Why does most poor white trash smoke ?

Why does most poor white trash smoke ?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Sybil

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2014
Why does all of the trashy people of Muhlenberg County wreak of old stale smoke ? You can smell them before you see them . Nasty skanks
Ziggy

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Sybil wrote:
Why does all of the trashy people of Muhlenberg County wreak of old stale smoke ? You can smell them before you see them . Nasty skanks
and they have tats only place in the world where this happens at . You r so stupid !!
Sybil

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2014
Ziggy wrote:
<quoted text>and they have tats only place in the world where this happens at . You r so stupid !!
Tats don't stink smokers do !
ynot

Norfolk, VA

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Not all of mulenberg is trashey.. if i where you i would think more about taking care of your own self .....maybe we smell but we can see an IDIOT a half mile away........THAT NUT CASE IS YOU.....HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SAILING you know what i mean...I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK..sybil maybe you live in a different life than we do someday you will be thankfull ......the low rent riff-raff you talk about is the mary-jane ...pot smokers and drinkers .. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A POT SMOKER STEALING FROM THERE FAMILY ....EATING ALL THE CHIPS .....MUNCHIES ....i am drinker i have seen what METH..does to families ..we kill ourselvs....NOT THE PEOPLE WE LOVE
Lucifer's wife

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2014
ynot wrote:
Not all of mulenberg is trashey.. if i where you i would think more about taking care of your own self .....maybe we smell but we can see an IDIOT a half mile away........THAT NUT CASE IS YOU.....HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SAILING you know what i mean...I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK..sybil maybe you live in a different life than we do someday you will be thankfull ......the low rent riff-raff you talk about is the mary-jane ...pot smokers and drinkers .. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A POT SMOKER STEALING FROM THERE FAMILY ....EATING ALL THE CHIPS .....MUNCHIES ....i am drinker i have seen what METH..does to families ..we kill ourselvs....NOT THE PEOPLE WE LOVE
And if I were you, I'd stay in or go back to school sucka
FUsmokefilth

Steamboat Springs, CO

#6 Nov 22, 2014
You may not all be white trash, but none of the above contributors can spell or compose a grammatically correct sentence.
possibly

Madisonville, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2014
You are just a troll looking to degrade someone. This has been shown through your effort to revive an obvious dead thread.
Cowboy

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2014
Sybil wrote:
why do the rich and famous do drugs ???
PRP

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2014
Sybil wrote:

just to get the facts straight here EVERYbody knows smoking is for Europeans and white trash. true half of muhlenbrrrrrrrrg is trash (includin ,yours truly). Tickled to death to be cuz the other half is made up of delusional snobs.
Sum r rich Sum try to be. All so hung up on the "beautiful"Greenvill e square~ any good eye can see that where the city limits end is the remains of a worn out RAPE hole. " sold tomarrow for today," should be the city slogan
So smoke em if ya got em honey
Eyes open

Paducah, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2014
I have seen there are some people that are less fortunate, on food stamps, free medical assistance , some can't afford soap , but thank heavens they can buy cartons of cigarettes. What's the cost of that? It's a bad smelly habit and an expensive one , not to mention the effects on ones health. Something like this makes it hard to want to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 7 hr tyler keith 12
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 8 hr Jimmy H 66
rikibeth 18 hr David 6
Tabby Callahan 21 hr David 14
Michelle 21 hr Friend247 1
Tiffany miller (May '14) Sun Laura 47
Happy Fathers Day (Jun '14) Sun anonymous 102
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages