Next Last
curios

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Does anybody know why the state police was there and now there closed
guessing

Madisonville, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2013
the state police were hungry went there to eat and based on time of post they were closed????????? could be that you did not say if lights were on on the police cars etc....so got to go with they were hungry
curios

Centertown, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
No it was closing time it was 5 in the afternoon and yes there where there on business not to eat
curios

Centertown, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Wasnt closing time
Well

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Haven't heard doesn't surprise me
Big Time

United States

#6 Apr 21, 2013
What's wrong with phillys? I ate there along time ago it was a to go order but it was ok please don't tell me nothing bad..
geo

Greenville, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2013
cookin rats.....Dont worry I ate rats in vietnam and it tasted alot like chichen
shew wee

Greenville, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2013
they are closed now on mondays to have some time with their kids before they go to college.
Anonymous

Cadiz, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2013
I ate their last night everything was lovely
mully

Pembroke, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2013
I sure wish you folks on this site knew the difference in --- there, they're and their !!

Someone ate 'their last night' I didn't know you could do that. Bet that last night tasted funny.

Also 'now there closed.' What does that mean?

There were there on business---?? Tough reading.
Jim bob

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Great place
Jim bob

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2013
They are closing on Monday to spend time with their two kids before they go to collage
Brad

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Jim bob wrote:
They are closing on Monday to spend time with their two kids before they go to collage
Their kids??? Lol. You mean Tommy Lear and Phyllis Dukes kids??? Poor Johnny!!!
Brad

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Jim bob wrote:
. You mean that Johnny is spending time with Tommy Lear and Phyllis's kids....poor Johnny!!!!
Hostess Twinkie

Central City, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Brad u still have to squat to pee?
Just me

Greenville, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
It takes more then sperm to be a father. Who cares whose sperm those kids came from. Those kids are and always will be Johnny's. why the hell would you air their laundry?? Is that something you'd like them to do to you?? Leave the kids out of it. I think it's great they're spending the time. They are doing more then most parents care to. And this is a private matter that shouldn't be discussed on topix. Whether they are or ain't is no ones business but theirs.
Mr Mojo

Central City, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Little Brad has been on a roll. Just another little sniveling coward, hiding behind a computer, posting after consuming too much sugar.
Know it

Tucker, GA

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Poor brad sitting behind a computer posting something he knows nothing about . If you want say something and put your real name on it ! Like CHICKEN SHIT
Big taco

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Know it wrote:
Poor brad sitting behind a computer posting something he knows nothing about . If you want say something and put your real name on it ! Like CHICKEN SHIT
yea I feel you dawg they are soft come on put a name on it dweeb...
Hmm

Tucker, GA

#20 Apr 30, 2013
I heard that the old one was burned down to fund the new one and for insurance money. This true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pierced Down Below (Jul '16) 5 hr Bradley 14
Papa Manzos 8 hr Wiener Meat 6
Charlie Brown 9 hr ask in town 5
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) 11 hr hehehehaha 37
whitney hensley the idiot 11 hr youre a coward 4
Drop a word add a word (Aug '12) 13 hr SUG here 15
add a word drop a word (Dec '11) 13 hr SUG here 2,659

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance