First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fact

Maryville, TN

#42 Nov 17, 2013
Yeah Colton can fight his own battles, if you don't like him then call him out and quit talking crap.
Colton doesn't talk about anyone, he's just a simple easy going guy, somebody is just very jealous.
Colton would give you the shirt off his back, thats just the kind of guy he is.
So sad

Cadiz, KY

#43 Nov 17, 2013
I'm not his mother! Funny!
sjb

Sacramento, KY

#44 Nov 17, 2013
I think its funny that he is such a puss to respond
So sad

Cadiz, KY

#45 Nov 17, 2013
Sjb
You are the puss! Hilarious! And obsessed! Get a life! Feel sorry for you!
sjb

Sacramento, KY

#46 Nov 17, 2013
Who the fu**k are u
haha

United States

#47 Nov 21, 2013
Sounds like your jealous SJB. You won't say your name so why would anyone else say theirs. your sooo jealous!!! This is soooooo fuuuunnnnyyyy!!!
sjb

Cadiz, KY

#48 Nov 21, 2013
haha wrote:
Sounds like your jealous SJB. You won't say your name so why would anyone else say theirs. your sooo jealous!!! This is soooooo fuuuunnnnyyyy!!!
Me jealous haha thats funny not a bit I aint worried about that puss he is to sacred to say anything to me so ill keel on till he does
So sad

Cadiz, KY

#49 Nov 21, 2013
Sjb,
Can't you see how sorry everyone feels for you? Give it up already! You are a joke and no one cares what you think! NO ONE! Get a life and quit worrying about Colton! He has a life and is not worried about you and neither is anyone else! Anyone that spends this kind if time worried about someone else has to have a crush on them!!! Lol otherwise you would be spending your time worried about sometime else! Find a girl to concentrate on! Or just leave it alone! OMG! You are some kind of sick-o!
So sad

Cadiz, KY

#50 Nov 21, 2013
The best way to end this nonsense is for everyone to ignore sjb and all other jealous people and haters. Replies just gives them attention. People that seek attention will take any they can get, even negative attention. Ignore them and they will go away!
sjb

Madisonville, KY

#51 Nov 21, 2013
So sad wrote:
The best way to end this nonsense is for everyone to ignore sjb and all other jealous people and haters. Replies just gives them attention. People that seek attention will take any they can get, even negative attention. Ignore them and they will go away!
so sad I wanna be ur sicko lol I know I could be way better in bed than him
nicole

Greenville, KY

#52 Nov 22, 2013
I guess the only way your gonna know is if you sleep with him. And I KNOW that's NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Sorry sjb. He knows how I feel about him but we are just friends. And I bet you anything he doesn't sleep with every girl that walks by. So you need to grow up and get a life. If you work 40 Hrs a week. You shouldn't worry about a young adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr MAGA 1,035
Alisha Tue badnews 3
lori west or Tue trix 1
shooting (Feb '12) Aug 14 Amys kid 190
Terry at pawn shop in Powderly to run for judge... Aug 14 Louie 4
The Look Aug 12 FYI 5
whats going on with michael gibbar? (Jul '14) Aug 10 Lfm 5

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages