sjb

Toledo, OH

#22 Oct 18, 2013
The reason I dont sing with a band or solo is because I have to much talent for this small ass town and would hate to steal there thunder and nicole if ur single why don't u talk to him im sure he is single he def is ugly enough to be im surprised u havent told him wats going on since u like him and all
nicole

United States

#23 Oct 18, 2013
It's doesn't matter if you think he's ugly. Your just jealous and scared to admit it. I'm sorry that you have to try to down someone just to make your self feel better. Did OBAMA take your welfare or food stamps away from you.
sjb

Princeton, KY

#24 Oct 18, 2013
No I work 40 hours a week and I def dont need ur dumbass bs
nicole

United States

#25 Oct 18, 2013
You started the bs. So you must have time.
Seriously

United States

#26 Oct 18, 2013
Why do you people judge on the way someone looks? Who cares? It's the heart that matters.
nicole

Greenville, KY

#27 Nov 8, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Why do you people judge on the way someone looks? Who cares? It's the heart that matters.
I agree 110%!!!!!!!!
So sad

Cadiz, KY

#28 Nov 11, 2013
When someone picks one person out from an entire county to criticize their looks it has to be from jealousy. I'm not family either but I know Colton and I know he has beautiful blue eyes and great hair. Many people love his voice so maybe you have a tin ear! If anyone ever cares what is said about them on this site that is negative, it's a shame because this site is useless. Don't know why I just wasted five minutes of my life with it!
babyblue

United States

#29 Nov 11, 2013
I think he is very handsome and a great person. Wish he was mine :(
nicole

Greenville, KY

#30 Nov 13, 2013
I like Colton for Colton. Not because he sings. I know people like Colton because he might go big. I hope he does. But I'm not the type that goes with a person for their money. I go for their personalities, and look at them for them. I can't stand people who like you for your money or your looks. The heart and inside is what truly matters.
Amanda

Franklin, KY

#31 Nov 13, 2013
He's a really nice guy and I don't know why anyone would say anything bad about him! Get over your jealousy and get on with your life.
good guy

United States

#32 Nov 13, 2013
nicole wrote:
I like Colton for Colton. Not because he sings. I know people like Colton because he might go big. I hope he does. But I'm not the type that goes with a person for their money. I go for their personalities, and look at them for them. I can't stand people who like you for your money or your looks. The heart and inside is what truly matters.
I agree. He is a good guy. For the people who are hanging around because he might go big, you might as well go on. Going big not gonna happen. It kills me that every single time a new band pops up here that they are bound for stardom. Again, not gonna happen. Do I wish him the best, sure, but I wouldn't be planning a party on the bus anytime soon.
nicole

Greenville, KY

#33 Nov 13, 2013
good guy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. He is a good guy. For the people who are hanging around because he might go big, you might as well go on. Going big not gonna happen. It kills me that every single time a new band pops up here that they are bound for stardom. Again, not gonna happen. Do I wish him the best, sure, but I wouldn't be planning a party on the bus anytime soon.
I'm not talking about him being a singer. I'm talking about him in general before he became a singer
good guy

United States

#34 Nov 13, 2013
nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about him being a singer. I'm talking about him in general before he became a singer
Then you are a true friend. Those are hard to come by these days - I respect you!
nicole

Greenville, KY

#35 Nov 13, 2013
good guy wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are a true friend. Those are hard to come by these days - I respect you!
Thank you. I can be a good friend and they are hard to come by.
sjb

Sacramento, KY

#36 Nov 14, 2013
babyblue wrote:
I think he is very handsome and a great person. Wish he was mine :(
Babyblue Why dont u talk to to him then im sure he aint datein he def looks ugly enough to be desperate
nicole

Greenville, KY

#37 Nov 14, 2013
sjb wrote:
<quoted text>Babyblue Why dont u talk to to him then im sure he aint datein he def looks ugly enough to be desperate
You don't know him. obviously everyone can tell that your jealous. We know you won't admit it, but that's ok
sjb

Sacramento, KY

#38 Nov 14, 2013
I could care less about him im just stating facts baby blue needs to hook up with him if she likes him so much I bet she is as dog ugly as he is
So sad

Cadiz, KY

#39 Nov 14, 2013
sjb,
I feel so sorry for you. You are so obsessed with Colton that you started a post about him. You poor thing. It is so sad. I hope you find something to make you happy so that you won't be worried about such a handsome and talented young man as Colton. Bless your heart. I will pray that you find happiness in your life.
please

Florence, KY

#40 Nov 17, 2013
To whom ever SJB is, please dear God if you plan to bash someone at least try to use proper grammar. You sound like a retard asshole just to be 100 percent honest. I hate when people come to this site and bash someone out of pure jealously and they can't even spell or use proper grammar to save their life. It would be, I COULDN'T care less. Take a moment and think about it. I know someone like yourself its going to be hard, but at least try. Or hey I have a better idea, since you're to retard to make proper sentences then maybe you shouldn't come to topix to bash another person. Because I don't even know you and I could start cracking joking on you right now, and I could continue for hours. Gosh what a complete loser you are.
Support Mama

Dunmor, KY

#41 Nov 17, 2013
please wrote:
To whom ever SJB is, please dear God if you plan to bash someone at least try to use proper grammar. You sound like a retard asshole just to be 100 percent honest. I hate when people come to this site and bash someone out of pure jealously and they can't even spell or use proper grammar to save their life. It would be, I COULDN'T care less. Take a moment and think about it. I know someone like yourself its going to be hard, but at least try. Or hey I have a better idea, since you're to retard to make proper sentences then maybe you shouldn't come to topix to bash another person. Because I don't even know you and I could start cracking joking on you right now, and I could continue for hours. Gosh what a complete loser you are.
Calm down Mama Bowling. Colton can fight his own battles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Real Conservative 680
bluegrass cell vs. at&t (Feb '13) 2 hr kd4kdp 49
Wendy j 3 hr family 1
Jody Jones the thief 11 hr geez 25
Monica Keith 11 hr Greg Oates 42
kimberly tucker Sun Jimmy Swagart 15
Trash Collectors Mar 25 Greg oates 5

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages