was Rudy in the house?
Ha ha

Henderson, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Seen fire Marshall out there maybe he can get some good answers
Fishy

Henderson, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2013
They have a lot of stuff to burn all the time like mobile home building across the road something smells fishy
Fishy

Henderson, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2013
All but they can't by fire marshall build a new home across the road divorced losing everything now the great big fire probably most of the furniture out of the house
Dominate

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Hey Austin stay off of topix
Fishy

Henderson, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Don't understand how they don't smoke but everything burns so if u need to get rut of something I guess we should call the big rrrrrrr
curious

Rochester, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2013
So nobody was in the house. And they were at a ball game. And the house burnt to the ground?
Fishy

Henderson, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Give it six months the new one will be gone they will say they was at the purple onion eating anyone agree
Somebody

Henderson, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2013
The 4wheeler was beside the right side of the house bet it was movied been setting there for 3months so if u drive by look see if it's there
sirnotappearingi nthisfilm

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
I was outside several miles away. That was some boom. It shook me a bit.

No one would have survived that explosion had they been there.
yup

Hodgenville, KY

#22 Feb 10, 2013
The Houss exploded! Wow people blow my mind, put house shook from the explosion. You all have no idea what happens and need to get off here.
sirnotappearingi nthisfilm

United States

#24 Feb 10, 2013
yup wrote:
The Houss exploded! Wow people blow my mind, put house shook from the explosion. You all have no idea what happens and need to get off here.
"Houss" exploding is not an everyday occurrence.

When people west of Greenville can hear and feel a house explode on pond creek, that reminds me of " you think you got enough there Butch."
make me wonder

Cadiz, KY

#25 Feb 10, 2013
there was a guy on here called himself ray ben was making comments that could cause someone to wonder about all this.
mmmmmmmmm

Cadiz, KY

#29 Feb 10, 2013
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like SOMEONE is trying real hard to divert attention elsewhere! NO NO you made this bed now lay in it!!!!
i would think if something happened like is being described the comments made by ray ben would be something for the law to look into. will be making them aware of this I guarantee that!!
KBJ

Tucker, GA

#42 Feb 10, 2013
Anyone who knows the Cundiffs should know that Rudy DID NOT burn his home down, it didn't "burn" down it exploded and immediately was on the ground. Someone who doesn't like him
Obviously set him up, which is total bullshit destroying such a nice home!!! Rudy has worked hard for what he has and getting a divorce or not he wouldn't have done this!
Somebody

Henderson, KY

#43 Feb 10, 2013
Well glad u like them U now so much why build house across the road do tell all of use if worked so hard why build just live in the same house or is daddy broke Seth should have paid rent 35 yrs still living at home bubbbbbbbbbbbby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey im a man 40 years old that works alot I nee... 12 hr josh 6
ricky beth 18 hr james 8
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 23 hr might check 783
cameron gossar (C.j) (Nov '11) Sun Tom 24
Brad Coe Sun cross the river 1
Muhlenberg Football Sun well, there you go! 14
Tammy garris duban Oct 19 Wondering 13

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance