greenville Christmas parade

Posted in the Greenville Forum

peggy

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Can someone tell me what time it starts and where does the parade end at bottom of town hill or at the top
gville

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
what is the parade route?
cam

Greenville, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
normally starts up by the 4 way stop by Rite Aid and goes down past the Methodist church
Judge

Russellville, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2012
It will be dark but no flashlights are needed in Greenville to see with. As matter of fact the Court House can be seen from space.
peggy

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Thanks for info
Greenville pride

Central City, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
I hope that more churches learn from South Carrollton Baptist. They had the only bible message float in central city's. I just thought it was neat. To have an ark and as big as it was. I couldn't believe they only won 2nd place. I'm hearing a lot about that church. Standing up for public prayer to helping the community come together. If anyone from south Carrollton is reading this keep up the good work and great job on the float.
?!?!

Central City, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Greenville pride wrote:
I hope that more churches learn from South Carrollton Baptist. They had the only bible message float in central city's. I just thought it was neat. To have an ark and as big as it was. I couldn't believe they only won 2nd place. I'm hearing a lot about that church. Standing up for public prayer to helping the community come together. If anyone from south Carrollton is reading this keep up the good work and great job on the float.
Yes. Their float looked amazing. They even used real wood for the sides. They did a GREAT job.
Greenville pride

Central City, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Who won
cool

Elkton, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2012
I was dissapointed that the job corp kids did not participate. They have always been a crowd favorite and make the parade cool. Oh well maybe next year.
Parade fan

Central City, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Does anyone know who that paster is at south Carrollton? I thought they did a great on the ark!
The way it was designed and the participation shows a lot about that church. I believe their youth
Even had a convertible car in the parade. I just think that's great to see a church in today's society keeping the faith and you can see it in their adults & youth. Funny how much you can learn about a church from just a parade. Great job
Gene Wilder

Princeton, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2012
That's what happens when you get "Ostracizsed" .
Parade fan

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Gene Wilder wrote:
Please explain yourself.
Parade fan

Central City, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Gene Wilder wrote:
Can you tell me what you meant by that post?
I was being encouraging that's why I'm asking.
cool

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Parade fan wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell me what you meant by that post?
I was being encouraging that's why I'm asking.
I'm guessing he's responding
To my post? Is that what happened as to why job corp was not in it?
it was ok

Central City, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2012
not alot of floats this year but my kids enjoyed it (:
Parade fan

Central City, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Bless you all
probably

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2012
i don't understand why all of the cars were allowed to park on the sides of the streets. i think they should not allow this to happen. more than half of the parade route was blocked because of this and it caused people to stand out in the road too close to the parade participants. anybody know why this is? i seen people park in front of main street costumes then get out and walk down by the bank to watch. just doesn't make sense.
Pastor Rich

Princeton, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2012
We should hold a Vigil..

Duluth, GA

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Pastor Rich wrote:
We should hold a Vigil..
How bout Dec 9 th ? I'll bring candles !
smile

Greenville, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Betty Lear was looking Proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheryl Peterson 1 hr friend 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Harmless 527
Boys of Broad (Jul '13) 5 hr lame and in love 91
Local Police Body Cameras 13 hr manup 8
greenville tourism 17 hr Hmm 10
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 21 hr Yep 568
Carrie Nelson Masden Mon Honestly 20
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]