Haha funny wrote:
<quoted text> she's a wh***what else lol
Well she's an ugly one then
Chelsey

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jun 19, 2013
hahahahahaha wrote:
She has had all the football players
Hahahahahahaha yall are to funny cause I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand of all the football players I have had sex with so before yall start talking shit you need to get your shit straight. Oh and by the way there is like 60 of them and I have slept with less than 3 so keep on going and do nothing else with your life besides talk shit
Wow Lol

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 28, 2014
shes soo skanky and fat and ugly damn shes such a nasty ass whoree lol shes slept with muhlenberg county and plus more haha! And some of the guys she slept with well most of them in muhlenberg say shes loose as a goose!!
Seeyousoon

Dunmor, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2014
Just so you ALL know, I can and will trace and find out who is talking crap! Ready for lawsuit??? Keep talking! Court systems kind of frown on bullies
Truth

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2014
You can and should find out who's posting it! If enough people get sued for this bullcrap then you will see a lot of the cowards keeping their jealous a$$ mouth shut. There has been a lot of forums where they talk about people who have sued topix and those stating false info and won. Google it. I didn't believe it until I read about the cases. Good luck sweetie
What

Cadiz, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2014
Come on people. Why stop now!!
kaneesha Bard

Greenville, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2014
Go girl
Well

Cadiz, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2014
People tend to shut up with rumors once they know they are about to be found out!
chelsey

United States

#14 May 1, 2014
Wow Lol wrote:
shes soo skanky and fat and ugly damn shes such a nasty ass whoree lol shes slept with muhlenberg county and plus more haha! And some of the guys she slept with well most of them in muhlenberg say shes loose as a goose!!
wow really this right here shows how stupid you are! I haven't been in muhlenberg for almost a year now, so clearly people ain't just gonna randomly keep my name in their mouth so like I have said before get your shit right before you start talking shit cause obviously you ain't gonna say a damn word to me. If you would like to I'm sure you could find out how to get ahold of me!
Mommy Dearest

Atlanta, GA

#15 May 10, 2014
No clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
Dems golden Liberal, David Hogg now coming out ... 3 hr The Truth 1
OMGosh!!!! 3 Stabbed in London...Take the knive... 3 hr The Truth 1
Matt pool 3 hr Clyde 5
Teacher being investigated 11 hr Adult 35
What’s up with Dr. Barry Hardison Sun Jerome 17
News Kentucky residents sentenced on steroid charges (Jul '10) Apr 21 george 6

Greenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages