Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16220 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18509 Nov 20, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see....the Supreme Court said it IS Constitutional.
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
Got anything worth while to say? Grow up little boy/girl. The word is not tard. It is spelled turd.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18510 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you ignorant pos?
911 Bush said he knew exactly where they were.
You made Bush a Hero of 911 his biggest failure you tard.
Again, grow up. This is 5 years later. We have a new administration, and when they are liers, that is what they are. Party doesn`t make any difference. You should know this! Just for future reference.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18513 Nov 20, 2013
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
You have no idea what goes on. Let me explain for you.

The Sp. Ct. says the Bill produced by Congress had to be changed from tax to penalty for not having Insurance. Obama Changed it, not Congress! Further Obama has changed it several more times! He has no power to do so! And suit has been filed to change it back, send it to Congress to make the legal changes. There is probably nothing the courts will do, but that is in the law!!Or, the idea of what the Law Suit says. Could it be you are the retard?

Grow up.
Disgusted

Duluth, GA

#18514 Nov 20, 2013
Unfortunately law was prematurely passed and it now is law of the land. We have it for at least 3 more years. Reps win a national election and change it. Until then let's try and fix something else please. There is so much in the shop and we're allowing it to pile up.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18516 Nov 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Got anything worth while to say? Grow up little boy/girl. The word is not tard. It is spelled turd.
I am sorry I misspelled your Name Turd.

Good call!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18517 Nov 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what goes on. Let me explain for you.
The Sp. Ct. says the Bill produced by Congress had to be changed from tax to penalty for not having Insurance. Obama Changed it, not Congress! Further Obama has changed it several more times! He has no power to do so! And suit has been filed to change it back, send it to Congress to make the legal changes. There is probably nothing the courts will do, but that is in the law!!Or, the idea of what the Law Suit says. Could it be you are the retard?
Grow up.
Your ignorance is overwhelming you simple minded little jerk.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18518 Nov 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Unfortunately law was prematurely passed and it now is law of the land. We have it for at least 3 more years. Reps win a national election and change it. Until then let's try and fix something else please. There is so much in the shop and we're allowing it to pile up.
Republicans will do nothing but whine, cry, and dodge the Draft.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18519 Nov 21, 2013
<quoted text>Republicans will do nothing but whine, cry, and dodge the Draft.
Should it happen, the Republicans win the National elections and gain control, cancel all Obama crap out and try to get back to the Constitution and fix things generally, do you think ole Fox News Boy/Girl will still be there calling us names? But still not be able to discuss what happened!!!
Everybody

Saugus, MA

#18521 Nov 21, 2013
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
Now, don't you agree with the rest, that he is an imbecil??
Disgusted

Greenville, KY

#18523 Nov 21, 2013
I just wish republicans instead of just saying no would craft legislation that actually attempts to deal with issues in a realistic manner rather than just throwing extremist rant against the wall for a thirty second sound bite, knowing it will not stick in a real world process. I love legislation that means something, not just hollow partisan rhetoric.
this is

Wooton, KY

#18524 Nov 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
I just wish republicans instead of just saying no would craft legislation that actually attempts to deal with issues in a realistic manner rather than just throwing extremist rant against the wall for a thirty second sound bite, knowing it will not stick in a real world process. I love legislation that means something, not just hollow partisan rhetoric.
what happens when you are elected by corporate money .you got to follow the rules they make. gop and all the repub's are corporate elected.and tea bag are to.they wont the nation to fail so they can rule it.its just that simple.some are to dumb to see it..
Disgusted

Greenville, KY

#18525 Nov 22, 2013
I wish that argument was one sided but our Democratic Party has grungy hands as well. Often taking their monies from the other pocket of those opening the other to republicans. Sad state of affairs but reality.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18528 Nov 22, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
It all started with Obama and Harry and wiggle hands Nancy. When they refuse to allow anything that the Repubs. pass. So, the Party of no and lying rests with the Democrats. " Pass it and then find out what it says---You can keep your Insurance or Drs. if you wish- And now to finish it off maybe til they come up with the next item--no filibuster!
AMJ

Richmond, KY

#18529 Nov 22, 2013
I think Hillery.will smooth things out in 2016.also if the gop.could have ever had any input.besides reapeal or replace.an worked to fix anything they Destroyed.in the past 8 years.they were in office.we would all be a lot better off right now.
Disgusted

Greenville, KY

#18532 Nov 23, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It all started with Obama and Harry and wiggle hands Nancy. When they refuse to allow anything that the Repubs. pass. So, the Party of no and lying rests with the Democrats. " Pass it and then find out what it says---You can keep your Insurance or Drs. if you wish- And now to finish it off maybe til they come up with the next item--no filibuster!
As a very moderate democrat I have to agree with the ridiculous nature of passing a bill then finding out what it says.
Disgusted

Greenville, KY

#18534 Nov 23, 2013
Didn't nancy p. make that statement essentially?
bozos

Campton, KY

#18536 Nov 24, 2013
political circus
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Rook

Campton, KY

#18539 Nov 24, 2013
wood
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Disgusted

Greenville, KY

#18540 Nov 24, 2013
Problem with today's Republican Party is that they try to make the stupid case that the mood that elects members to the house will persevere to electing a president. Shortsighted to say the least. If they want the White House put Ted and Rand back in their place and have the sense to get behind Christie, Jeb, or Scott Walker, candidates who actually will garner national attention, not in some dink congressional district in some deep red state
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18542 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>No you Faux sucking Doofus. Just talking points for you idiots.
Sorry, but Nancy did make this statement. Problem is, she even believed it and kept on saying the same thing. Now we have Obama Care and it is a dud from beginning to todays next failure. Why would anyone want to lose their insurance ,have no control over what you are forced to buy, over what you have to pay to get it, and then find out you will have a higher deductible, higher co-pay, higher premium, and on top of all that be fined if you do not do it?? Another problem is that the ones out here keep on wanting more of Obama and have no idea what will come next!!

None will even discuss the simple fact the middle class is being told to pay for the insurance of the ones not ever having bought it for themselves before. Now we were all told it was to insure the 30 million that had no insurance, but when all this settles down there will be between 30-50 million still with no insurance. Really makes sense doesn`t it?

Now we lost our freedom to buy what WE wanted, you have to buy what some elite in Washington thinks you should have.!!You pay more for it, and this could cause more to be going to the poverty level, rather than middle class!!! Big help, here!!!

So far, this administration seems to have no desire to help the people out here or to protect our Country. It seems just a political grab for power and the devil take the hindmost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
austin edwards 8 hr unlovely 1
pink slipped trachers? 11 hr SMH 7
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 19 hr amazed 653
Muhlenberg County Social Services Jul 1 FLORIDA GIRL 8
Muhlenberg truth Jun 30 Well 17
County or city officials Jun 26 notanofficial 2
car detail Jun 22 Interested 9
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE