Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 20 comments on the Oct 18, 2010, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19072 Feb 27, 2014
Info wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News Is A Joke came out years ago after he got caught smoking a guys pole in Elkhorn City behind his Mommys favorite place to eat.Mommy was so embarrassed by the whole mess that she left the state.
That was your Daddy stupid boy.

Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19073 Feb 27, 2014
whitehair wrote:
By the way, Both have appeared, or written, or spoken, before the board in Frankfort, but Beshere just muddled thru with nothing.
What "Board" you ignorant SOB?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#19076 Feb 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>What "Board" you ignorant SOB?
In Frankfort . I know, and all you have to do is look it up for yourself! We have tried to educate you, now go look it up.
Now just who is the ignorant SOB? You are!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19077 Feb 28, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
In Frankfort . I know, and all you have to do is look it up for yourself! We have tried to educate you, now go look it up.
So once again you have no idea what you are talking about you ignorant SOB.

Go blabber somewhere else in front of some imaginary Board you imbecile.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#19078 Feb 28, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Again---you are! Look it up and learn something!
JustSayin

Central City, KY

#19081 Mar 2, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment Insurance was once good for 13 weeks , then and since, it has been extended. The further it is extended, the more unemployment we seem to have! And , yes, I drew for 13 weeks , one time! Then found a job. It was needed, but how long should one be able to draw? As an incentive to get any job found, when it is cut off.is where the line has to be drawn , Just because one has been off work this long, also is an incentive to not work and draw. So, who is right and who is wrong? How long can the Country go on borrowing money?
One thing known, is that, both of these gentlemen have tried to help the coal mining and the electrical companies that use coal . They are in the minority in Congress and the Democrats have waged war on coal. The majority wins! If you think these two have not tried, you are mistaken. So , take your Democratic rant somewhere else.
Mitch didn't do so much for the miners back in the 90s though did he. Guess that was because he didn't need their vote then, like he most definitely does now. They are about the only ones, besides whitehaired folk, that is going to vote for him now. ANYONE, Dem or GOP, that takes pride in calling themselves the "Guardian of Gridlock" needs to be tarred, feathered, and kicked to the curb. Rand right after he got elected gave his big speech about how he was elected to help balance the budget and create jobs. Promised he would put out a budget and jobs bills in his 1st yr. He did put out ONE budget, one so ludicrous that even the GOPers wouldn't support it enough to bring to a vote. That leaves the jobs thing. How many bills has he written to create jobs? Here's a clue for you clueless, it's a nice round number.

As far as that unemployment thing you spoke of....some ppl stay unemployed because they can't find a job that pays enough to pay the bills. Believe it or not, sometimes it comes down to a point where you can't take just any job due to the fact you will bring home less money and possibly lose the home your family lives in so you have to take the lesser of 2 evils and keep looking for something that somewhat pays the bills. At least pays them better than what one is able to find. If you think the majority of the ppl, or any where near it, WANT to be on unemployment.....the YOU are the ignorant SOB.

I am sure you don't know this whitehair so I will break it down for you. 47% draw some type of "entitlements", right? Do you know who and how that percentage breaks down? 24% are either active or retired military personnel. 13% are the elderly or disabled. That leaves what is actually a shade under 10%. Now if you are so blinded by Faux or Drudge or God forbid Rush that you actually think that all of that 10% are freeloaders.....well...again.. .I guess YOU are the ignorant SOB.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19084 Mar 3, 2014
A man received the following text from his neighbor:

"I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again."

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

"Damned autocorrect! I meant "wi-fi", not "wife."
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#19086 Mar 3, 2014
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch didn't do so much for the miners back in the 90s though did he. Guess that was because he didn't need their vote then, like he most definitely does now. They are about the only ones, besides whitehaired folk, that is going to vote for him now. ANYONE, Dem or GOP, that takes pride in calling themselves the "Guardian of Gridlock" needs to be tarred, feathered, and kicked to the curb. Rand right after he got elected gave his big speech about how he was elected to help balance the budget and create jobs. Promised he would put out a budget and jobs bills in his 1st yr. He did put out ONE budget, one so ludicrous that even the GOPers wouldn't support it enough to bring to a vote. That leaves the jobs thing. How many bills has he written to create jobs? Here's a clue for you clueless, it's a nice round number.
As far as that unemployment thing you spoke of....some ppl stay unemployed because they can't find a job that pays enough to pay the bills. Believe it or not, sometimes it comes down to a point where you can't take just any job due to the fact you will bring home less money and possibly lose the home your family lives in so you have to take the lesser of 2 evils and keep looking for something that somewhat pays the bills. At least pays them better than what one is able to find. If you think the majority of the ppl, or any where near it, WANT to be on unemployment.....the YOU are the ignorant SOB.
I am sure you don't know this whitehair so I will break it down for you. 47% draw some type of "entitlements", right? Do you know who and how that percentage breaks down? 24% are either active or retired military personnel. 13% are the elderly or disabled. That leaves what is actually a shade under 10%. Now if you are so blinded by Faux or Drudge or God forbid Rush that you actually think that all of that 10% are freeloaders.....well...again.. .I guess YOU are the ignorant SOB.
I have my beliefs and you have yours. Yes, you are correct about some staying on the draw of unemployment til a better paying job comes along..I did! There must also be a limit of time this can go on! Then you have to be cut off and take the best you can find, and not go on, and on,.
Why do you take the Democratic ploy and call people names? My Mother was a religious lady and was a good mother to us.
You wrote that 47% draw some entitlement. Have you figured out SS# and Medicare are not entitlements yet? The ones drawing also pay !!! It is a mistaken belief to call them entitlements. It is Congress that finds it impossible to write a budget that does not include them , and that is why congress has them in the Budget. All they would have to do is make them self supporting (as they should be) and leave them out of any Budget. Then Congress would never have spent the lock box of funds.

About Rand Paul-- wait until Congress is controlled by the Republicans for him and other Tea Party people to get this Country back on track! They are too few right now.

Next time , think, before callin names. Anybody can call , but few can refuse. Most of the time they are wrong, anyway!
JustSayin

Central City, KY

#19087 Mar 3, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my beliefs and you have yours. Yes, you are correct about some staying on the draw of unemployment til a better paying job comes along..I did! There must also be a limit of time this can go on! Then you have to be cut off and take the best you can find, and not go on, and on,.
Why do you take the Democratic ploy and call people names? My Mother was a religious lady and was a good mother to us.
You wrote that 47% draw some entitlement. Have you figured out SS# and Medicare are not entitlements yet? The ones drawing also pay !!! It is a mistaken belief to call them entitlements. It is Congress that finds it impossible to write a budget that does not include them , and that is why congress has them in the Budget. All they would have to do is make them self supporting (as they should be) and leave them out of any Budget. Then Congress would never have spent the lock box of funds.
About Rand Paul-- wait until Congress is controlled by the Republicans for him and other Tea Party people to get this Country back on track! They are too few right now.
Next time , think, before callin names. Anybody can call , but few can refuse. Most of the time they are wrong, anyway!
"Why do you take the Democratic ploy and call people names? My Mother was a religious lady and was a good mother to us."

LOL....says the man that did exactly that in another post. THAT is why I did it.

"You wrote that 47% draw some entitlement. Have you figured out SS# and Medicare are not entitlements yet? "

Ok, then the number that the GOP were so strongly touting during the election wouldn't be that high then. But the fact that they want to cut Americans throats that actually and truly need it at this time more than ever but absolutely will not consider cutting aid to countries that show absolutely no respect or thanks for it is beyond me. Dems may not have the perfect answers...but the GOP and the racist Paul don't have any, let alone anything that doesn't separate the haves from the have nots more, which has become obvious they want to do. The GOP recently wanted to rant and rave about Hagel's defense plan, saying you can't cut it that much...when the fact is that THEY voted to cut it more through the sequestration! Hagel's plan was actually higher than the previously mentioned cut,by about 25000 soldiers. Fact of the matter is that IF the defense was cut to the proposed level....we would still be spending $30B more than the next 10 combined. I think we will be ok there.

"It is Congress that finds it impossible to write a budget"

You speaking of the GOP lead House, and the yr after yr GOP lead record setting filibustering Senate? Hell Mitch has even resorted to filibustering HIS OWN bills now! You surely know that the GOP in the Senate has, for going on 4 sessions in a row now, AVERAGED more filibusters per session than ANY session had ever had don't you!?

"About Rand Paul-- wait until Congress is controlled by the Republicans for him and other Tea Party people to get this Country back on track! They are too few right now."

Oh my. The Tea Party is exactly what is going to keep the GOP from gaining control of anything. I'll wait til next month, when once again you change your flavor again. You do realize that you change picks more than Baskin Robbins changes their flavors of the month don't you? Come on, let us hear you endorse Ted Cruz next....geez. Again get off Faux, Drudge and Rush and get the Paul Harvey version, you know, the rest of the real story. Read some fivethirtyeight blogs, factcheck.org , or something other than you current choices.

Elizabethtown, KY

#19088 Mar 3, 2014
Yep
Embalming

Swampscott, MA

#19089 Mar 3, 2014
The Gazette wrote:
Poem inspired by
Fox News is A Joke
Formerly new by wtf.
' A DEAD CAT IN THE ROAD'
Walking like a bowl legged thunder
sucking at something caught between his teeth
wearing torn, tattered, stained clothing
pants loose without a belt
leaning to pick ticks from his dog's eyes
slurping is wine
like hot coffee
swallowing with a loud
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'
blowing his nose at the table
fishing a pocket knife out oh his pocket
cleaning under his fingernails
obnoxiously snorting snot to the back of his throat
plunking into a chair stretching his stinky feet out
scooping potato chips from a bowl
crunching open mouthed and again the slurping
the searching with his tongue
for something not quite devoured
scratching at his crotch he spills his wine
rubbing the offered napkin back and forth
over his chest hairs till he thinks he's got it
handing the tattered, hairy napkin
back to its donor
like a dead cat in the road
I wish I hadn't seen it.
This poem should go to the stone after dead of Fox News.......formerly known a wtf
Floripondia

Swampscott, MA

#19090 Mar 3, 2014
The Gazette wrote:
Poem inspired by
Fox News is A Joke
Formerly new by wtf.
' A DEAD CAT IN THE ROAD'
Walking like a bowl legged thunder
sucking at something caught between his teeth
wearing torn, tattered, stained clothing
pants loose without a belt
leaning to pick ticks from his dog's eyes
slurping is wine
like hot coffee
swallowing with a loud
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'
blowing his nose at the table
fishing a pocket knife out oh his pocket
cleaning under his fingernails
obnoxiously snorting snot to the back of his throat
plunking into a chair stretching his stinky feet out
scooping potato chips from a bowl
crunching open mouthed and again the slurping
the searching with his tongue
for something not quite devoured
scratching at his crotch he spills his wine
rubbing the offered napkin back and forth
over his chest hairs till he thinks he's got it
handing the tattered, hairy napkin
back to its donor
like a dead cat in the road
I wish I hadn't seen it.
I would like to dedicate a poem that came to mind after reading al the entries from
Fox News Are a Joke formerly known a wtf.
If I was lying on somebody's grave,
whoever it was would be six feet away...or four.
Then I got very sad
because I knew I wasn't really
wondering about the guy underneath me,
whoever he was.
I am
looking for anything to prove that when I drop dead
there is a chance I'll be doing
something little more exciting
than decaying.

Elizabethtown, KY

#19091 Mar 3, 2014
Woohoo

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#19093 Mar 3, 2014
Guest wrote:
Yep
LOL
I hate when I say things just to please someone or do the same out of spite because they wanted to talk you into your place...

How's the view staring into your screen?

in a city...

#19094 Mar 3, 2014
Floripondia wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to dedicate a poem that came to mind after reading al the entries from
Fox News Are a Joke formerly known a wtf.
If I was lying on somebody's grave,
whoever it was would be six feet away...or four.
Then I got very sad
because I knew I wasn't really
wondering about the guy underneath me,
whoever he was.
I am
looking for anything to prove that when I drop dead
there is a chance I'll be doing
something little more exciting
than decaying.
Oh and or crying because of all the fighting over Riches Reich's Kingdoms...

Where does hate come from and how does it set in?
I say it's the lack of Love where love does not exist any longer...

The guy that lies 6 feet under probably will have to discuss some of his life's
tries trials and errors...????

also what is the am for...I am coming... AM be is...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#19095 Mar 3, 2014
Hi Tinka.. Nice to see you !!

:-)

in a city...

#19096 Mar 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Hi Tinka.. Nice to see you !!
:-)
Hey ,
You are being biatched out in the other thread...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#19097 Mar 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,
You are being biatched out in the other thread...
That is what we must deal with here on Topix Tinka Girl. People with different opinions.

lolol

in a city...

#19098 Mar 3, 2014
Oh and here:)
www.youtube.com/watch...

in a city...

#19099 Mar 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what we must deal with here on Topix Tinka Girl. People with different opinions.
lolol
Yeah naturally...
I am sitting next to an oxygen making machine...

I feel totally hooked up now, you should hear that thing...Just in case the machine is going...

Have to tear the vents out of Grannies nostrils if it gets too bad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Byrd 21 min Summers Eve 9
greenville tourism 4 hr doggie style 4
jeff oliver 20 hr christy 1
Several Juveniles Charged For Fighting 22 hr friends 15
miranda bunch 22 hr Boogerbutt 4
Johnson Vaughn Apr 22 Imsick 7
Daddstar💨 Apr 22 hatergonahate 2
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE