Ceann Hater

Knoxville, IA

#47 Jan 11, 2010
I hate ceann and think she is a biotch. All she does is talk crap about people with her friends[the very few she has]. I sat there and listened to her do it the other day. Thats all she ever does. I feel sorry for ANYONE who would want to be friends with her. She dont care about none of her friends. she would talk about her "BEST" Friend if you really wanted her too all you have to do is say u dont like her friend and she would be like oh i dont either just to fit in. Thats how good of a friend she is. Like i said all she is is a biotch. DONT TRUST HER.
hah

Centerville, TX

#48 Jan 11, 2010
i very much agree with "ceann hater"
Ceann Hater

Knoxville, IA

#49 Jan 11, 2010
Im glad somebody agrees with me because i call 'em like i see 'em. Im NOT a liar.
a good friend

Morocco, IN

#50 Jan 11, 2010
You know what, everybody is right, all you kids want to do is start crap and try to hurt somebody. I hate to tell you i'm sure that what you say on here doesn't ruin their day, i"m sure Ceann Doesn't even give you little peons a thought. Because she is a good kids, she speaks her mind and I think that is a good quality in a person, I wish I could tell people what I thing of them half the time, but I found out its better to ignore it. Brad and Ceanne had problems, like all you teenagers will groing through high school.. So don't assume what is going on, why don't you get on here and just confess your own life and problems and let people talk about you?? Leave her alone and to the person that wonders why it is always brought up about these kids having problems and it is stupid, apparently yo lived a grat life, there are alot of things that can hurt a person in their family life or some other way and that is none of your business, if you wanted to no what she went through you should ask her sometime and and maybe you would be a good friend and reach out and try to help her, and yes it can affect the way a child turns out and how they handle things.. CeAnn don't listen to these people or give them the time of day, just be happy continue to live for god and put it is his hands and see what happens, you will enjoy it believe me.. Love you girl.
Ceann Hater

Knoxville, IA

#51 Jan 12, 2010
I hate her an i always will. NOONE will change that. i havent liked her for the passed two years and i aint planning on likin her now. Obviously you dont know her like i do, she is a backstabber, lier, and definitely not a good friend. So learn who she is and stop trying to stick up for her because noone likes her and we have our reasons. its her own fault what she went threw in life, it isnt my problem!
good friend

United States

#52 Jan 13, 2010
Ceann Hater wrote:
I hate her an i always will. NOONE will change that. i havent liked her for the passed two years and i aint planning on likin her now. Obviously you dont know her like i do, she is a backstabber, lier, and definitely not a good friend. So learn who she is and stop trying to stick up for her because noone likes her and we have our reasons. its her own fault what she went threw in life, it isnt my problem!
you can have your own opinins, there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure your not an angel and have stabbed a few people in the back at one time or another. Gilrs are the worst for that. I do know CeAnn good, and she is not as bad as you say , unless you were being hateful to her for some reason, then she would definitely turn and tell you off or tell the real story to whoever is involved. I;m not saying ahe is an angel but she is no were as bad as you make her. Also she can care less about you people, at least she can forget the past now and live her future, maybe you should try that. all you kids do is write hateful things about people on here and it gets old. If you have ever been her friend you would have listened to her and helped her when she needed it. Apparently you never intended to be a faithful friend to her. So you need to lay of and quit putting people down.
good friend

Morocco, IN

#53 Jan 14, 2010
Someone wrote:
So all yall that dont like ceann, I got a plan!! We all dress up in a chicken suit, steal a cop car, jump out, beat her a**, then drive off!! Who she gonna cry to then? The little effing beotch!! I hope she gets aids, dies, and burns in hell!!
dang you are a cruel person , look she's not an angel, she speaks her mind, but there is a limit to harrassment by other people and I'm 100% behind them for filing charges. At least her parents care enough to stand up and do something about it. all you kids threatening to kick everybodys a-- are probably just a bunch of cowards and that doesn't solve anything at all, but by them pressing charges hopefully will show you kids that there is a limit, and you will not always get away with it.,and if they serve any jail time, well i guess they deserve it. You need to forget about it and let the judge make that decision Theres a time in life when it just goes to far, you children have alot to learn. This should be a good lesson learned.
Ceann Hater

Dalton, GA

#54 Jan 14, 2010
For your information, everyone who deserves my friendship are STILL my friends okay. She couldn't keep a friend if her life depended on it. She literally maybe has 2 friends and there is a reason for that. Noone likes her, if you went to school with all of us then you would understand what we are saying. also no she wouldnt tell noone off at school because there are plenty of ppl she is in fights with at school right now and she wont even look at them. She is a big puss. I wouldnt be the first to tell you if she would have faught leah when leah was acually out of the car she would have got her ass beat. While i was her friend she wasnt having all these problems, like i said we havent been friends for a few years. If she didnt like ppl talking bout her then she should drop her shit and say something to those who talk about her. She hasnt done it yet. Only she knows who all those ppl are. I have my own oppinion and i can say whatever id like to say about her. I dont like her and i know shes a backstabber and just trouble to be around. hope she knows shes not the only one whoo can get the law involved in all the shit that happens. So why dont u mind your own buisness and let her speak for herself. =]
good friend

Morocco, IN

#55 Jan 16, 2010
Ceann Hater wrote:
For your information, everyone who deserves my friendship are STILL my friends okay. She couldn't keep a friend if her life depended on it. She literally maybe has 2 friends and there is a reason for that. Noone likes her, if you went to school with all of us then you would understand what we are saying. also no she wouldnt tell noone off at school because there are plenty of ppl she is in fights with at school right now and she wont even look at them. She is a big puss. I wouldnt be the first to tell you if she would have faught leah when leah was acually out of the car she would have got her ass beat. While i was her friend she wasnt having all these problems, like i said we havent been friends for a few years. If she didnt like ppl talking bout her then she should drop her shit and say something to those who talk about her. She hasnt done it yet. Only she knows who all those ppl are. I have my own oppinion and i can say whatever id like to say about her. I dont like her and i know shes a backstabber and just trouble to be around. hope she knows shes not the only one whoo can get the law involved in all the shit that happens. So why dont u mind your own buisness and let her speak for herself.=]
Listen you little punk , I'm sure there are a few people that don't like you either. She wasn't the one that turned all this over to the authorities it was her parents, and I'm proud that someone finally had the balls to put a stop to all this childish bullcrap, because their could have been some dead or seriously injured people in that incident. And if you think they are wrong then you will find out when you have kids " hopefully you won't, from the way you talk that would be a tradgedy" but tell me you can say you wouldn't finally put a stop to the crap that has been going on, beleive me her parents no she is to blame for some of it, but enough is enough, it has went way to far and the cops needed to be brought into it, and they will get what they deserve. No one should get a thrill out of putting someone else, or someone with them in any kind of danger like that. So apparently you are still a little punk kid with a big mouth and your children will probably turn out to be the same way, and that would make alot of people happy, that you would learn that fighting and hating are not always the answer. it doesn't matter how many friends she has, she is happy,a nd if you would get off here maybe you would be happy too.
MyOpinion

Vilonia, AR

#56 Jan 16, 2010
I don't know Ceann, but if she has problems with people it could be because of the example (or lack of) that she's had set for her. Bad behavior has a tendency to be passed on.
good friend

Morocco, IN

#57 Jan 22, 2010
MyOpinion wrote:
I don't know Ceann, but if she has problems with people it could be because of the example (or lack of) that she's had set for her. Bad behavior has a tendency to be passed on.
and just what are you trying to say?
June

Saint Louis, MO

#58 Mar 16, 2010
Thanks Dennis
JustMe

United States

#59 Mar 16, 2010
good friend wrote:
<quoted text>and just what are you trying to say?
You can't figure out what this person is trying to say? Seems pretty clear to me.
leeper

Penrose, CO

#60 Mar 25, 2010
yeah, yeah......
ceann clubb

United States

#63 Dec 30, 2012
I am a fat ugly bitch with fat ugly hair
Confused

United States

#65 Jan 3, 2013
June Morgan wrote:
Okay well for one i don't really care what you people think about me if all you have to do is get on this site and talk S*** on people instead having the couarge to say somthing to there face but whatever...And what happens in my freetime is my bussiness none of yours so fuck off...and whoever posted the S*** about if its a guy then u know what iam sure u have slept with more people than i have and if u havn't then iam sorry...and if its a girl iam sure u have screwed a few people and if u havnt then congrads that is good...but who i screw or kiss or hook-up with is my concern not any of yours.....And me posting this will probally get more scrap started bc I put my actual name but whatever thats what I think...Have fun talking crap...Mabey one day u will realize all the crap you say now wont mean anything in five years...P.SI addmit the whole JT and Ethan sittuation was fucked up but people screw up!
I am confused about your post. Why would you type out the ACTUAL "F' word but not type $hit?!!? Just wondering......
stupid ass

United States

#66 Jan 3, 2013
Sumone wrote:
I would suck a fart out of her sexy a**
yes shes sexy pretty and smart. Jealous asses! Lol
ceann hater

United States

#67 Jan 4, 2013
Haha yeah right so fat as hell and looks like a clown with all that makeup
Truth

United States

#69 Jan 4, 2013
This was started over 3 years ago and people just started commenting on it again to stir crap up. How about the people that like starting crap just knock it off, mind your business and leave her alone. Honestly she is barely here anymore and doesn't have anything to do with Greenville. Get over it and find someone else's life to try to ruin!
jt m

United States

#70 Jan 4, 2013
Feel sorry whoever gets with her cus her vagina is like a train station choo choo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting is Rigged...Clinton will win no matter h... 8 hr EPSON 6
aaron and erin tooke 9 hr bank that 4
News Human remains found near Alton, MO (Nov '10) 9 hr fbi 43
Hey old farmhouse 10 hr Keep it white 2
Looking for house/apartment to rent Mon Kelly Suprise 2
hospital drug test new moms Mon Yep 3
News Finger amputations lead to safety citations for... Sun Just saying 17

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages