First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Terry

Madisonville, KY

#23 Aug 6, 2011
Local wrote:
Would not be so much talk if you wore a shirt, Skeletor. I do not ever want to have you mad at me. Did you know Hitler used a gay squad during W.W.II. They would dissect a person in front of their family. The straight soldiers would all get sick.
Old Adolph was my kind of guy, now if we could get Zeke to get rid of his fiddle player.
Terry

Madisonville, KY

#24 Aug 6, 2011
I just sent a vedio on facebook of me and Gary Joines dancing in the streets....OMG, GEESE!
Cephus

Madisonville, KY

#25 Aug 7, 2011
Terry is a very nice person even if he does look like a brass coated walking skeleton and may even have STP or something like that.
Silly Putty

Madisonville, KY

#26 Aug 9, 2011
I saw him today and he did have his shirt on.
unbelievable...

United States

#27 Aug 10, 2011
Who cares what Terry does or does not do? He has rights & personal freedoms just like everyone else. Seriously, the only thing he's doing is exercising in the hot summer heat outdoors shirtless. I'm a female, but trust me, if I were a male I'd be doing the exact same thing. If this is the only thing you can come up with to complain about I absolutely suggest you get a hobby or better yet, a life, & leave this genuinely good guy's alone!
Benny

Madisonville, KY

#29 Aug 14, 2011
I love Terry to death, please leave him be.
Looking for a home

Dunmor, KY

#30 Aug 17, 2011
If I were a gay person looking for a place to settle down, Greenville Ky would be my choice of towns due to how you people take up for queers.
Howdy Doody

Dunmor, KY

#31 Aug 17, 2011
Ha Ha
Sanszaz

Dunmor, KY

#32 Aug 18, 2011
I would like to hire him at my place, and have him and Jeff Dickerson to make a play out of it.
so rude

Georgetown, KY

#33 Sep 29, 2012
Terry Hardison is a great man. I have known him my entire life and respect him very much. It's really rude to talk about people like this, especially on an online forum, and especially if you do not know him.
Terry

Nebo, KY

#34 Oct 1, 2012
Thank you very much, would you like to get blown?
SomeoneThatMayCa re

United States

#35 Feb 4, 2014
I believe that he may be a little mentally ill. Yes, a nice man with a small-framed build. But.. There's a dark side. From the time I have known him, I have learned he is a very insecure individual. Obviously alone and without that 'many friends'. Whatever has happened to this individual has caused a deep scar upon his mental state. I don't know much but a few things of him that he progresses to feel has been very difficult. Also.. If a majority of you folks that had participated in this thread, including the one that started it(don't even say that you didnt know him, or of him. No one is that stupid), you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Are your lives as miserable as Terry's? I was only doing research and a background check on him after he revealed a dark side to me. It was quite disturbing, to say the least with the experience I had with with him.. Came across this and just had to state my opinion and in defense of Terry even though this thread has been over 2 years ago. There was no reason to start a thread that hopefully will end here. Terry cannot help the odd-behavior that he exhibits no matter where or what he's doing. Even though he does seem relatively harmless and unassuming, there is something going on that I never had the opportunity to cross into. Something is wrong, just not right. Maybe that's a fortunate thing that it ended when it did. I feel terrible too but he did not have to end up being a self-righteous douche bag(if you have no clue as to what it means when someone is referred to as a douche bag, search the internet and find Urban Dictionary)and a couple other distasteful qualities. A photo of Terry should be there to represent this term. I'm sorry, but oh well. No one wants to be mistreated. Terry included. But you just can't win them all. GOD is good, so be good! Have a great and happy 2014.
Justice

Madisonville, KY

#36 Feb 5, 2014
SomeoneThatMayCare wrote:
I believe that he may be a little mentally ill. Yes, a nice man with a small-framed build. But.. There's a dark side. From the time I have known him, I have learned he is a very insecure individual. Obviously alone and without that 'many friends'. Whatever has happened to this individual has caused a deep scar upon his mental state. I don't know much but a few things of him that he progresses to feel has been very difficult. Also.. If a majority of you folks that had participated in this thread, including the one that started it(don't even say that you didnt know him, or of him. No one is that stupid), you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Are your lives as miserable as Terry's? I was only doing research and a background check on him after he revealed a dark side to me. It was quite disturbing, to say the least with the experience I had with with him.. Came across this and just had to state my opinion and in defense of Terry even though this thread has been over 2 years ago. There was no reason to start a thread that hopefully will end here. Terry cannot help the odd-behavior that he exhibits no matter where or what he's doing. Even though he does seem relatively harmless and unassuming, there is something going on that I never had the opportunity to cross into. Something is wrong, just not right. Maybe that's a fortunate thing that it ended when it did. I feel terrible too but he did not have to end up being a self-righteous douche bag(if you have no clue as to what it means when someone is referred to as a douche bag, search the internet and find Urban Dictionary)and a couple other distasteful qualities. A photo of Terry should be there to represent this term. I'm sorry, but oh well. No one wants to be mistreated. Terry included. But you just can't win them all. GOD is good, so be good! Have a great and happy 2014.
Thank You for being so nice with bringing this Forum back from the grave after it was dead for almost two years. You post as though you have compassion for the man but in reality the only reason to do what you did is being a POS.
shame

Princeton, KY

#37 Feb 5, 2014
SomeoneThatMayCare wrote:
Sociopath... look that up. There should be a picture of you.
Bronze Man

Cadiz, KY

#38 Feb 5, 2014
I am relieved that I have a dark side.
Are you pos

United States

#39 Feb 8, 2014
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You for being so nice with bringing this Forum back from the grave after it was dead for almost two years. You post as though you have compassion for the man but in reality the only reason to do what you did is being a POS.
Think you may be. F... Face
Blahblahblah

United States

#40 Feb 8, 2014
shame wrote:
<quoted text> Sociopath... look that up. There should be a picture of you.
Think he is. Watch out coward
question gal

Hopkinsville, KY

#41 Feb 8, 2014
who are all the gays people are talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greg oates 1 hr Candc 1
Look who is in Muhlenberg County Jail (Jul '12) 20 hr Doll 38
how to get away with not paying child support. (Sep '10) 22 hr well 136
dawn hensley 23 hr Rick 7
Obama farewell Speech Sat Demorat 9
cundiff (Feb '13) Sat Who cares 55
mission teens / set free program (Apr '13) Fri Joshua 19

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance