Lexington

Madisonville, KY

#23 Mar 29, 2013
U know i will always love u! Just be patient and get back to yourself! We have had as much fun ad anybody could ever have. Just get back to yourself and drop the bbrick wall thats up.
Hmmm

United States

#24 Mar 29, 2013
Lexington wrote:
U know i will always love u! Just be patient and get back to yourself! We have had as much fun ad anybody could ever have. Just get back to yourself and drop the bbrick wall thats up.
Who are you trying to get this message across to?
Hmmm

United States

#25 Mar 29, 2013
Imy wrote:
I miss you so much. You have no clue. But there is no way I could tell u this. You know I don't trust you, trying to figure out why I still love you. I know you will read this, sad but true. This is the only place I can get my message across without you knowing for sure it's me. Lol. Have fun baby
Are you and the Lexington the same person? Who are you trying to get this message across to?
IMY2

United States

#26 May 21, 2014
Imy wrote:
I miss you so much. You have no clue. But there is no way I could tell u this. You know I don't trust you, trying to figure out why I still love you. I know you will read this, sad but true. This is the only place I can get my message across without you knowing for sure it's me. Lol. Have fun baby
I don't know if this is who I hope that it is, but I want you to know that I miss you and I think about you everyday! For what it's worth I'm sorry for everything and I still love you and always will! You may not feel the same towards me anymore, but it won't change how I feel! I was very honest with you with my feelings and my heart! I still don't understand some things and I wish I could have answers for all the questions that I have. I get so sick to my stomach when I think about if I wasn't the only one. It has gotten so bad that I've had to resort to drugs. I guess this is how I'm being punished! If you see this you might know exactly who it is, you may not care anymore or you may even laugh and get some kind of ego trip off of it! I just wanted to let you know how I feel. I don't expect to hear back from you. Again, I'm sorry! I love you baby! 211
Isitme

Hazel, KY

#27 May 25, 2014
I need your help so bad! I can't seem to get my life back! I need answers. I promise you can trust me!
hello

United States

#28 May 25, 2014
No one knows who anyone is... n it's got me thinking... Nick names, comments anything to t of who is who??? What u called her what she called u
Imy2

Madison, TN

#29 May 25, 2014
hello wrote:
No one knows who anyone is... n it's got me thinking... Nick names, comments anything to t of who is who??? What u called her what she called u
If she sees the number 211 she will know who it is!
Imy2

Hazel, KY

#30 May 28, 2014
I love you babe!
Wife

United States

#31 May 28, 2014
You all don't even really make since. If you all love each other still? Then why don't you just be adults about it & give out your true names Tell the truth & just be adults about The hole thing You see the only person you are going to hurt is your self or if the other person personss or sifigent other is who you would be hurting also. & telling the truth will set you free also. & then u start learning from one of life lessons. So just really thank about everyone & everything that is involved.
Imy2

United States

#32 May 29, 2014
Wife wrote:
You all don't even really make since. If you all love each other still? Then why don't you just be adults about it & give out your true names Tell the truth & just be adults about The hole thing You see the only person you are going to hurt is your self or if the other person personss or sifigent other is who you would be hurting also. & telling the truth will set you free also. & then u start learning from one of life lessons. So just really thank about everyone & everything that is involved.
I just wish I could speak to her!
The Turk

Lincolnton, NC

#33 May 29, 2014
Me no miss you. I break faces.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#34 May 29, 2014
Wife wrote:
I agree with you 100%. It also isn't the married one's doing it either. Can't trust anyone anymore. If you don't love someone, tell them and go on your way. Don't lead people on to believe otherwise.
baby girl

United States

#35 Jul 20, 2014
Imy2 wrote:
<quoted text>I just wish I could speak to her!
call her
soulmate

Owensboro, KY

#36 Jul 22, 2014
Wechat, you know how get a hold of me text me?
George Bush

Tampa, FL

#37 Jul 22, 2014
Stupid
Imy2

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Jul 25, 2014
Honestly just reading this. You know how I felt. It got me no where! After a while, begin to see there isn't anything to fight for. But I hope you get what you wanted. I'm not investing wasted time anymore. See you soon
Imy2

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Jul 25, 2014
Do you still love me?
soulmate

Owensboro, KY

#40 Jul 25, 2014
Yes I do, did you yim me today?
Lex

Bowling Green, KY

#41 Jul 25, 2014
I loved who I thought you were. Kinda hard to know really
soulmate

Owensboro, KY

#42 Jul 25, 2014
If this is you tell,me first place I saw you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new BBall coach / teacher hired 46 min lexi 1
Rotating trees 15 hr tree hugger 3
Utility tax Mon putthatinyourpipe 9
electrician Sun MisterMr 2
pink slipped trachers? Jul 30 Curious 14
job corp Jul 30 ifurserious 2
Know of any places hiring in the county? Jul 30 UMWA Destroyed co... 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages