and very disrespecful!!! R.I.P B.H.
Your right B.H. was a good guy but his brother W.H.being the BULLY that he is started the shit with Darrell pounding him in the dirt several times where was he at when Darrell showed up with the gun got the wrong H ?NONE OF IT SHOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED IF EVERYONE COULD OF DRANK HAD A GOOD TIME AND GOT ALONG!
Brian markam

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2013
OMG wrote:
YEAH!!!! They're all such "classy" law abidding people. They even named one of there own off springs after the good guy that Darrell Markham murdered. Now how sick and twisted is that? It's very disturbing and very disrespecful!!! R.I.P B.H.
. Why don't y'all find something else to talk about and let this rest! Both famlys lost someone they loved dearly that night so quit trying to start shit befor it backfires on you!
Christy Markham Morris

Delight, AR

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Okay whoever you all are posting this BULL!! I've pretty well keep my cool with just about anybosy...but this time I have to speak up..!st of all...Every one who knew both Bobby and Darrell well know that Bobby was the only wholehearted respecting soul there..the night of his tragic death..(R.I.P.) and as the unfortunate offspring of THAT Darrell Markham as u call him, I can tell you that as tragic as Bobbys death was in most of your eyes...Bobby Helm died that night..but because he sacrificed his life...I can truely say my life as well as my brother David and my mother Toni's lives were saved...And in MY eyes..Bobby will always be a HERO...and if the remark about naming our offspring after him was meant toward me and my deceased baby...and the fact that I DID indeed name him after Bobby Lee for saving us..he didnt intend too its true..but he did still the same..and you all can judge me if you like because Darrell was my father..but it wasnt my fault!!! Or my baby brothers!! I am asshamed to have been EVER associated to that man and believe he is where he is post to be...However by your comment.."and still breeding" you stranger are now holding this against my own children because of their blood line and they werent even born yet to know..i wish they never had to know!! But this is my home and my childrens home..and as sorry as we may ever be to have such a coward for a father..."RESPECT" goes a long way...My demonic cold blooded father died(at least in my eyes) the same night Bobby did...Especially around this 4th of July holiday EVERY year does my heart not get sickened and saddened by this tragic day...not because we suffered...but because the Helm family did suffer undeservingly. I wish I could change what happened that night and why..but no one can..so let me publicly say..I AM SORRY WITH EVERYTHING I AM THAT MY LAST NAME WILL FOREVER BE STAINED BY THE SENCELESS ACT THAT MY FATHER SUBJECTED US ALL TOO, but if you dont know me then dont judge me...I made it my life mission to drown any traces of his evil ways that exsisted in me. Sorry if I let you all down..but mostly sorry for ALL the blood shed and tears and loss...but thank you BOBBY HELM for giving my life half a chance..and my children life without DARRELL. Please society stop reminding me where I came from so I can forget..It kills me to know at least a handfull of you can not look at me without seeing him..I Love ALL the Helms as they were my own and its probably because of the guilt i feel about a tragedy I had NO control over. PEACE!
sum1

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 1, 2013
Christy Markham Morris wrote:
Okay whoever you all are posting this BULL!! I've pretty well keep my cool with just about anybosy...but this time I have to speak up..!st of all...Every one who knew both Bobby and Darrell well know that Bobby was the only wholehearted respecting soul there..the night of his tragic death..(R.I.P.) and as the unfortunate offspring of THAT Darrell Markham as u call him, I can tell you that as tragic as Bobbys death was in most of your eyes...Bobby Helm died that night..but because he sacrificed his life...I can truely say my life as well as my brother David and my mother Toni's lives were saved...And in MY eyes..Bobby will always be a HERO...and if the remark about naming our offspring after him was meant toward me and my deceased baby...and the fact that I DID indeed name him after Bobby Lee for saving us..he didnt intend too its true..but he did still the same..and you all can judge me if you like because Darrell was my father..but it wasnt my fault!!! Or my baby brothers!! I am asshamed to have been EVER associated to that man and believe he is where he is post to be...However by your comment.."and still breeding" you stranger are now holding this against my own children because of their blood line and they werent even born yet to know..i wish they never had to know!! But this is my home and my childrens home..and as sorry as we may ever be to have such a coward for a father..."RESPECT" goes a long way...My demonic cold blooded father died(at least in my eyes) the same night Bobby did...Especially around this 4th of July holiday EVERY year does my heart not get sickened and saddened by this tragic day...not because we suffered...but because the Helm family did suffer undeservingly. I wish I could change what happened that night and why..but no one can..so let me publicly say..I AM SORRY WITH EVERYTHING I AM THAT MY LAST NAME WILL FOREVER BE STAINED BY THE SENCELESS ACT THAT MY FATHER SUBJECTED US ALL TOO, but if you dont know me then dont judge me...I made it my life mission to drown any traces of his evil ways that exsisted in me. Sorry if I let you all down..but mostly sorry for ALL the blood shed and tears and loss...but thank you BOBBY HELM for giving my life half a chance..and my children life without DARRELL. Please society stop reminding me where I came from so I can forget..It kills me to know at least a handfull of you can not look at me without seeing him..I Love ALL the Helms as they were my own and its probably because of the guilt i feel about a tragedy I had NO control over. PEACE!
christy you are a good person, dont let any1 tell you different.
Christy Markham Morris

Delight, AR

#17 Jul 1, 2013
Thank you for that!! I've made choices the same as everyone has too...but I didnt choose to take a good mans life...thats all I know...I did choose to stay a resident here and face the situation...and try find some sort of stability as well as comfort in doing so. I don't thrive on others misery...and I didnt stay to rub anyones face in my fathers choices...I stayed to prove it wasnt our doings...and GOD knows I wish I could bring him back..but that too is out of my control just as what my father done was... This is my home..I like to raise my children here protected from the tragic event of that horrifying night...I wish society wouldnt hold it against my kids because of the blood in their veins and give them a chance to be who they are like Bobby has given me. Thank you.. And I'm sorry I lashed out a little, but given that i read this post night before the 19 year annual nightmare...It hit me somewhat hard.. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone..but finally I've spoken my side of things...how I feel...NOW..people can judge me if neccessary.
LIL BIRD

Knoxville, IA

#18 Jul 2, 2013
DOGS EAR wrote:
<quoted text>Your right B.H. was a good guy but his brother W.H.being the BULLY that he is started the shit with Darrell pounding him in the dirt several times where was he at when Darrell showed up with the gun got the wrong H ?NONE OF IT SHOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED IF EVERYONE COULD OF DRANK HAD A GOOD TIME AND GOT ALONG!
For your info,,, every time Wayne Helm pounded Darrell in the dirt, was because Darrell was being the bully and Wayne doesn't go for that bully BS. So that just goes to show that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Cause everybody around here knows that Wayne is not a bully. Every time he has whooped someone's ass, was because he was taking up for some one who was being bullied. You want to know where he was at when Darrell came back with the gun, he was standing on the parking lot you dumb fuck!!! So find a subject that you know something about. It's been 19 years. Don't you all think it is time to let this die in peace. This was a tragic loss. There was a hood man put in the ground that was innocent, just because a piece of shit bully that was a terrible husband, father, and human being couldn't take an ass whooping that he asked for. SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR MISINFORMATION!!! GO TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW ABOUT!
LIL BIRD

Knoxville, IA

#19 Jul 2, 2013
And every one could have drank and got along if Darrell had not started bullying. God damn this makes me mad. You think Wayne Helm is such a bad man, come find out the real story from the real source. He will be more than glad to tell you what the real story was. Believe me he wishes to God that he would have killed Darrell and done society a fucking favor. If he knew what was fixing to happen, there would have been a different obituary. There was many of times that Darrell's children would have went without diapers and would have went hungry if it would not have been for Wayne Helm. Ask them. Anybody that would say that Darrel was the good guy over Wayne Helm must be made out of the same pile of shit that Darrell was. Darrell is not the only murderer in that family. His mother got away with it 3 times. I am a firm believer that people get what they deserve in the end. Let's hope anyway. FUCK YOU AGAIN, and AGAIN!!!
cindy allen

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2013
This shit pisses me off Christy I think I can speak for us all when I say we love you and your brother and Toni and we don't blame you guys you had no control over what happened that night and for ever is talking shit WE AS A FAMILY GRIEVE EVERY YEAR AT THIS TIME AS WELL AS EVERY DAY AND FOR SOMEONE TO DRUDGE THIS UP QHEN YOU PLAINLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED I WAS THERE AND UNFORTUNATELY HAD TO WITNESS IT ALL WAYNE WAS NOT A BULLY HE DID WHAT HE HAS TO DO AND TO BE BALL LESS ENOUGH NOT TO EVEN PUT YOUR OWN NAME TO HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME SOUNDS LIKE TO ME YOUR THE PIECE OF SHIT SO LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE AND LET US PUT THIS BEHIND US THE WAY WE CAN AND DONT BOTHER CHRISTY DAVID OR TONI EITHER WE DONT BLAME THEM AO WHY THE FUCK AHOULD YOU AND AS FOR BOBBI MARKHAM I DONT STICK UP FOR HER SHE IS WHO SHE IS BUT AHE ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS AND AHE WAS JUST A BABY ANYWAY SO LET US GET THROUGH THIS HARD TIME A YEAR AND STAY OUT OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS
Weenie

Quitman, AR

#21 Jul 3, 2013
Just wanna ask how a post titled Bobbi Markham turned into masacre of all this heart punching remarks? The Markhams and the Helms have been through enough already. Sure would like the punks that won't put your real name on hear to grow some balls or lick mine, I mean for real...we all have good and bad blood in our family tree, and people fuck up..especially under a drunken stupper, I know I sure as hell have. What you should hold against Bobbi girl is of her own doing. Not anything her uncle done. You just hear the name and see all of that family (Markhams) as a team, as if they were in it together or something, having grown up with David and Christy as well as John, Luke and Jessie let me just say...well..whoever you assholes are; you are wrong for that.They all are great people and i admire their courage. Its been hard enough on the innocent ones dont you think, and all those who are at fault for Bobbys death are being punished everyday with they own guilt and regrets and shoulda woulda coulda's so SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!! And let them get on with their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dusty Skaggs (Jan '16) 11 hr Allentown 14
Uncle/niece Puxico incest 11 hr Cody Allen 2
Who are they? 14 hr lopsided 2
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) 14 hr Damn Tired 100
Do you know her 14 hr goose 1
nope 14 hr jayjay 1
toughest person in williamsville (Feb '13) 16 hr Airborne std 23

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages