Jail Bait

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2011
Is it just me r is there a lot of jail baiting going around, young girls out of school staying the night with there underage bf's and underage girls spending the night with there bf's that are out of school. Isnt this still something you can get in trouble for? I know a lot of girls and boys i go to school with are doing this. Theres too many babies already.
Just saying

Quitman, AR

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Who cares??!! Some people like em' young some times,oh well. I perfer robbing the grave personally.. CHA-CHING!!! Lmfao!
Harold

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2012
No, I agree there is alot of that happening, and I don't much like the idea either, yet I'm 22 years of age. I can say I've had my fair share of women, not girls. The parents are to blame I'm afrade, this is a fucked up area with alot of fucked up people, and thoes people with children having children is uncalled for. As a man, I can say there comes a time in a boys life where he becomes a man because he had to do what a man was suppose to do, alot of people would use this saying in veine. So, be a man and get your word out there, and make something of it!!!!
Paul Lutes

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2012
I for one just love young ones, I even had 2 14 year olds after giving them some beer, and I was 32, I was with a 19 year Kayla but I've got other pink young stuff I'm tapping on now. So it's time for someone else to tap out
harhar

Vilonia, AR

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Paul Lutes wrote:
I for one just love young ones, I even had 2 14 year olds after giving them some beer, and I was 32, I was with a 19 year Kayla but I've got other pink young stuff I'm tapping on now. So it's time for someone else to tap out
blah blah blah kim
who

Perkasie, PA

#7 Feb 17, 2012
lol
Tony

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Jun 20, 2012
Jail Bait wrote:
Is it just me r is there a lot of jail baiting going around, young girls out of school staying the night with there underage bf's and underage girls spending the night with there bf's that are out of school. Isnt this still something you can get in trouble for? I know a lot of girls and boys i go to school with are doing this. Theres too many babies already.
White teens should be encouraged to have more children and the immigrants flooding our countries should pay for them to do so.

At the current time Whites are paying for the babies of other races and it has to stop before Whites go extinct.
just me

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 20, 2012
Paul Lutes wrote:
Duh wake the hell up u r admitting to statuatory rape. Put the lighter down
wow

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jun 20, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh wake the hell up u r admitting to statuatory rape. Put the lighter down
blah blah blah Kim Nieberding
WTF

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Paul Lutes wrote:
Dude not only r u a dumb ass, u r sick and apparently need to b back in the prison system!!!
nieve

Damascus, AR

#12 Jul 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude not only r u a dumb ass, u r sick and apparently need to b back in the prison system!!!
wow are you that nieve you really think paul wrote that duh! it was crazy psycho kim n the ex
WTF

Euless, TX

#13 Jul 5, 2012
nieve wrote:
<quoted text>
wow are you that nieve you really think paul wrote that duh! it was crazy psycho kim n the ex
Then she is sick and twisted and needs to get a life!!!
nieve

Quitman, AR

#14 Jul 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she is sick and twisted and needs to get a life!!!
absolutley
Kayla

United States

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Soo stupid I swear!!! Gosh Kim,at least make ur little fake comments halfway clever or something!*Yawn*... Wait,thats probably a little too much work there for ya isnt it?(: Haha!
Kayla

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2012
Most work you would of done in years rite?!! Lazy b*tch!(:
dont know nieve

Greenbrier, AR

#17 Jul 10, 2012
nieve wrote:
<quoted text>
Nieve? Nieve? Nieve? Doesn't anyone have a dictionary?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J&J Wheetley 7 hr I_got_to_watch 4
trash pickup at Piso point 9 hr wapres 2
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) 9 hr Ukwildtom 41
misty martin? Jul 31 shane 1
bobbie jo robberson (Nov '11) Jul 31 codyS 10
Rebecca Thompson and Caleb Wood (Mar '13) Jul 31 spoolinNfoolin 19
Bobbie Jo Roberson (Mar '14) Jul 31 that one guy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages