Jennifer

Cadiz, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2014
Anyone who has dealt with this guy can be on the look out for the cops to be knocking on your door. He is a major rat and has gotten many of people in trouble and more to come...
okay

Rochester, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2014
Quit doing drugs and you won't have to
Worry about rats!
yeah

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2014
Watch out. He's with Ashley Ward/Marks.
hahaha

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2014
First off keep ashley marks out ya mouth cuz she is a good girl... you can't frown on her cuz what he done... it was way before her and she ain't a rat for sure... so keep her name out of this dumb ass....
truth

Greenville, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2014
Ashley is a rat,nasty slut and a unfit mom, should I keep going?
Alexandrea Nicole ward

Greenville, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2014
truth wrote:
Ashley is a rat,nasty slut and a unfit mom, should I keep going?
first off, Ashley marks is my sister! She isn't a Rat, she isn't a nasty or a slut! & an unfit mom? Really! Haha that's why my sister works her ass off to take care of her babies! & I already know who probably posted that shit, & if it's who I think it is, She's the last person who needs to be talkin about a rat & an unfit mother! My sister has always been the one to take care of her babies! & just to let everybody know, Ashley is no longer with Dustin! He's back in Evansville! & lastly how bout you all stop being pussies and say it to her face instead of topix! Dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blakelyn Groves 4 hr wku 4
keaton jones 5 hr ??? 1
Monica Keith 11 hr Key 39
Best car Body shops 14 hr LAN 14
keto Mon big red 1
Walter Stanley Singleton (Jan '12) Mon Knows 6
You're all a bunch of pansies. (Dec '11) Mon looking for hanna... 10

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance