|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Jamie pointer wrote:
We'll most has jobs work all day so when we get off work we are tired just like every body else diff is we spend our on gas on cars we leave dinners with our family's to help yours in time of need so instead of bad mouthing put your feet in our shoes instead of talking trash join a fire dept see if u can make a difference number one safety is your safety first
You need to join a evening class on grammar!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
I for one really don't care if they are redneck or not. If I was involved in a situation where I needed a fireman to rescue myself or a family member I'd be very thankful that they were there for me. Truth is so would you. You sound like a dickhead who needs to get over himself. Come around here and I bet those redneck firemen would kick your ass now that would make me laugh!
"Seriously" I bet you have everyone fooled that you are a outstanding Church member (LOL)!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Has it crossed anyone's mind the person who started this forum and stated "13 minute response time???" may be a fireman from another station, district, etc.. Because a regular every day person would have no idea, and all they would be concern with was the loss of life and injures to the family?

Please everyone, pray for the family. Thank you.
seriously

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

BlueKY wrote:
Has it crossed anyone's mind the person who started this forum and stated "13 minute response time???" may be a fireman from another station, district, etc.. Because a regular every day person would have no idea, and all they would be concern with was the loss of life and injures to the family?
Very good point. With that being said i am done with my comments except for the following... My deepest sympathy goes out to all of those that have been affected by this tragedy. My prayers are with you all. May God put peace in your hearts and take the burdens from your minds. I will continue to pray for everyone and may the good Lord bless each and every soul.
Thank you

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Band offers to pay for Ky. family's funeral

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/01/3907072 ...
Thank you

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Sorry about that:

Band offers to pay for Ky. family's funeral

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/01/3907072...
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

"Mrsgladtobeme" for your information miss smart ass I do not attend church but should. Looks like you should too. Wow your an idiot!
idiotsRu

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

MrsGladToBeMe wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to join a evening class on grammar!
I'm not sure if you think you come across as witty, you come across like a jackass. I notice you never answered the questions about why you are happy to be you and who you are, would be interested to know.
Captian

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

MrsGladToBeMe, in response to your statement, volunteer fireman in this county are not paid at all. We donate our time for others. This includes the time when we make calls, and the countless hours spent training. Many volunteer firefighters has logged well over 1000 hours of training. That is time that we spend away from our family. None of this is paid.
idiotsRu

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Captian wrote:
MrsGladToBeMe, in response to your statement, volunteer fireman in this county are not paid at all. We donate our time for others. This includes the time when we make calls, and the countless hours spent training. Many volunteer firefighters has logged well over 1000 hours of training. That is time that we spend away from our family. None of this is paid.
Wanted to say thanks for all you do, it is appreciated by everyone. We sometimes take for granted all the community service you guys do.
Seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Captian wrote:
All of that time spent on training, and they are still just part-time wanna-be fireman.
Seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

idiotsRu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanted to say thanks for all you do, it is appreciated by everyone. We sometimes take for granted all the community service you guys do.
How long have you been a wannabe fireman, or what family member is a wannabe fireman idiot?
Seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

idiotsRu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if you think you come across as witty, you come across like a jackass. I notice you never answered the questions about why you are happy to be you and who you are, would be interested to know.
Is this Ricky?
Seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

BlueKY wrote:
What's ironic about this forum is most of the comments posted is probably enter by volunteer fireman and know one has address your remarks. I believe you are correct.
Seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Pam. I think the original poster of this hasn't ever lived in "real life". Many of my close friends were involved on this as first responders, etc. it's stuff that will give you chills. I pray for all those involved and the family too. God bless them all.
What is "real life"?
idiotsRu

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been a wannabe fireman, or what family member is a wannabe fireman idiot?
Neither, never have had an interest in doing it and have no family or even any friends that are in the fire department, volunteer or as you say real. I am however; not a rude little prick like you come across as being. I would hate to think one of my properties would be on fire an nobody was there to help. Are you also mrsgladtobeme?
pathetic

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

You know if anyone has a problem with any of the fire departments or a particular fireman then that is their God given right. It is pathetic as hell tho to use a tragedy, especially of this nature, to fuel your hatred for all the world to see. It is sickening to think that people from other counties and states can have kinder words to say than some of the people that reside here. You obviously have a self esteem problem and belittling the firemen or department helps give you an ego boost. Think of someone beside yourself. You have no idea who all you are truly effecting with you snide ass comments. Its not just firemen that are effected. Let it go. For the sake of all that is right. Let it go.
Information for you

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Really you going to complain about a 13 minute response time, you must need some education. First I want to say my deepest sympathy goes out to the Watson Family and there loss. Now for your education purposes, first the Graham Fire Department is a all volunteer department there is not one single person paid or sits at the station to make runs. The call was in the middle of the night so lets look at this. Middle of the night there radios go off, it takes say three to five minutes to just get out of bed and get dressed, get your vehicle started and on the way to your department. Then say you live one to five miles away, you have to be careful, you have to watch other traffic, the other drivers don't always move over for you and now your five minutes into the drive. So we are up to eight to ten minutes. You arrive at the station you have to get your gear and start a truck and head to the fire another three to five minutes. Now your at roughly 15 minutes minimum ( that is moving fast) , try it sometimes and see how fast you can do it. So in my opinion 13 minutes is a good response time for a VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT in the middle of the night. So you have no clue to what your talking about, volunteer firefighters put there life on the line every time they step in a vehicle and head to a wreck,fire, chest pains or any other 911 call that comes in. Now to the other under informed gentlemen. Want to be firefighters you got to be stupid, the volume of volunteer firefighters is eighty to nighty percent VOLUNTEER over paid, if you have that attitude I would never want you to respond to anything. A volunteer firefighter does the same thing you do AND DON'T GET PAID they do it to help there community and that means more then I guy who does it just because its a job.
metoo

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

what would people do if nobody responded if there were no vol.fireman think bout that
John

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

What's up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 min BIG_STEVIE 26,168
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min BCB 144,700
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 min BIG_STEVIE 16,111
Health 24 min Hmm 10
MADD against Sherry Nannie 1 hr MADD 36
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 2 hr amazed 170
Who am I? 4 hr sherry nannie 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••