Next Last

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#158 Aug 27, 2013
GO democrats in 2014 & 2016.

Location hidden

#159 Aug 27, 2013
Thank God the next president of the United States will be a woman. EVERY REPUBLICAN needs to start practicing on the proper way to say “Madam President, Hillary Clinton.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#160 Aug 27, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
Thank God the next president of the United States will be a woman. EVERY REPUBLICAN needs to start practicing on the proper way to say “Madam President, Hillary Clinton.”
And while this happens, Bill will be smoking cigars with interns.

Location hidden

#161 Aug 27, 2013
What makes her potential presidency so exciting is the depth and passion she brings to the causes she cares about and the scope of her knowledge and understanding of what can be done to make a real difference in our world. Her intellect goes without question these days but she also has a work ethic that surpasses anyone else’s. She is now a recognized expert on foreign affairs but maintains her razor focus on issues that impact children, women and girls, and families.

Location hidden

#162 Aug 27, 2013
She has it all and if elected would be the most prepared person ever to enter the White House for a first term.

Location hidden

#163 Aug 27, 2013
She understands and believes in the separation of church and state and fights for children because she knows that the future success of our nation depends on them.
TheBear

Bloomington, IL

#164 Aug 27, 2013
Anyone seen a bear?
Yogi

Greenville, KY

#165 Aug 27, 2013
TheBear wrote:
Anyone seen a bear?
Saw one today in CC.
DR

Hopkinsville, KY

#166 Aug 27, 2013
Yogi wrote:
<quoted text>Saw one today in CC.
I thought I saw an ugly ole bear today but when it got closer it was our board member Miss Margaret.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167 Aug 28, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
She understands and believes in the separation of church and state and fights for children because she knows that the future success of our nation depends on them.
I did see a bear walking down the road smoking a intern flavored cigar.
BIGDEAL

Princeton, KY

#169 Sep 3, 2013
Watch what this leadership does to our school system over the next 4 years. Good luck students..remember all of these decisions are made with your best interests at heart...hahahhahahahah
Agree

Princeton, KY

#170 Sep 6, 2013
I've said it on some other posts but I can't help myself.

Randy McCarty?? Wow!! This could only happen in Muhlenberg County. C'mon people take a vested interest in the education of our young people. Why do we allow these adults with ego and vengeance to make such critical decisions for the leaders of tomorrow??

I just can't believe that Randy McCarty was the best candidate. Sorry. Can't and won't believe it.
Mad Hatter

United States

#171 Sep 6, 2013
Agree wrote:
I've said it on some other posts but I can't help myself.

Randy McCarty?? Wow!! This could only happen in Muhlenberg County. C'mon people take a vested interest in the education of our young people. Why do we allow these adults with ego and vengeance to make such critical decisions for the leaders of tomorrow??

I just can't believe that Randy McCarty was the best candidate. Sorry. Can't and won't believe it.
I agree. Unless Cheech or Chong were our only alternatives I refuse to believe this choice was the best.
Blackhawk

Nebo, KY

#172 Sep 6, 2013
Mad Hatter wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Unless Cheech or Chong were our only alternatives I refuse to believe this choice was the best.
The public better wake up and realize that Richey and Tartar are going to see their agenda through and this district will go backwards in a hurry. They are the laughing stock in this county now but our children will be the ones to suffer. McCarty won't take a poop without asking one of those two first. So sad.
Oust MW

Nebo, KY

#173 Sep 8, 2013
Blackhawk wrote:
<quoted text>The public better wake up and realize that Richey and Tartar are going to see their agenda through and this district will go backwards in a hurry. They are the laughing stock in this county now but our children will be the ones to suffer. McCarty won't take a poop without asking one of those two first. So sad.
The public has found out that Nick Sparks is heavily involved with this group. Offered up some money I hear. He use to have a promising political future and well thought of. The talk is those days are over. Anyone association with Richey, Williams and Tartar are not well thought of anymore. Adults don't like other adults with vengeance and agendas. Especially when it hurts their kids and grand kids.
Agree

Princeton, KY

#175 Sep 8, 2013
Let's be clear Don Richey calls the shots. Yeah the others contribute to the madness but it comes from Don. The rest follow his lead.

As far as Nick Sparks? Promising political future? Maybe in his mind. He is a momma's boy who can't fend for himself. He's a wanna be and I guess chipping in for the cause is his way of playing a big boys game.

How much personal money have they spent over the last few years? Wish I had that kind of money to throw around.

SO SAD!!
The Thinker

Nebo, KY

#176 Sep 8, 2013
Agree wrote:
Let's be clear Don Richey calls the shots. Yeah the others contribute to the madness but it comes from Don. The rest follow his lead.

As far as Nick Sparks? Promising political future? Maybe in his mind. He is a momma's boy who can't fend for himself. He's a wanna be and I guess chipping in for the cause is his way of playing a big boys game.

How much personal money have they spent over the last few years? Wish I had that kind of money to throw around.

SO SAD!!
Don is running things. The other board members have no clue how weak it makes them look. I don't think any of these board members know what to do to help kids learn. The decisions they have made since they took office pretty much proves that fact. They are just a bunch of puppets stroking their egos. I too agree about Nick Sparks. He is done.
Timesatickin

Cadiz, KY

#177 Sep 18, 2013
Agree wrote:

SO SAD!!
Was browsing topix this morning. Interesting stuff. I noticed Nick S name popping up on another topic on this site. Naughty boy......
Mistake

Madisonville, KY

#178 Jun 5, 2014
Embarrassed wrote:
Get me out of this Martin Hall. Listening to Robert Reynolds blunder and studder around is more than I can take. I guess he's king cock now that Mr. Todd retired. He stabbed him in the back enough so I guess this is his big moment. Now this over paid interim supt speaking. I could spend my day doing more constructive work like getting ready for kids. Instead I have to listen to this mess.

Maybe Dandy Don will be next and tell us about who he's gonna name as next supt. If he knew what people were saying about him he'd hide under a rock somewhere. His agenda has got this district in a mess and the gambling addict from Greenville is in his pocket. I hear they are trying to buy Bowers vote for supt. Listen closely and you can hear nearby districts laughing at Muhlenberg County and this board.
I'm a parent and I read the June 2 isurf article about McCarty plan for improvement. I was shocked by some things he said and bad test scores at high school. So I asked a teacher who works there and much of the information in the article was NOT correct. The teacher said MCHS is not last in the state in math science or college career readiness. In fact she emailed me a link that shows scores have improved and above state average in most categories. She said teachers at the high school were livid over his comments and false information he gave in his presentation. Did he lie on purpose? Why would he make the school look like their failing instead of improving from the figures I seen? His answer to improving, get this, more personnel. Two more counselors, a new assistant superintendent, another assistant principal and several more teachers in a high school that is way over staffed!!!!!!! Some teachers already have three planning periods. Does the board members realized that he lied during his presentation? I'm sure they do if they read the article too. I can't believe it and from what high school people are saying is this board made a huge mistake when they chose McCarty. But they say Mr Don Richie got him elected because their friends and he controls the other board members. I'm afraid it's looking like more and more people are in agreement that this hiring was a mistake. Too much unrest and controversy for such an inexperienced superintendent and what's he been there 6 months? Maybe public sentiment will change but McCarty and this board are not popular to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr lol 4,753
suboxone (horrible truth they dont tell you at ... 2 hr starla 3
emilee davis/campbell 3 hr JENN 2
Maverick Browning? 4 hr wow! 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 153,366
Kelsey Hart 4 hr Bob fan 17
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 5 hr amazed 345
chad watson 9 hr John Q. Public 25
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE