Where are all the lesbians/bi girls in Muhlenberg County??

Posted in the Greenville Forum

aye girl aye

Greenville, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2013
I need to find me one <3
curious

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2013
how old are u
wow

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2013
aye girl aye wrote:
I need to find me one <3
They all move away from home.
Ur gross

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Hopefully they are under a rock somewhere..or in a corner in the closet and they stay there! Do us all a favor and stop coming out of the closet!!
banda

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Sup me too needin some action
Digusted

La Fayette, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Ur gross wrote:
Hopefully they are under a rock somewhere..or in a corner in the closet and they stay there! Do us all a favor and stop coming out of the closet!!
Agree with you, Queers are disgusting & they should have stayed secret about their lifestyles. I blame this partly on Obama.
Disgustedsux

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2013
your judgeing, last time i checked that was reserved for GOD, I bet your a classic Muhl. Baptist Bible thumper/ congregation humper. so tell me whats it like being God? I always wondered
44422yn8ot

Norfolk, VA

#11 Sep 2, 2013
i love lesibians and i am a male i like to see you have sex and sissor i know it dont turn you on but it sure as hell does me maybe you could invite me to your party ,,,i know where the CLITORIOUS IS I love to see two women get it on i just wish i was there i do have a friend that likes to get freaky we like to do movies....as long as your 21 or older 113 castle heights ave powderly ky ......i,ll bring the jelly and the toys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Byrd 7 hr carrie 13
Chadwick "chad" Neal 7 hr again 1
Local Police Body Cameras 14 hr BigCheif 6
Carrie Nelson Masden 19 hr Truth 19
Boys of Broad (Jul '13) 22 hr may flowers 87
Josh Majors (Nov '12) 22 hr yup 29
lonely Sat big ben 14
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE