Imy2

United States

#43 Jul 25, 2014
You were wrapping something
soulmate

Owensboro, KY

#44 Jul 25, 2014
Isitme wrote:
I need your help so bad! I can't seem to get my life back! I need answers. I promise you can trust me!
Me either love you no matter what!!
soulmate

Owensboro, KY

#45 Jul 25, 2014
Wrong person :-(
Lex

United States

#46 Jul 25, 2014
If I did, would kind if be a give away to everyone else. Lol. But the person I'm talking too, knows who they are!
wtf

United States

#47 Jul 25, 2014
Is it u amy
Imy2

United States

#48 Jul 25, 2014
Don't guess it's you! I honestly don't know what to do. My head is so screwed up. I only see one way out
wtf

United States

#49 Jul 25, 2014
Imy 2 what's the only way out
Imy2

United States

#50 Jul 25, 2014
I'm not Amy, so don't worry about it
Lex

United States

#51 Jul 26, 2014
There's always another way out. Everything will work out
your 4yr old

United States

#52 Jul 27, 2014
Oh! Man! Oh! Man!
For a minute I was trying to remember when I posted this, then I realized...not me, but someone who knows EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!
Love BITES!
soulmate

Owensboro, KY

#53 Jul 27, 2014
Loves just a stupid word , no such thing
Needing my cowboy

Central City, KY

#54 Jul 27, 2014
I want my cowboy so much it hurts. Love is not a stupid word. It can be real. I finally found what Iv been looking for my whole life. It happened at an unexpected time. It was love at first sight for me. Didn't ever believe in that til it happened to me. I'm in a bad marriage but I don't have the right to take this man from his wife. It is so wrong. Letting him go is one of the hardest things iv ever had to do. But I have to. So if you read this cowboy-know that I'm very much in love with you and always will be but if God has let you know we can't be together and make it to heaven then I have to give you up. For you and for me. Don't understand why we had to ever even meet. It's only caused lots of pain and lots of trouble for you. I'm truly sorry for everything that's happened to you because of me. I'm not worth it. I'm not worth going to hell for. Why do you have to be so perfect? I love you----have you ever needed someone so bad?
soulmate

Mount Washington, KY

#55 Jul 28, 2014
Yes I have
Imy2

United States

#56 Jul 28, 2014
Needing my cowboy wrote:
I want my cowboy so much it hurts. Love is not a stupid word. It can be real. I finally found what Iv been looking for my whole life. It happened at an unexpected time. It was love at first sight for me. Didn't ever believe in that til it happened to me. I'm in a bad marriage but I don't have the right to take this man from his wife. It is so wrong. Letting him go is one of the hardest things iv ever had to do. But I have to. So if you read this cowboy-know that I'm very much in love with you and always will be but if God has let you know we can't be together and make it to heaven then I have to give you up. For you and for me. Don't understand why we had to ever even meet. It's only caused lots of pain and lots of trouble for you. I'm truly sorry for everything that's happened to you because of me. I'm not worth it. I'm not worth going to hell for. Why do you have to be so perfect? I love you----have you ever needed someone so bad?
It sounds a lot like the same situation that I'm in. How does a person go on though with feelings they have towards another woman but yet they can't have them? And the answer to your question you asked, yes I need someone bad.
soulmate

Mount Washington, KY

#57 Jul 28, 2014
I just made a bad choice is all
Sad

Central City, KY

#58 Jul 28, 2014
Imy2 wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds a lot like the same situation that I'm in. How does a person go on though with feelings they have towards another woman but yet they can't have them? And the answer to your question you asked, yes I need someone bad.
It seems as if my feelings towards him were way stronger than his were for me. I don't know what to think anymore. I love that man with everything in me and told him exactly how I felt in a letter. He didn't respond. I got nothing back. Not even an " I hate u" or an "I love u too" or kiss my a** or anything. I guess iv been a fool for thinking he may feel the same about me. He has told me he's in love with me but I'm seriously doubting he meant it now. I'm giving up. There's nothing left to do right? I hope you get to be with whoever it is your in love with because life sucks when you have to live without that one person who means everything to you.
soulmate

Mount Washington, KY

#59 Jul 29, 2014
Time heals and life goes on , every storm runs out of rain.

Maybe he didn't get your letter
Imy2

United States

#60 Jul 29, 2014
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems as if my feelings towards him were way stronger than his were for me. I don't know what to think anymore. I love that man with everything in me and told him exactly how I felt in a letter. He didn't respond. I got nothing back. Not even an " I hate u" or an "I love u too" or kiss my a** or anything. I guess iv been a fool for thinking he may feel the same about me. He has told me he's in love with me but I'm seriously doubting he meant it now. I'm giving up. There's nothing left to do right? I hope you get to be with whoever it is your in love with because life sucks when you have to live without that one person who means everything to you.
Yeah, he may not have gotten a letter!
soulmate

Mount Washington, KY

#61 Jul 29, 2014
I guess she's not the one on this thread
Imy2 211

United States

#62 Jul 29, 2014
Imy2 wrote:
Honestly just reading this. You know how I felt. It got me no where! After a while, begin to see there isn't anything to fight for. But I hope you get what you wanted. I'm not investing wasted time anymore. See you soon
What do you mean by "see you soon"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 24 min Angels 768
Coal mining jobs 55 min explanation 8
Alisha Lear 6 hr Jiml 4
Lulu Rue do u like anal 18 hr Sticky Screen 14
The Look mystery easter give a way 19 hr Susan Thompson 25
Looking for fun (Jun '16) 19 hr Adam 25
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 20 hr oops 749

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages