chasity matlock
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mommy of the year

Saint Charles, MO

#1 Apr 24, 2010
why the hell is that skank back? i mean ew now were all gonna get crabs. she had to run away when she relized everyone hated her and now that her class is gone shes back. and i highly doubt shes actully preggers she prolly just more of a porker than normal and is to dumb to think we will relize it just sayin ya know
wondering

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2010
is that Debbie Matlocks kid?
watch it

Greenville, MO

#3 Apr 29, 2010
mommy of the year wrote:
why the hell is that skank back? i mean ew now were all gonna get crabs. she had to run away when she relized everyone hated her and now that her class is gone shes back. and i highly doubt shes actully preggers she prolly just more of a porker than normal and is to dumb to think we will relize it just sayin ya know
you ever heard of cyberbulling ??????????
mommy of the year

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 4, 2010
ohh noo cyberbulling!!!! holy crap my bad!!! oh wait nope that was supposed to be mean oh well
wayne county og

Dalton, GA

#5 Jul 11, 2011
shes a b itch
country girl

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jul 12, 2011
She works at the gas station in Silva. I dont know her personally, but I have to say she is very sweet and she cracks me up. U all need to find something better to do than talk shit about people.
Chasity M

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2011
mommy of the year wrote:
Ok first off if ur gonna talk bad abt me then u have some real issues with ur self. I was pregnant i have a son who is almost a yr. So mind ur own business and if u got a problem say it to me instead of behind some fake name Cuz deep down inside u must b the coward !
Chasity M

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2011
country girl wrote:
She works at the gas station in Silva. I dont know her personally, but I have to say she is very sweet and she cracks me up. U all need to find something better to do than talk shit about people.
Thank u very much! Everyone on here has nothing better to do with their life but down the ones who r doing better then them :) Idk who u r but I appricate what u said
Chasity M

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2011
Look u guys reallyneed to grow up u dont no apperantly. . .and as far as im conserned if ur talkin abt me then ur leavein someone else alone. .I really hope u guys grow up some day
unknown

Quitman, AR

#10 Aug 11, 2011
mommy of the year wrote:
ohh noo cyberbulling!!!! holy crap my bad!!! oh wait nope that was supposed to be mean oh well

yah mommy of the year huh? well wut if someone was talking shit on u ur a real good mom to b talking shit arent u dumbass!
andrea hahn

Quitman, AR

#11 Mar 15, 2012
Chasity is areal close friend. she has always been honest and was their when i needed her. You people that are talking shit must not know her that good.
Chasity M

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Thank u andrea and everyone for the positives .
And to all other b***h made fake a** poe dunk h**s. None of u no me. Im sick n tired of u ppl judging me. GET A F***IN BACK BONE N SAY IT TO ME! Im not what u h**s say i am in this poe dunk town you guys wanna c a b***h im a show u a suppa b***h..
To all u scary a** h**s who wanna read this and not comment. U b****es dont no sh*t. almost Everyone in this county is FAKE!! wanna go around runnin ur mouth abt me sayin i do dope and i dont take care of my son u got me f****d up. And yeah my mom is debbie matlock so what shes the best mom ever. u guys wanna run ur f*ckin mouth come run it to me. Im a realist 24/7 , i aint nothin but honest. U guys need to shut ur f***in d**k suckers .
And in closing Karma is A bi*ch , and revenge is sweet so that makes me the SWEETEST B*TCH ull ever meet!
DONT HATE ME CUZ U AINT ME U PU**Y A$$ CORN BREAD FED POE DUNK H**S!!!
southside
#13 Aug 30, 2012
Chasity M wrote:
And to all other b***h made fake a** poe dunk h**s. None of u no me. Im sick n tired of u ppl judging me. GET A F***IN BACK BONE N SAY IT TO ME! Im not what u h**s say i am in this poe dunk town you guys wanna c a b***h im a show u a suppa b***h..
To all u scary a** h**s who wanna read this and not comment. U b****es dont no sh*t. almost Everyone in this county is FAKE!! wanna go around runnin ur mouth abt me sayin i do dope and i dont take care of my son u got me f****d up. And yeah my mom is debbie matlock so what shes the best mom ever. u guys wanna run ur f*ckin mouth come run it to me. Im a realist 24/7 , i aint nothin but honest. U guys need to shut ur f***in d**k suckers .
And in closing Karma is A bi*ch , and revenge is sweet so that makes me the SWEETEST B*TCH ull ever meet!
you go sexy!
SMH

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Chasity M wrote:
O.K.,where to begin? You are the biggest punk wanna-be around. You really need to learn grammar,punctuation,and learn to spell! I actually felt embarrased for you after reading your post. You are that big of an idiot,aren't you? S.M.H. I think you just need to get out of this 'poe dunk town' you biatch punk a$$ hoe! Got it? We clear? Good!
butch girl

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Chasity M wrote:
get it girl.. so sexy! I heard you're into the bisexual thing now?!
Ashley b

Knoxville, IA

#16 Dec 15, 2012
No that's me I like men women large animals call me
ashley barks

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Idk who ashley b is but if u wanna be me u gotta di better then that and dont be a lil bitch post ur real name
Mizzou 22

Columbia, MO

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Chasity is just simply a slut.
Ashley broshuis

Knoxville, IA

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Don't know an Ashley barks . Ashley that works an thr nursing home she will do anything that walks
yhu sed it

Fairfax, VA

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Ashley broshuis wrote:
Don't know an Ashley barks . Ashley that works an thr nursing home she will do anything that walks
i will lick her but

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wades heating and air (Jan '15) 53 min Guest 2
Jennifer Martin (Apr '16) 3 hr hoes 14
Nancy and Andes Restaurant 9 hr theluckyones7th 13
Dusty Anthony hwy sign 9 hr Taylor 2
Cierra Jones and Brian Jones 9 hr puxico indians 2
Dylan Ward 9 hr mezzanine 10
Unknown 9 hr ex bf 7

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance