First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wonder Dog

Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Saw a guy (I guess) down by the Greenville Park Apt's with shorts and no shirt that was so tanned he looked like he was painted, little pixey hair cut real cute, don't know who he is but looked like he would suck someone for free.
Terminator

West New York, NJ

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Wonder Dog wrote:
Saw a guy (I guess) down by the Greenville Park Apt's with shorts and no shirt that was so tanned he looked like he was painted, little pixey hair cut real cute, don't know who he is but looked like he would suck someone for free.
So how long did you look at this "guy" and wonder about his sexual practices????
Wonder Dog

Madisonville, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2011
Are you a queer too?
Terminator

West New York, NJ

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Wonder Dog wrote:
Are you a queer too?
Nope, not even close.
Wonder Dog

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Aw come on, admit it.
Lol

Dunmor, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2011
Terry Hardison. He's not hurting anyone. At least he's out walking and staying fit.
Wonder Dog

Madisonville, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2011
Lol wrote:
Terry Hardison. He's not hurting anyone. At least he's out walking and staying fit.
Are you another Greenville queer.... and staying fit yourself?
lexi

White Plains, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2011
Lol wrote:
I see him all time? Just wish he would put a shirt on!
cowboy

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 4, 2011
lexi wrote:
<quoted text>
I see him all time? Just wish he would put a shirt on!
would that be'caus you needs to come out the closet!
Goo Oose

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2011
Terry is a saint...
Wonder Dog

Madisonville, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2011
Goo Oose wrote:
Terry is a saint...
Saint Peter?
Lol

Dunmor, KY

#14 Aug 5, 2011
Wonder Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Are you another Greenville queer.... and staying fit yourself?
No, neither.
sunshine

Tomball, TX

#15 Aug 5, 2011
Wonder Dog wrote:
Why don't you just mind your own business you freaking bastard. He isn't bothering you, nor anyone else for that matter. Terry is a good man! Good to his family and his friends. And he does have a lot of friends. So don't piss us off! You are sadly insecure and narrow minded. So F$@# off!
Wonder Dog

Madisonville, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2011
This must be Terry himself. I am sorry that I offended you, please forgive me.
sunshine

United States

#17 Aug 5, 2011
Wonder Dog wrote:
This must be Terry himself. I am sorry that I offended you, please forgive me.
No it's not. I'm someone who loves and cares about him as a person. I've known him my whole life. He's a good person. Leave him alone.
Local

Morocco, IN

#18 Aug 5, 2011
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. I'm someone who loves and cares about him as a person. I've known him my whole life. He's a good person. Leave him alone.
I like Terry. But if you are friends tell him he does need a shirt on. He's freaking out the little kids. He looks like a skeleton come to life. Plus it's not good to be seen that skinny and be gay. First thought of anyone is HIV.
sunshine

Tomball, TX

#19 Aug 5, 2011
People are people. No different than obese men riding around shirtless on lawn lowers. I don't see anyone protesting for them to put their shirts back on. It's been 100*+ outside. Leave him be. He's not hurting anyone. Walking is and always has been therapeutic for him. Let well enough alone.
Terry

Madisonville, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2011
HI, I'm Terry and certainly appreciate the good things MOST people have said about me on this stupid forum, and yes I am a good person and good to my family and many friends. I do try to stay fit by walking and exercising on a daily basis, but to the one that said that I looked like a walking skeleton he should take closer look and he would realise that my body is pure muscle, and the remark about HIV is rediculous also, I have been tested many many times and always comes back negative.

So if you people don't leave me alone I will find out who you are and me and my many friends will come and slap the living poop out of you.

I will be in town tonight to watch Zeke and his band play, I just love Zeke and his banjo.
Thought you should know

Princeton, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2011
you tell him,Terry. So much misery going on in the world today and dumba@# is worried about you without a shirt. Narrow minded ppl...
Local

United States

#22 Aug 6, 2011
Would not be so much talk if you wore a shirt, Skeletor. I do not ever want to have you mad at me. Did you know Hitler used a gay squad during W.W.II. They would dissect a person in front of their family. The straight soldiers would all get sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Oates 9 hr Yuck 6
cynthia avers 12 hr Lady 14
lake malone 14 hr whats happen 3
Kathy Mosby 21 hr EEOC 1
Tabby Callahan Mon central 17
trump or hillary? Jul 24 for sure 5
Low income apartment Jul 24 Desperate single mom 6

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance