couple

Paducah, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2013
does anyone do in home massages, legit nothing perverted. Want to have couples massage in our home for relaxation, again nothing inappropriate just massage.
uh oh

Russellville, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Why post it on topix? You have the Internet at your fingertips. Look it up, trolls.
question

Paducah, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2013
uh oh wrote:
Why post it on topix? You have the Internet at your fingertips. Look it up, trolls.
why do you feel the need to open your mouth as so to speak and be a jackass? ever think they looked and could not find? If you want to be helpful great if you are just going to be a jackass shut up.
uh oh

Russellville, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Obviously you haven't used topix much, dickhead.
question

Paducah, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2013
uh oh wrote:
Obviously you haven't used topix much, dickhead.
would you be willing to call me a dickhead face to face? If so please just leave your name and good time and location to provide you with the opportunity to do so. If you don't have the backbone to say it to my face then you are a weak little man who has to hide behind someone to talk up.
uh oh

Russellville, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2013
Who said anything about me being a man? You obviously have some little man issues making threats over the computer. And I'm 110% female, FYI. I'm not scared.
question

Paducah, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2013
uh oh wrote:
Who said anything about me being a man? You obviously have some little man issues making threats over the computer. And I'm 110% female, FYI. I'm not scared.
fine I will let my wife allow you to insult her face to face, if you are not afraid tell us your name. I think you are a loud mouth jackass. Nobody made a threat just asked you to say it face to face instead of being a coward and insulting people over computer. so step up.
who are you

Central City, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>fine I will let my wife allow you to insult her face to face, if you are not afraid tell us your name. I think you are a loud mouth jackass. Nobody made a threat just asked you to say it face to face instead of being a coward and insulting people over computer. so step up.
youre not using your name so grow up tough guy.
uh oh

Russellville, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2013
My first post wasn't that bad. You've made it worse. I called the first person a "troll" and yes, I called you a dickhead because you're wanting to fight and act a fool. If you whoop everyone's ass like you're acting like you do, you obviously have no time for a job or a family. Get off topix and channel some of your energy elsewhere. Grow up.
who are you

Central City, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2013
uh oh wrote:
My first post wasn't that bad. You've made it worse. I called the first person a "troll" and yes, I called you a dickhead because you're wanting to fight and act a fool. If you whoop everyone's ass like you're acting like you do, you obviously have no time for a job or a family. Get off topix and channel some of your energy elsewhere. Grow up.
tough guys gonna tough
uh oh

Russellville, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2013
who are you wrote:
<quoted text>tough guys gonna tough
I know, right? Topix is a joke. People post shit, smart off, have fun and go on. This guy is gonna start WWIII with me over a name!
attention morons

Paducah, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? Topix is a joke. People post shit, smart off, have fun and go on. This guy is gonna start WWIII with me over a name!
I have read each post and at no time did question say he was going to hit anyone, he simply pointed out that you are weak azz and have to get on a computer to insult people that you would not have the spine to insult in person. You started the name calling he simply called you out for what you are and I do believe you have made his point for him. Why on earth do you insult random stangers for no reason, my guess is you are a loser in real life and this is the only outlet you have for your frustrations of being a failure in life. Now if you want to prove me wrong just say who you are so we can see how wrong I am. My guess is you won't because you know you are a loser!!
uh oh

Russellville, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2013
attention morons wrote:
<quoted text>I have read each post and at no time did question say he was going to hit anyone, he simply pointed out that you are weak azz and have to get on a computer to insult people that you would not have the spine to insult in person. You started the name calling he simply called you out for what you are and I do believe you have made his point for him. Why on earth do you insult random stangers for no reason, my guess is you are a loser in real life and this is the only outlet you have for your frustrations of being a failure in life. Now if you want to prove me wrong just say who you are so we can see how wrong I am. My guess is you won't because you know you are a loser!!
Lol thank you, Freud.
who are you

Central City, KY

#15 Sep 29, 2013
What kind of dumbass calls people out for not using their real name while not using their real name?
attention moron

Paducah, KY

#16 Sep 29, 2013
who are you wrote:
What kind of dumbass calls people out for not using their real name while not using their real name?
I will type this out really slowly so maybe you can keep up. Nobody was calling anyone out for not using real name, the real name comes about as a way to offer the loser an opportunity to prove thay she is not the loser everyone thinks she is. Now if you can explain how she can redeem her good name without telling us who she is then I am all ears. I am merely offering her an opportunity to prove she is not a loser. Seems like a generous offer to me!
Sooooo

Paducah, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2013
uh oh wrote:
You call someone a dickhead and act like you are offended when people put you in your place? Very amusing, my suggestion would be to get on a diet, exercise, maybe get an education and maybe you could get a man and would not be so bitter. I love that they did not let you slide for being a jerk.
wut

Central City, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2013
I <3 uh oh
perfect nipples

United States

#21 Sep 30, 2013
I'll massage u if ur hot!
couple

Paducah, KY

#22 Sep 30, 2013
perfect nipples wrote:
I'll massage u if ur hot!
Actually wife is smoking hot, I am just average guy nothing special for sure. We are looking only for legit. massage nothing inappropriate. Not like you are serious anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Reality 5,881
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 25 min Earl 16,172
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min GOTP 154,323
chad watson 1 hr james 34
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 1 hr amazed 368
justin and crystal 7 hr Really 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr Princess412 81,648
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search