First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No play

Tucker, GA

#21 May 2, 2013
Yea I pretty sure they burn that older resturant and stayed closed for two years to build that big nice one , how dumb are you people ? Then worry about their personal live get a life of your own . I'm sure if Phyllis had messed around it surely wasn't a LEAR they all are very trash , his daddy is his grandfathers . Yea that's right his mom had sex with her daddy
Good grief

Tucker, GA

#22 May 2, 2013
Does people have nothing good to say about these people I've known them both for years . Are you perfect?ask your self, no I didn't think so' let it go, they are great parents! And their kids are great kids
Johnny79

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 May 2, 2013
Well, I don't know about all the trash talk you guys are slinging, which really seems inappropriate for public viewing but I do know this "They sure do make a Grrrreat Pizza"
in the hood

United States

#24 May 4, 2013
Man just go to uncle lee's that's the best burger in town, hell I stand by that! I tell you what by god if that burger aint good I will give your money back guarantee and I'm customer lol.
Band Rocks

United States

#25 May 9, 2013
The service is terrible, why does it take so long to get your food??
Aghast

Dunmor, KY

#26 May 11, 2013
Bc the cooks are all on the needle
shew wee

Greenville, KY

#27 May 11, 2013
oh good Lord....is that the reply on all these sites? not everyone in this county is on drugs....
Aghast

Cadiz, KY

#28 May 11, 2013
But it's true. Just look at their arms!!
Good grief

Chicago, IL

#29 Jun 3, 2013
Aghast wrote:
But it's true. Just look at their arms!!
stuip / it takes time they stay busy! it takes 20 minutes in mc Donald's drive thur unless you order a burger under the heat lamp
Fattie McGee

Paducah, KY

#30 Jun 3, 2013
I love Phillys!!! My wife and I eat there all the time. All the waitress and waiters are very nice and the place is always clean and food is great. Love it!!!
Jack

Chicago, IL

#31 Jul 5, 2013
I ate there the other day. I seen this hit looking blonde that works there . Nice ass
Crazy

Madisonville, KY

#32 Jul 5, 2013
I have to admit I liked the old better. The food back then was some of the best in the county. Bigger doesn't always mean better.
John

Owensboro, KY

#33 Jul 9, 2013
Yea I saw her the other night .she git nice small titts and a nicely round ass she had red ear rings on . So any info on her like a name single and a fun girl
Amy

United States

#34 Jul 8, 2014
Love Phillys when we go out of town We always stop back by Phillys for our food fix. LOVE PHILLYS
Yummmmmm

United States

#35 Aug 24, 2014
Is it still open?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla gena pendley 12 min Her cous 4
New to the area looking for a girl who's down t... 4 hr Sidekick 5
Blakelyn Groves 12 hr wku 4
keaton jones 13 hr ??? 1
Monica Keith 19 hr Key 39
Best car Body shops 22 hr LAN 14
keto Mon big red 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance