First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smart

Greenville, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2013
ynot wrote:
I lived in greenville for awhile i seen alot of crap a child should never see its not their fault most of their family are drug addicits not saying that this family are i live in NORFOLK VA. i see alot off homeless every day some dont want a better life ..some do.. somebody said send them to HOPTOWN ..WHY YOU DONT WANT HOMELESSNESS IN YOUR FAIR CITY.get the hell off your ass and help these people everybody thats homeless is NOT a drug addictor alcholic some people just have a bad break and even their parents are SCHUM THATS NO REASON FOR THESE LITTLE GUYS NOT TO HAVE A CHRISTMAS. IM COMING HOME CHRISTMAS IM A WELDER AT THE NAVAL SHIPYARD I WILL HELP THESE PEOPLE IF THEY ARE STILL THERE..DO YOU BELIEVE IN KARMA...I DO
I'm pretty sure we've already established that this whole post was a joke and that there actually is no homeless family. Learn to read and lay off the caps.
lol

Greenville, KY

#22 Dec 10, 2013
ynot wrote:
I lived in greenville for awhile i seen alot of crap a child should never see its not their fault most of their family are drug addicits not saying that this family are i live in NORFOLK VA. i see alot off homeless every day some dont want a better life ..some do.. somebody said send them to HOPTOWN ..WHY YOU DONT WANT HOMELESSNESS IN YOUR FAIR CITY.get the hell off your ass and help these people everybody thats homeless is NOT a drug addictor alcholic some people just have a bad break and even their parents are SCHUM THATS NO REASON FOR THESE LITTLE GUYS NOT TO HAVE A CHRISTMAS. IM COMING HOME CHRISTMAS IM A WELDER AT THE NAVAL SHIPYARD I WILL HELP THESE PEOPLE IF THEY ARE STILL THERE..DO YOU BELIEVE IN KARMA...I DO
Ill second the motion that you. Read all comments before posting. A few people gave information and one person did look for them only to find later this post was a prank. So if there had been a family rest assured someone would have helped them. There are a few decent people left in our "fair city"....lol "Drug addictor".
just sayin

Cadiz, KY

#23 Dec 10, 2013
Nice to see that there are still some kind hearted ppl left in this world that said they would take this "family" in till other accommodations could be made... That takes a really kind hearted trusting loving person to offer that, not knowing anything about the "family" and to those of you that made this out to be a big joke, well karma will come back around for you! Remember, you reap what you sow, that goes for good and bad! To the person who drove thru looking for the homeless family- THANK YOU! There coulda really been ppl tht desperately needed the help of a kind hearted person! Don't let this jackass joker get negativity in to your kind heart!! To all those that offered info and or help too THANK YOU! And to the jackass joker, GET A REAL LIFE OK!.... Just sayin..
ummm

Madisonville, KY

#24 Dec 10, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Nice to see that there are still some kind hearted ppl left in this world that said they would take this "family" in till other accommodations could be made... That takes a really kind hearted trusting loving person to offer that, not knowing anything about the "family" and to those of you that made this out to be a big joke, well karma will come back around for you! Remember, you reap what you sow, that goes for good and bad! To the person who drove thru looking for the homeless family- THANK YOU! There coulda really been ppl tht desperately needed the help of a kind hearted person! Don't let this jackass joker get negativity in to your kind heart!! To all those that offered info and or help too THANK YOU! And to the jackass joker, GET A REAL LIFE OK!.... Just sayin..
I agree wholeheartedly.
black friday

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Dec 11, 2013
you people make it so easy to jerk you around it's a little hard not to do it on occassion. just toss it out there and watch you go!
MCSO

Rochester, KY

#26 Dec 11, 2013
ynot wrote:
Do welders not need to be able to read? What are you planning? Bringing some metal polish for their bronze bodies.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Suckers!!! ahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
faceface

Madisonville, KY

#27 Dec 11, 2013
MCSO wrote:
<quoted text>Do welders not need to be able to read? What are you planning? Bringing some metal polish for their bronze bodies.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Suckers!!! ahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
schadenfreude
wow

Greenville, KY

#28 Dec 11, 2013
Some people are just really terrible. I'm glad there were a few ready and willing had there really been a family in need. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can a guy find fun 5 min Greg oates 11
Kelly from ideal in greenville 36 min Judgement day much 4
Extra money 51 min Ernie 2
Deer on main street 5 hr Four eyes 9
Solar eclipse 5 hr Four eyes 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Eddyville 60 965
Ernie 14 hr Ernie 12

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages