Yup

Pflugerville, TX

#21 Jul 6, 2011
Hard nose- yes he was he was the other one life flighted..
wow

Nebo, KY

#22 Jul 7, 2011
April is smoking hot,but she is on drugs but everyone has there ups and downs,we as people need to stop judging and start helping people.She is still a great person,good people do dumb things,she will be alright one day she is strong and hot she has it made
hardnose

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2011
hard nose wrote:
<quoted text>was tabor in the crash too?
don't know..that's her boy friend right ?
Yup

United States

#24 Jul 9, 2011
Yeah Craig is her boyfriend
one of those

Madisonville, KY

#25 Jul 15, 2011
first of all there were 4 in the wreck. april, craig , scott , dustin. They were all four strung out. According to the statements signed by dustin rolly they all had been up all night getting high shooting dope prior to the wreck. They life flighted april from the scene and scott and dustin by ambulance and craig went POV. his mom took him. He later was life flighted to stmarys due to skull fractures. To make a long story short They were all junkies that did a lil parting and cause the driver couldnt drive and dustin couldnt keep his mouth shut or keep his fingers from writing a statement they wrecked. After the wreck craig got 35,000 dollars and blowed it in bout a monthand a half. Then april got her 35000 and now broke. Craig got a underage girl pregnant dumped her and made aprilinto his trashy skank dope whore. They are broke ass junkies sharing HEPc and praising the lord that they live in sin everyday for.
cowboy

United States

#26 Jul 15, 2011
one of those wrote:
first of all there were 4 in the wreck. april, craig , scott , dustin. They were all four strung out. According to the statements signed by dustin rolly they all had been up all night getting high shooting dope prior to the wreck. They life flighted april from the scene and scott and dustin by ambulance and craig went POV. his mom took him. He later was life flighted to stmarys due to skull fractures. To make a long story short They were all junkies that did a lil parting and cause the driver couldnt drive and dustin couldnt keep his mouth shut or keep his fingers from writing a statement they wrecked. After the wreck craig got 35,000 dollars and blowed it in bout a monthand a half. Then april got her 35000 and now broke. Craig got a underage girl pregnant dumped her and made aprilinto his trashy skank dope whore. They are broke ass junkies sharing HEPc and praising the lord that they live in sin everyday for.
you know them very well ' don't ya? i know this is true all of it...

Since: Sep 08

armpit of america

#27 Jul 15, 2011
I heard whoever this new boyfriend of april's is shoots up drugs and has been to western state more than once. Damn shame because april is a sweet girl. I wish she could get some help
QUEEN BEE

United States

#28 Jul 16, 2011
sofa king angry wrote:
I heard whoever this new boyfriend of april's is shoots up drugs and has been to western state more than once. Damn shame because april is a sweet girl. I wish she could get some help
she need's to go to western state with him they have a rehab there..
QueenBee

White House, TN

#29 Jul 23, 2011
one of those wrote:
you need to know what you are talking about before you talk. This is April and I didn't get $35,00 thank you, it is alittle more.
haha

Nortonville, KY

#30 Jul 24, 2011
i was giving you a lil bit of credit. But since you let it all out that your a fucking dumbass then so be it. You might want to rewrite that sentence. It was a lil more than that. Because everyone including yourself knows your broke and craig and all your junkie buddies help you spend it all.......
haha

Nortonville, KY

#31 Jul 24, 2011
QueenBee wrote:
<quoted text>you need to know what you are talking about before you talk. This is April and I didn't get $35,00 thank you, it is alittle more.
So if this is really april such as u say then got a few questions for ya. I know you aint that dumb to answer them for everyone to see but i ve een and heard of dumber things youve done. 1st question is how does it feel to bee a dumbass broke bitch with someone elses leftovers that try to beat your face in with shovel in his yard not saying it wouldnt be an improvement but just asking how does it feel to have all that. 2nd how does it feel to be as broke as u are and living in a trailor with one lil air unit in the summer. 3rd what are you gonna do when the wrong person in the bremen area catches you breaking in their shed or stealing something of theirs and you go to jail along with your nephew junkie sidekick for A LONG TIME. OR worse well worse for you better for the bremen community if the wrong person catches you doing it and shoots one of your asses and gets away with it. How do you feel stealing from people you know and they catch you and let you go because they felt sorry for you and adam. Steal from me or try to steal from me and I see you or catch you this I promise i own guns.
haha

Nortonville, KY

#32 Jul 24, 2011
This also haha is from bremen not madisonville. Live close to your lil church u worship and sin by everyday. So remember i will shoot at anyone stealing from my house or yard or shed
Sitting on the sidelines

Cadiz, KY

#33 Jul 24, 2011
I've been hurt and have hurt others by my words in the past. But the older I get I'm trying to learn to put myself in the other persons shoe. Its easy to sit by and judge others when we really should be offering a helping hand. I hope if April ever reached out for help that I would be willing to help her.
Need eyes

Tomball, TX

#34 Jul 24, 2011
Need a pair of eyes to post if April is for sure staying in the place you speak of because she is NOT suppose to be there and will be put in jail if she is caught there
same old haha

Nortonville, KY

#35 Jul 25, 2011
If court docket and public court records online are correct. Mr Tabor had a court date wed that he didnt attend now has a warrant out. Matter of fact the sherrifs office went to 10 homeplace rd to attempt to serve tonight. Hiding in the back room with the one and only air conditioner was non other than lil miss thank you jesus herself. Happen not to answer the door though is what i hear on the fairview gossip line........ Where was craig at ???? hum bet everyone can guess that one.
Need eyes

Tomball, TX

#36 Jul 25, 2011
He's in rehab yet again to avoid jail for 12 months
same old haha

Nebo, KY

#37 Jul 25, 2011
how many f**king times can you choose rehab instead of jail... hell anybody would choose 28 days in rehab verses a yr n jail. Its gravy when uve comitted to western state 2 times and graduated rehab same place 3 times. Sounds like another one has the system beat.. haha
Need eyes

Tomball, TX

#38 Jul 25, 2011
I would rather see him in jail or both of them for that matter rehab will not fix anything if they don't want to stop the drugs and neither of them do.. It's the judge who gives that choice and it shouldn't be a choice he should have went to jail.. It's only a matter of time and he will be in jail or dead
u cant whoop me

Emmetsburg, IA

#39 Jul 25, 2011
I can't believe the chick just had a friggin wreck and some people r on topix talkin shit about her.. wow.. shows how much compassion is left in this world.. I dunno the girl but ima have to say damn! SMH
Need eyes

Tomball, TX

#40 Jul 25, 2011
She didn't just have the wreck it was last October

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Kerry Stovall resigned as coach? 2 hr Go Berg 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fire Eater 837
Statue across from school 5 hr Gville4Ever 4
Makala Legrand 6 hr Shlong 4
Triple a auto May 21 Chuck Norris 14
Danielle Colburn (Dec '13) May 20 Let it GO 15
clayton foster May 20 Michelle obuma 9

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages