First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You no

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2013
A friend of mind is building a nice new home get his wood and thing from this races store they try to sale him one day this price the next time different price he notice this 1500 dollar difference then they would not rent him a piece of equipment he need cause they r he the store person busted . Now racies people in mulenberg co need to stop look a clean there mine and this store should be asam !!!!!!!!!!
Confused

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Anyone else having problems understanding this yibbish ?
OHS

Rochester, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2013
You no wrote:
A friend of mind is building a nice new home get his wood and thing from this races store they try to sale him one day this price the next time different price he notice this 1500 dollar difference then they would not rent him a piece of equipment he need cause they r he the store person busted . Now racies people in mulenberg co need to stop look a clean there mine and this store should be asam !!!!!!!!!!
Yo ba man ba. I ba don't b a ba knowing what you a b a saying. I ba don't speaka negro ba.
Hmm

Greenville, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2013
You no wrote:
The price of lumber in stock is based on the price it will cost the store to replace it. It works the same way with fuel. A gas station pays X amount for the fuel in their tank, but the prices change for that fuel based on market prices. There is nothing racist (not races) about fluctuating prices.
yeah

Rochester, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2013
They may be ranting about that or they may be asking how to do anal sex or origami, who knows?!
Really

Toledo, OH

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Roy wells jr is the one you need to stay away he's a low life that will screw you over
i bet

Paducah, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2013
once you go black, we dont want you back........
Work

Greenville, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Yall have no clue what yall are talking about when your talking about malones. Its managment is a joke, they will throw u under a buss to save a penny. Workers can bust thier ass and still get trashed talked. They will talk trash about your personal life/living situation. You all need to do some re-search before you all start talking highly of a place yall shouldnt
For real

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2013
Roy wells and Angie the paint girl have run all the good help out of there. There used to be two brothers, roger and I think his name was Tim or tony and they would sit down and help you out and get u what u needed. They would make things right and it was a pleasure to oh there. I now go to lowes cause although they both suck at customer service lowes is cheeper. I like the guy in the rental dept cause he does take care of his stuff
wow

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2013
For real wrote:
Roy wells and Angie the paint girl have run all the good help out of there. There used to be two brothers, roger and I think his name was Tim or tony and they would sit down and help you out and get u what u needed. They would make things right and it was a pleasure to oh there. I now go to lowes cause although they both suck at customer service lowes is cheeper. I like the guy in the rental dept cause he does take care of his stuff
It's a $69 delivery charge for Lowe's to deliver in Central City.Some places in the county is higher than that.
Freeman on the Land

Greenville, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2013
OHS wrote:
<quoted text>Yo ba man ba. I ba don't b a ba knowing what you a b a saying. I ba don't speaka negro ba.
you are about the stupest mother fer i ever seen. MALONE LUMBER CO. IS THE MOST RACES people in Muhlenburg COUNTY AND THEY ARE ALL MASONS !!
Freeman on the Land

Greenville, KY

#16 Nov 23, 2013
OHS SOUNDS LIKE A KKK SLAVE.He so stupid he don't even know it...ALL STORES ,ALL GOV.AGENCY,ENCLOUDING THE POLACY ENFORCERS [cops] ARE ALL MASONS or KKK or BOUTH.So if you are black and working for them YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE !!find out who ALBERT PIKE was..
geez

Nortonville, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2013
Freeman on the Land wrote:
OHS SOUNDS LIKE A KKK SLAVE.He so stupid he don't even know it...ALL STORES ,ALL GOV.AGENCY,ENCLOUDING THE POLACY ENFORCERS [cops] ARE ALL MASONS or KKK or BOUTH.So if you are black and working for them YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE !!find out who ALBERT PIKE was..
Good grief!!! Learn to spell.
brother

United States

#18 Nov 24, 2013
Just remember we know who you are.
Hmm

Greenville, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2013
Just curious, do you have an EBT card and Medicaid?
Customer

Beaver Dam, KY

#21 Dec 2, 2013
Really wrote:
Roy wells jr is the one you need to stay away he's a low life that will screw you over
. Sound like to me, someone didn't get their way with what they wanted. I don't work in that building and I don't know the everyday life of the workers at Malone lumber but I do know this, it takes a "low life" of a person to call someone else a low life. You do realize that the man your talking about has a boss and as he goes by the chain of command he has someone to answer to just as the person(s) below him has to answer to him, so before you start name dropping remember he has a job to do and has to do it to the best of his ability.
Shhhhh

Madisonville, KY

#22 Dec 3, 2013
There's a man in gramhan ky that's a biz owner that's cheatin on his wife and his employees no it check it out
Old school

Princeton, KY

#23 Dec 19, 2013
if u don't known about the klan or the masons don't speak of them !!!!!!!!!
Wrong

United States

#24 Jan 22, 2014
Have had nothing but great experiences with Malones. My family has been trading with them for years. Thankful for businesses in our small
Community and the business owners behind them.
Hmmm

Greenville, KY

#25 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>you are about the stupest mother fer i ever seen. MALONE LUMBER CO. IS THE MOST RACES people in Muhlenburg COUNTY AND THEY ARE ALL MASONS !!
What's wrong with being a mason? You gonna lay your own blocks and build your own bricks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How 21 min think before you ... 2
Jackie Flener's titties 2 hr Pat Oates 4
Just asking a question 22 hr Klu klux klan 3
Ernie isome Sun Ernie isome 1
circ or not Sun george 2
anyone know nathan johnson? Sep 22 Hftuvx 12
ssi lawyer Sep 22 thinking 13

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance