Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Read more

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19022 Feb 20, 2014
A guy was meeting a friend in a bar and, as he walked in, he noticed two pretty girls looking at him. He heard one girl say to the other; “Nine.”

Feeling very pleased with himself, he swaggered over to his buddy at the bar and told him that the girl in the corner had just rated him a nine out of ten.

“Sorry to burst your bubble,” said his friend,“but when I walked in they were speaking German.”
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#19023 Feb 20, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A guy was meeting a friend in a bar and, as he walked in, he noticed two pretty girls looking at him. He heard one girl say to the other; “Nine.”
Feeling very pleased with himself, he swaggered over to his buddy at the bar and told him that the girl in the corner had just rated him a nine out of ten.
“Sorry to burst your bubble,” said his friend,“but when I walked in they were speaking German.”
LOL. Good Steve!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#19024 Feb 20, 2014
3 women sitting in a bar (Red Head, Brunette and a Blonde} they're all pregnant. The Brunette says, I know what I'm going to have. The other 2 asked how? I was on top when I conceived . So I will have a boy. The Red Head said, I will have a girl. I was on the bottom. The Blonde starts crying and orders another shot and starts screaming , Puppies, Puppies !
Mary

Haverhill, MA

#19025 Feb 20, 2014
Waiyusotan wrote:
3 women sitting in a bar (Red Head, Brunette and a Blonde} they're all pregnant. The Brunette says, I know what I'm going to have. The other 2 asked how? I was on top when I conceived . So I will have a boy. The Red Head said, I will have a girl. I was on the bottom. The Blonde starts crying and orders another shot and starts screaming , Puppies, Puppies !
You are utterly, utterly disgusting.
Mary

Haverhill, MA

#19026 Feb 20, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
I don't get it!
Bunny

United States

#19027 Feb 20, 2014
Why vote
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19028 Feb 21, 2014
Waiyusotan wrote:
Stupid.
Lmfao

Anonymous Proxy

#19029 Feb 21, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that if I put Miracle Grow on my micro penis that it would help it grow or am I just being Stupid?
Being stupid as always.

Houston, TX

#19030 Feb 21, 2014
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Good Steve!
Thank you, my friend, I'm glad you liked it! Have a wonderful day!

Houston, TX

#19031 Feb 21, 2014
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it!
The girls were previously speaking German. The man thought they were saying "nine," which he took to be a high (1-1) ranking. What the girls were actually saying was "nein," which is the German word for "no." Have a nice day!
just passing thrue

Hyden, KY

#19033 Feb 21, 2014
ha ha good one Steve.have nice day..
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19034 Feb 21, 2014
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Being stupid as always.
Yes you are tard boy, yes you are.

Lmfao
Obama_LIED_37_Ti mes

Lexington, KY

#19035 Feb 21, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Unless zie est deutchlander, use google translate:

Zwei alte Damen waren außerhalb ihrer Nursing Home, mit einem Rauch, wenn es zu regnen angefangen. Eine der Damen zog ein Kondom heraus, schneiden Sie das, setzen Sie ihn über die Zigarette, und weiterhin rauchen.

Dame 1: Was ist das?

Dame 2: ein Kondom. Diese weise meine Zigarette nicht nass werden.

Dame 1: Wo haben Sie es erhalten?

Dame 2: Sie können sie in jeder Apotheke kaufen.

Am nächsten Tag, Lady 1 Agrarlobby erschwert sich selbst in die lokale Apotheke und kündigt für die Apotheker, sie wolle einen Kasten von Kondomen. Der Mann, offensichtlich peinlich berührt, schaut auf seine ungewöhnlich (sie ist ja über 80 Jahre alt), aber sehr zärtlich fragt welche Marke Sie bevorzugen.

Egal Sohn, solange es passt ein Kamel.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19036 Feb 21, 2014
Obama_LIED_37_Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless zie est deutchlander, use google translate:
Zwei alte Damen waren außerhalb ihrer Nursing Home, mit einem Rauch, wenn es zu regnen angefangen. Eine der Damen zog ein Kondom heraus, schneiden Sie das, setzen Sie ihn über die Zigarette, und weiterhin rauchen.
Dame 1: Was ist das?
Dame 2: ein Kondom. Diese weise meine Zigarette nicht nass werden.
Dame 1: Wo haben Sie es erhalten?
Dame 2: Sie können sie in jeder Apotheke kaufen.
Am nächsten Tag, Lady 1 Agrarlobby erschwert sich selbst in die lokale Apotheke und kündigt für die Apotheker, sie wolle einen Kasten von Kondomen. Der Mann, offensichtlich peinlich berührt, schaut auf seine ungewöhnlich (sie ist ja über 80 Jahre alt), aber sehr zärtlich fragt welche Marke Sie bevorzugen.
Egal Sohn, solange es passt ein Kamel.
Fox lied 85 Times about Benghazi.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Bush lied 185 Times about WMD.s.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#19041 Feb 23, 2014
There were 2londes and they just came out of the store The blonde that owned the Mustang had locked her keys in the car. She was trying to pick the lock when she stopped for a second. When she sat down her friend said,Hurry up it's starting to rain and the top is down.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#19044 Feb 24, 2014
Waiyusotan wrote:
There were 2londes and they just came out of the store The blonde that owned the Mustang had locked her keys in the car. She was trying to pick the lock when she stopped for a second. When she sat down her friend said,Hurry up it's starting to rain and the top is down.
Now that is funny! Thanks.
observation

United States

#19046 Feb 24, 2014
old news
Politician

Louisville, KY

#19048 Feb 24, 2014
Wow
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19049 Feb 25, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny! Thanks.
For you.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#19051 Feb 25, 2014
Construction worker on the 5th floor needed a hand saw . So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him
,but couldn't hear him. So he tries sign language. He pointed to his eye, pointed to his knee then moved his hand back and forth in a sawing motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts m!@#$%^&*!@#. The worker on the 5th floor gets so p!@%^& off he runs down to the ground floor and says, What the hell is your problem ? I said I needed a hand saw!the guy says, I knew that! I was trying to tell you!, I'm coming !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krstin Whitfield/Pointer 4 hr unknown 1
Zack roberts 4 hr unknown 15
David Ramey 6 hr JustWondering 1
Sneaking at Wendell ford 8 hr Itsme 7
Hannah Beard (Feb '12) 11 hr Hannah Beard 7
Steve runyon Sun crazy 1
logan snyder Mar 27 ooooo oreily 3
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web