First Prev
of 3
Next Last
im just a girl

Owensboro, KY

#82 Feb 25, 2013
RFTC wrote:
Go to WFIE site all numbers are there for any info. Says that fire was set!!!! Looks like the country boys time is about up
of course it was set. He owes his ex money, she was the wealthy one. I'd say he signed a prenup and owed her what she came in to their marriage with, which he lost in bad business and gambling!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#84 Feb 25, 2013
im just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it was set. He owes his ex money, she was the wealthy one. I'd say he signed a prenup and owed her what she came in to their marriage with, which he lost in bad business and gambling!
Plus the fact that accidental house explosions from gas leaks in the modern era are extremely rare.
I think it not being deliberate was never in question. It's who did it that is unknown.
Dooby

Greenville, KY

#87 Feb 25, 2013
They may wanna check those two trailers he has parked down at the Burger Shack to see if any items of value from the house are stored inside.....just saying.
Pill head

Calvert City, KY

#89 Feb 26, 2013
Ruddy look guilty as sin on tv last night
Need a answer

Calvert City, KY

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Seth where is the 4wheeler I seen it by the house all the time did u movie it before u burnt the house or what grow some balls and tell us county folks
im just a girl

Owensboro, KY

#91 Feb 26, 2013
Why is a supply company suing Rudy? It's in the Muhlenberg Court Records. Set for Jury Trial April 17. Just how many people besides his ex is he in debt to? How far in debt is he? How bad was his gambling? How much of Ike Worthington's sisters money did he lose? These are questions that investigators should be asking!
hunter

Benton, KY

#95 Mar 1, 2013
Guess wrote:
Does anyone know the insurance company they have? I have info that will be VERY pertinent to the investigation. Let me know which or who I can contact, Please and thank you
contact Kentucky State Police in Madisonville and ask for Arson Investigator Mike Smith.
U Know

Alvaton, KY

#97 Mar 31, 2016
HaHa a new cundiff. I'll pass the word down the family tree. Make sure this last thru more than one generation. How's daddy like the ape lover? HaHa
lol

Noblesville, IN

#98 Mar 31, 2016
U Know wrote:
HaHa a new cundiff. I'll pass the word down the family tree. Make sure this last thru more than one generation. How's daddy like the ape lover? HaHa
So Seth is a daddy now?
Huh

United States

#99 May 13, 2016
U Know wrote:
Ape lover??
Hillary Clinton

United States

#100 May 13, 2016
Bunch of losers on topic with nothing else to do. Oops guess that makes me a loser too. Got to go, Obama is at my door
Why

United States

#101 Nov 6, 2016
U Know wrote:
Lol you r so pathetic and a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than get on here and hide behind your post!!! and saying shit about the woman he has a baby with is low... You don't know what your talking about you need to keep your mouth shut about shit you know nothing about!!! Besides while your busy trying to start shit you better watch behind u your skeletons might just fall out of your closet!!! &#128514;&#128514; &#128514;&#128514; &#128514;&#128514; &#128514;&#128514;
Amber

United States

#102 Nov 20, 2016
U Know wrote:
Whoever you are stop hiding behind fake names and the Internet since you have something to say about me say it to my face!!!! This is Amber DeArmond and I'm baby cundiff mother and you will NEVER get close enough to him to ever say a word to him I promise you that... You crossed the line even saying anything about my son, your a low life spineless coward and any day any time you want to man up I'll be waiting for you and I'm sure you know where to find me
U know

Eddyville, KY

#103 Nov 20, 2016
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are stop hiding behind fake names and the Internet since you have something to say about me say it to my face!!!! This is Amber DeArmond and I'm baby cundiff mother and you will NEVER get close enough to him to ever say a word to him I promise you that... You crossed the line even saying anything about my son, your a low life spineless coward and any day any time you want to man up I'll be waiting for you and I'm sure you know where to find me
So where do I find you, don't know and will tell u to your face just tell me where
Who cares

United States

#105 Jan 14, 2017
U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA u belong with the cundiffs. U R the only skank that boy can get. And he had to wait till the BLack Boys were done done with u. HAHA go ahead ur so proud tell him bout
ALL the homies taking turns on u. I can't believe u would even say ur name. It's a shame u have to protect him. But any way u two skanks deserve each other.
Lmao y'all idiots are pathetic!!! Bubba jerry ferguson get a life!!! No body knows who anyone is on here !!! And if anyone was about anything they sure wouldn't be saying anything over a computer screen about them !!! They would say it to other person face!!! Any coward can hide behind a screen and say they are this person or that person and talk bull about other people! Oh and continue to waste your time on here running your mouth about people you don't even know because only stupid retarded people like you are the only idiots dumb enough to believe it you jackass!!!!
Beaver

Paducah, KY

#106 Feb 4, 2017
Need a answer wrote:
Seth where is the 4wheeler I seen it by the house all the time did u movie it before u burnt the house or what grow some balls and tell us county folks
Well did u ever find out if he "movie" the 4wheeler?

Poor Ray Ben not real smart!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dee Bowers Mon Shame 8
Shane gray Sun Black hawk 4
cameron gossar (C.j) (Nov '11) Sun mark 18
Cynthia Avers Sun Chuck Norris 8
Whatever happened to Sep 15 2nd floor Luca 2
Happy Fathers Day (Jun '14) Sep 13 Maverick 808 105
internet services Sep 13 muhlman 12

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance