outoftowner

Central City, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2011
Does anyone on here have one of these mattresses? Is it worth the price you have to pay? I hear they are expensive but if they good it's worth it.
Passingthru

Russellville, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2011
Place at Owensboro has them in stock. Used to be Crazy Larry's. Name change a few years ago. It's in the row of bussiness along the street if you turn by Chick Filet and go behind it. Past the big flooring place. You can try one out there.
outoftowner

Central City, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Passingthru wrote:
Place at Owensboro has them in stock. Used to be Crazy Larry's. Name change a few years ago. It's in the row of bussiness along the street if you turn by Chick Filet and go behind it. Past the big flooring place. You can try one out there.
Thanks for the information.
Right

White Plains, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2011
Awesome Bed! Trick is it takes 15-20 minutes of you on it for it to fully sink in and the memory foam to work. So, take a day, stay at the store as long as you can and find which feels best to you. Also, the pillow thickness makes a huge difference! Then, buy it online a lot cheaper, but still expensive! However, my back no longer hurts while I'm sleeping.
zzzz

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2011
I have a Sleep Number bed and LOVE it. Try one in the Evansville mall.
PINK

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 10, 2011
We have had ours for 7-8 years now. It's the best investment we have ever made. They r very costly but worth every penny. Ours is just like the 1st night we got it 7-8 yrs later.
outoftowner

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2011
PINK wrote:
We have had ours for 7-8 years now. It's the best investment we have ever made. They r very costly but worth every penny. Ours is just like the 1st night we got it 7-8 yrs later.
That's awesome! I really want one!
PINK

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2011
outoftowner wrote:
<quoted text>That's awesome! I really want one!
U will not ever regret it. It's well worth the $.
really

Bellevue, WA

#9 Oct 10, 2011
what about the jail time and job loss? then there is repayment when the court rules.
really

Bellevue, WA

#10 Oct 10, 2011
what about the jail time and job loss? then there is repayment when the court rules. gee you are dumber than i thought. coward, thief, and idiot. curtis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Edwards 6 hr truth 2
stacey pendley 11 hr reporter 1
ciara seay (Dec '12) 16 hr a friend 16
wondering Thu ky waltz 1
Minit Mart (Mar '12) Wed stranger 24
I hate thiefs and people that don't want to wor... (Oct '14) May 20 hilo 17
mchs cheerleaders May 20 ms maverick 15
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE